Author Topic: The "Shoplifter"  (Read 6745 times)

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
The "Shoplifter"
« on: November 01, 2005, 10:19:10 PM »
The "Shoplifter"

Jessie caressed the handle of the hairbrush softly, then moved her fingers a bit higher, closing her eyes as if she was trying to feel it better. And yes she did, but not with her fingers, she could feel her bottom sting, as it were smacked with the brush... The thought made her blush and quickly look around, in case someone had heard what she was thinking

Robert took a donut from the box at the table and sat down on his chair. Yet another shift, and then he'd be out of that little rat-hole the other people called 'work'. He had finally found the place of his dreams in the country, and was quite ready to move away, move on, to follow his dreams. Just a few hours more, and then he'd be free.

He wiped his chin on his sleeve and turned to face the monitors.
-   Now what on earth is that young lady up to… He growled…
-   Can't take my eyes off of the customers for one lousy moment….

Robert recognized all the classic signs of a shoplifter: Suspicious looks to the aisle, making sure no-one would see when she'd put that thing into her bag, running fingers up and down on it, closing her eyes like boosting up the courage for what she's about to do, and taking more quick glances around...

- I'll be damned.... Now if that's not a shoplifter… and in a broad daylight!

Partly, he couldn't have cared less, it was his last day after all, but partly, he was a bit upset about the girl's outrageous behaviour, and wanted to do something about it. He pushed the record button on the surveillance VCR, straightened his tie and headed to the store.

Jessie fixed her hair as she turned towards the doors. She had been totally lost for a moment, in her daydream, and she was certain it read all over her face. Her cheeks were still shaded with blush when she walked straight at the security guard. The fact she had just caught herself right in the middle of something 'naughty', didn't make her feel very easy staring at the midnight blue uniform. In fact, she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

- Miss, would you please follow me to the backroom, Robert said sternly, and guided Jessie lightly from her arm.
- Huh?
- I said – backroom. Now please.
- But… but… I didn't do anything..! Jessie stuttered, and tried to pull away from the guard.
- Right… Let's not make a scene here young lady, these things are sorted in the backroom. Let's move those feet now shall we?

As Robert led Jessie through the store to the backroom, she could almost hear people whispering to each other, and throwing disapproving looks at her way. In reality, maybe one person saw the whole thing, and even she didn't give the incident that much of a thought. Nevertheless, her face was beet red again.

-   Okay then, empty that bag on the table please.
-   But…  WHY? I didn't take anything okay?
-   In that case the only way to prove it IS emptying it. Now do as you're told, you're wasting my time.

Jessie knew all too well she couldn't do that. Not that she would have stolen anything, but the contents of her bag was very, very private.

-   All right then, I will do it myself.
-   NO! Don't…

But it was too late. Robert had already grabbed it and turned it upside down, and all her little secrets fell out in the open while she tried to repeat in her mind: this isn't happening – this isn't happening – this CAN'T be happening.

-   Whoa! Now what do we have here…? Oh my, you're a naughty girl aren't you! Robert smirked with a smug grin on his face.
-   They are not mine…

Robert was browsing through the items: leather restraints, ping pong paddle, neatly wrapped rubber flogger, and surprise, surprise – a hairbrush!

-   Oh is that so? Then why are they all in your bag young lady? Mmm?  Robert folded his arms and tried to sound serious, but inside he was just very much amused – that poor girl was almost trembling, it would have been just too cruel to look amused too!
-   This isn't what it looks like, honest…
-   Reeaaally….? Now what do you think this looks like?
-   I dunno…
-   Um… it might look like I.. like I… -Jessie was unable to finish, she simply had no idea what to say!
-   Like you're a naughty little girl in a need of a good spanking?
-   Uh huh… something like that... maybe… dunno…
-   "Maybe?" "Dunno?" Robert raised his eyebrow, then pulled the straight-back chair in the middle of the small surveillance room, patted his thigh and wriggled his finger invitingly at Jessie
-   Over my knee young lady. Let's get this over with.

Jessie didn't need to be told twice, whether or not she was guilty of being a naughty little girl in a need of a good spanking, she felt like she was. In addition, she had a feeling this security guard meant business. She had no intention to put up a fight and making it worse. She had totally forgotten that actually – she hadn't done anything!
Robert secured Jessie's legs with his right leg, and started to spank in a slow but steady rhythm on the seat of her pants. After a few sharper smacks he paused for a little bit of "interrogation":

-   So, shall we start with your name?
-   Huh?
-   What is your real name Miss Shoplifter? He emphasized every word with a swat on her behind.
-   Ow! I am NOT a shoplifter! I didn't…
-   That is not what I asked young lady. I asked for your real name, and I'd suggest you give it unless you want me to pull down your pants.
-   You can't do that! Jessie swung her hand behind trying to take a grip of the waistline.
-   Tsk tsk! What did I just tell you missy!? Robert restrained quickly but sternly Jessie's arm with his own, then lifted her enough to pull down the sweatpants she was wearing, thinking sweatpants must be God's gift to spankers. It was SO easy! :D
-   I asked for your name and all you give me is a fight? Now what kind of behaviour would you call that?
-   It just slipped! I didn't mean it!
-   "Slipped?" Not only had you a little "slip", you also seem to have a problem with answering straight questions. Now what do you think we should do about that?

Jessie burst out laughing but managed to slip out (again) from the middle of it:

-   I don't know - maybe you should ask gay questions instead??  :laughter:
-   I see I am not making a much of an impact on your behind, since you're still silly enough to be smart with me. Maybe it's in your best interest if we take down these panties as well, before you dig yourself in deeper, don't you think? Robert smirked as he slid down the white cotton panties, with small red roses printed in them.
-   Noooooo!!!
-   Oh yes!

To nip it in the bud, he also took the hairbrush from the table, to really make a point, and to get the smartass girl's full attention.

*CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! OWWWW! ..shit!!... *

-   Now… shall we try again? What is your name young lady?
-   Jessie… Jessie Callagher…
-   Thank you. Now that wasn't too hard was it?
-   No… sir… Jessie blushed, she felt like a first grader who's been kept after school to learn something REALLY simple.

Robert ran his fingers through the pile of spanking implements on the table. He amused himself thinking how lovely it would be to use them all on Jessie – she obviously carried them around for a reason, and the reason was – she enjoyed getting spanked by a dark, tall security guards. Obviously! What else?? :D

Robert was a belt-man himself, he didn't care much about floggers or restraints, belt and palm was all he needed to keep naughty girls out of mischief. An occasional impact of a hairbrush on the sit-spot seemed to do the trick as well.

Robert picked the hairbrush and rubbed it against the still oh-so-cool buttocks. Jessie groaned almost unnoticeably, but Robert heard it loud and clear.

-   What was that? 20? Okay – will do, and he fastened his grip around Jessie's waist and started to tan her butt with the brush – 20 strokes laid evenly across Jessie's buttocks, and a few on her thighs to make an impression, and then he paused again.
-   Is there anything else you would like to say Ms. Callagher?

Considering Jessie had just stopped shrieking and yelping, it was a bit too much to expect a proper response, so Robert used the pause well and checked his watch to see how many hours of work he had left. That, of course, caused a panic rise in Jessie's mind. She was sure Robert was timing her answers. The last thing she wanted was to get extras for procrastinating or trying to make up excuses!

- I'm sorry, Sir… I wasn't trying to steal anything!
- Let me guess – it just "happened"?
- Nooooo!! I didn't! IT didn't!!
- Right….

As soon as Robert had changed the hairbrush to the ping pong paddle, Jessie realised she was in trouble. There was no way she could have imagined a way out in the middle of the heat radiating from her behind, filling all corners of her mind, and she was too embarrassed to admit to herself it didn't really matter whether she had deserved it or not, what mattered was that she *needed* it.  So far, she had always thought she had to misbehave to get a spanking, but then a weird thought started to creep into her consciousness: why do I do it? Why do I set myself up over and over again, when I can get it anyway? She knew getting a spanking for something she hadn't done was wrong, but she was also so overwhelmed by the sudden realisation she just had had, that the unfairness of the situation pretty much just faded away. She started to hick-up which finally subsided the crying. She didn't really notice Robert had stopped, and was just rubbing and massaging her neck, saying how good girl she was. She didn't even pay much attention to Robert's little confession, that he knew she hadn't done anything, the store didn't even SELL brushes like she had had in her bag, because she was too busy absorbing her own discovery.

-   Are you okay now Ms. Callagher? Robert asked when Jessie's sobs had gone a bit more quiet.
-   Yeah. I'm fine. I needed that…
-   I know you did. Your every cell was screaming it, when I picked you from the aisle. Sorry I had to be so harsh on you sweetie.
-   Don't worry, I'm fine. In fact I am great,because I just learned something new of myself. Besides, knowing this is your last day here, how could I have denied your biggest fantasy??
-   I know – he said grinning, and thanked her with a big wet kiss on her forehead. – Thank you Miss Jessie Callagher.
-   No, thank YOU Mr. Callagher. It was a pleasure! A very educational pleasure.
-   Now all we have to do before my time here is up, is to install these, Robert grinned lifting the restraints and flogger in front of Jessie.

Having said that, they checked the monitors, and found everyone had left already, the store was closed. When Mr. Johnston, who always was the last one in had sat in his car and driven away, they snuck out to the store. Robert carried a fullsize doll from the lingerie department in front the store manager's door, and Jessie taped the flogger in the doll's right hand, and restraints to hang from the left hand. Then Robert took out a plate he had had made and hung it on the model too. One last glimpse to the plate which read "Arbeit Macht Frei" - a few muffled giggles, and then they were done and gone for good, gone to fulfill yet another fantasy.
May the tawse be with you.

Mike

• Junior Spanko
Re: The "Shoplifter"
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 10:35:32 PM »
My my! What a pleasant read, very well done! Very interesting twists and turns, and, being a 'belt-man' myself, I could identify myself with 'Robert'.
Outstanding story. Well done!  :cheers:
Strict but Fair

No prevaricating, young lady, confess to me, right now!

needed2b...

• A Very Special Person
  • Super Spanko
  • Miss Confibberality 2005
    • Spankzunlimited
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 11:06:40 PM »
 8O BRAT!!!! :faint:

WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT??????

:stretcher:

:glare: Now I have to change my pants AGAIN  :laughter: :rofl:  :oops:

Well done hon! WOOHOO! And I loved this line..... :glare: the "phrase" Mike knicked. :hmm:

Robert secured Jessie's legs with his right leg, and started to spank in a slow but steady rhythm on the seat of her pants. After a few sharper smacks he paused for a little bit of "interrogation"

LOVED that one

Robert was a belt-man himself, he didn't care much about floggers or restraints, belt and palm was all he needed to keep naughty girls out of mischief. An occasional impact of a hairbrush on the sit-spot seemed to do the trick as well.
 :P Mike

Loved that one too

Robert picked the hairbrush and rubbed it against the still oh-so-cool buttocks. Jessie groaned almost unnoticeably, but Robert heard it loud and clear.

-   What was that? 20? Okay – will do, and he fastened his grip around Jessie's waist and started to tan her butt with the brush
Loved those.....

:thinking: Maybe I best quote the whole story  :D

:hug:

I am a dreamer, but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take...

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 06:48:39 AM »
I take that the story was okay then :roll:

Credits go also to Mo, who proof-read the beginning, added a hundred notes with a red pen :hmm: and then passed a few brattish comments about unfinished stories.
You know Mo don't ya? "she who still hasn't finished Mood Music" :P

And to need2b who once confindentally told me she wouldn't mind getting spanked by a good looking security guard  :laughter:

missmolly

• Senior Spanko
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 03:33:47 PM »
An excellent ending Paddy - loved it - made me laugh heartily...

And there was not THAT MUCH red pen. You know I think your English generally, your grammar and your spelling are brilliant for a bloody Finn!

But now a more serious point....

There was no way she could have imagined a way out in the middle of the heat radiating from her behind, filling all corners of her mind, and she was too embarrassed to admit to herself it didn't really matter whether she had deserved it or not, what mattered was that she *needed* it.  So far, she had always thought she had to misbehave to get a spanking, but then a weird thought started to creep into her consciousness: why do I do it? Why do I set myself up over and over again, when I can get it anyway? She knew getting a spanking for something she hadn't done was wrong, but she was also so overwhelmed by the sudden realisation she just had had, that the unfairness of the situation pretty much just faded away.

This struck a cord for me... In the dim and distant passed when I used to actually get my bottom spanked on a regular basis, we engaged in spanking, ordinarily for no other reason than I wanted to be spanked and he enjoyed spanking. No naffing about with silly games (well not much anyhow) - I had a need and he fulfilled that need and well he fulfilled some other needs as well - LOL.

To be honest - I find it tedious at times what some brats will do to manufacture a situation where they get what they want / need. Although in saying that - I never actually liked asking for a spanking... No that was very much all down to non-verbal communication - unless he was being a bloody annoying Bastard :whistle:

And yes Paddy - I know have 2 seperate unfinished stories that need to be addressed - I'll get to them soon (Jesus even Jay is moaning at me these days - how BAD is that - the queen of the unfinished story...)
Times change, and we change with them

needed2b...

• A Very Special Person
  • Super Spanko
    • Spankzunlimited
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 06:10:30 PM »
 :x So far for confidentiality  :D  :laughter:

But Mo, with 'finding it tedious what some brats will get into to fill their need', do you mean in cyber or real life? For I know I am cheeky, and yes, I will brat my toppie, but merely by having clever answers, by trying to verbally 'win' from him. No cursing, no swearing, no throwing waterballoons, no stupidity, purely verbal.
I think  :unsure: we both give different meaning to the word brat.  :thinking:

And correction...Jay WAS the queen of the unfinished story.

Guess who is now?  :roll:

Laf ya  :D

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 06:27:29 AM »
I've been called a lot of things but this must be the first time I get to be a "bloody Finn"  :glare:
Although, I take it more as a compliment than a cheeky expression of jealousy :P

Nun Sense

• Junior Spanko
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 04:25:10 PM »
 8O You're not English? Could have fooled me!

Thanks for sharing, great read!
I will make you feel The Power of my Brush

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 04:47:32 PM »
No, and I'm not a Briton either :smartass:

But thanks for the nice feedback  ;)

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2005, 04:59:48 AM »
Great story Pads ......  the plot and action flowed along nicely  :D

Jeanny

• Chatroom Chief
  • Advanced Spanko
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2005, 08:57:06 PM »
Great story ... keep it up !

Loved it !!

Alyx

• Full Spanko
    • http://alyxfic.netfirms.com/index.htm
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2005, 10:12:43 PM »
Great story, Padmeister! I have to admit that at first it bothered me a little that Jessie was being so unfairly punished, even though I knew she wanted and needed it. But then having it turn out to be her husband and the situation an arranged spanking made everything lovely!  :D I do hope you keep writing....shame for that imagination of yours to go to waste!  ;)  :P

(I've always thought your English was impressive....N2B's too. And take no notice of Mo -- I'm probably a "bloody Yank" to her! She does have her moments of usefulness, though. Gave me some very nice technical assistance on my English lesson story. If only she wasn't such a bloody procrastinator about her own work....*huge dramatic sigh*  :laughter: )

needed2b...

• A Very Special Person
  • Super Spanko
    • Spankzunlimited
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2005, 12:47:39 AM »
 :laughter: Poor Mo.... :unsure: I mean  :faint: Yeah Mo  :(  :glare:

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2005, 03:26:25 AM »
Yeah .......... poor mo  :roll: :roll:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2005, 07:58:46 AM »
I have to admit, I DO have a very vivid imagination  :D it just rarely gets targeted to writing a story, because I'm lousy at finishing them and don't want to disappoint myself in case I'd leave something unfinished again. It's always a huge risk for me when I start writing, and for example this one was stuck for a few months, during which I practically begged someone else to finish it for me. :oops:

And Alyx, the storyline I had in mind first was pretty different, but it bothered me too that Jessie would have been punished unfairly - and I think that's why I got so stuck.  :thinking: To tell you the truth, I had given up on finishing this already :oops: until one day I re-opened it, and the ending was suddenly very clear. Weird huh?  :?