Author Topic: Spanking Barbie (R/L, from memory)  (Read 3130 times)

AnimeHentai

• Full Spanko
    • http://www.geocities.com/draka_dracula/Spanking.html
Spanking Barbie (R/L, from memory)
« on: May 30, 2005, 05:20:59 AM »
Spanking Barbie

(Bonnie is a few years younger than I am.  I don't remember by how much, though.)

This happened years ago, when both my cousin, Bonnie, and I were little.  I'm not sure how old we were (at the time, she was an only child.  Her brother and sister had not yet been born.), but we both had the older Barbie Yacht --the one that was split down the middle and you could play with Barbie below decks, as well as above.

It was Christmas --or a little after-- and we were visiting my aunt and uncle down in Tenn.  They had a big house in the country, and my cousin and I liked to play in one room with our Barbies.

On this occation, we both had our Barbie Yachts --or whatever they were called.  I don't remember exactly what it was called then-- out, and playing with the Barbies.

Now, Bonnie also had some Lincon Logs, and some of the pieces were long, flat, green slats of wood.  If we needed something for extra props in the Barbie Yachts, we would use the Lincon Logs, as well as any other toy we had on hand.

Out of the blue --I really do not know why-- I laid one of the Barbies over the half-bow of the "yacht", her butt pointing out.  I then took one of the green Lincon Log slats and started spanking the doll.  I have forgotten what the doll's "offense" was, but Bonnie also got into the Barbie-spanking.

Even Ken did not escape punishment.  We put him over the bow and beat his butt just as much as we did Barbie's.  One thing we never thought of doing, though, was pulling down their panties/pants and spanking their bare bottoms.  

As I was spanking one of the dolls --I do not remember if it was Barbie, or Ken, or maybe Skipper-- the slat I had broke!  Bonnie did not say anything about it, though.

Now, it should be mentioned that my uncle and aunt's place did not have a bathroom, as such --and no, they did not have an outhouse, either!  What they did have was an indoor toilet in one room, with sheets around it.  Guess which room the toilet was in...

Yep!  In the very room Bonnie and I were playing in!

All this "Barbie spanking" got me thinking:  I had been spanked often by adults for one thing or another.  But, what if Bonnie spanked me?  The Lincon Log slats gave me an idea.  And I did owe her something for that broken slat...

With a little coaxing, I got her into the sheeted area, and dropped my pants and panties.  I then leaned over the toilet --toilet top down, of course-- and told her to start spanking.

"WHAP!  WHAP!  WHAP!  WHAP!  WHAP!  WHAP!  WHAP!  WHAP!  WHAP!  WHAP!..."

I do not remember how many times she did it, or even if it hurt at all.  I was disappointed, however.  I had no reaction at all to the spanking.

But I wonder...did that early experiment --failed as it did-- fuel my now-current attraction to spanking --particularly, self-spanking?

Sorry for so short a story, but that's all I can remember.  Maybe I'll write some fictional Spanking Barbie stories...
AnimeHentai

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
Spanking Barbie (R/L, from memory)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 07:17:34 AM »
Spanking barbies seems to be a universal game for young spankos  :lol:
I never had barbies, but my sister had a few :shifty: I had to stop spanking them though because neither did I undress them, and it started to show in the clothing they had been played roughly with  :peep:

Quote from: AnimeHentai
All this "Barbie spanking" got me thinking: I had been spanked often by adults for one thing or another. But, what if Bonnie spanked me? The Lincon Log slats gave me an idea. And I did owe her something for that broken slat...

It's amazing how spanko's mind really work. Even as a child. A spanking from adults was NOT something we'd want, but in playing from peers... things  were somehow different. Weird huh  :?

Quote from: AnimeHentai
But I wonder...did that early experiment --failed as it did-- fuel my now-current attraction to spanking --particularly, self-spanking?

Could be :) But the 'gene' was there lurking, until the moment you actually spanked the barbie. Then it took over :D

Memories like this are always nice to read, thanks AH  :cheers:
May the tawse be with you.

whoops

• Junior Spanko
Re: Spanking Barbie (R/L, from memory)
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 06:47:49 PM »
It sounds like you were very young, and if Bonnie was younger it probably did not hurt or cause any other reaction you had expected. But I liked this, I could almost see it happening. Children can be so innocent one minute, then up to something they wouldn't want their parents to know about just a moment later.  :D

needed2b...

• A Very Special Person
  • Super Spanko
  • Miss Confibberality 2005
    • Spankzunlimited
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 02:23:53 PM »
 :thinking: I missed this before, but have I ever spanked barbie?

:? When was she ever NOT spanked  :D

My Ken was normally spanking Barbie though.  :whistle:

:twisted: Although ALL Barbies would attack Ken royally from behind.  :roll:

I think Paddio's right, the gene was lurking. It was only awakened.
I am a dreamer, but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take...

Alyx

• Full Spanko
    • http://alyxfic.netfirms.com/index.htm
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 09:41:10 PM »
My sister's Barbie got spanked by my brother's GI Joe. Even as a child I was making up spanking stories. Guess we start young, eh?  ;)