Author Topic: Christmas Party ( Deanna And Brandon Story) F/M  (Read 2851 times)

Cheekie

• Miss Cheekie!
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Spanko
  • ~*~Happy 2018~*~
    • ~* My World *~
Christmas Party ( Deanna And Brandon Story) F/M
« on: December 16, 2009, 04:50:15 AM »
Love the Christmas lay out for the Forum Paddy!
Um, I have never written a F/M story but I thought I would try it out, give me your honest opinion.
if it's liked I will make more. but I'm not really into F/M stories  :unsure: but, I know some are :P
This story is FICTION!

Female/Male  ( yes I'm serious) lol

" Brandon, get ready, I don't want us to be late!" Deanna screamed from the top of the stairs,
Deanna, loved her boyfriend very much and would discipline him when needed, they both had agreed upon it, he couldn't
discipline her, so she disciplined him, and it worked for them.
  Brandon was down stairs playing with his Wii, and mumbled an "okay, baby" and continued to play. Deanna rolled her eyes and said
" If we are late you will surely pay! " then started getting dressed.
Brandon chuckled and continued to play, shouting YEAH! every time he passed a new level, not noticing that 45 minutes had gone by.
 Deanna came downstairs, dressed in a beautiful red strapless gown, hair done up in a bun, with one curl cascading down her lovely golden face.
"BRANDON! Why aren't you dressed yet? We need to leave!" she said with frustration.
" Ooh, Nice my baby is looking hot and spicy! It won't take me long to get ready baby, after all I am a man" ... She glared at him, " You have 10 minutes, if you are not out and ready,
I am going to make you hot and spicy"! 
 He hurried up the stairs, got a shower, fixed his hair, and got dressed, and he did it all before 10 minutes.
" Well I'm impressed" Deanna admitted " you look handsome!"  the two kissed and walked out of the house.
They got in the car, talked, listened to music, talked some more, and finally they made it to " The Delaney's house"
 " HEY! you said we were going to Trishelle's house for this party" Brandon shouted, " I don't even like these people, oh so proper with their
cute little fuzzy animals and their prim proper perfect ki..." 
Deanna: "ZIP IT,  You will be nice"!
Brandon: You can't FORCE ME!
Deanna: No, you're right I can't force it, but I can give you something to make you WANT to be nice, so get out of the car and
act like you are happy, I go out with you to your friends get together's, the least you can do is go to this one with me. Who knows you
might even have a good time. *smiles*
Brandon: Fine... Do you always have to win?
Deanna: yes. haha

They both get out, hand in hand they walk to the door, once in and settled, Brandon heads for the appetizers and Liquor, he figures since he has to be here
he might as well be drunk and full. 20 minutes go by and he starts to feel sick, he then figures out that scallops and liquor should never be in the stomach at the same time.
he looks for Deanna, she's hanging around the crowds, laughing and enjoying herself, he feels bad as he pulls her to the side.

Brandon: Baby, I don't feel good.
Deanna: you don't look or smell good either, what's the matter?
Brandon: Drunk and ate to much, I would really like to go home.
Deanna: Babe, we haven't even been here a good 40 minutes and you need to leave?
Brandon: Deanna, I'm really sorry, I will make it up.
Deanna: You bet your ass, go outside and wait for me in the car, I will be right there.
Brandon heads for the car.

Deanna is now fuming, she finds the hosts and tells them she has to leave and thanks them for the invite, they hug her good night and thank her for coming, she drops their gifts by the door.
and goes outside. Brandon is now asleep in the car after puking in the rose bushes. Deanna gets in quietly and starts the car, making sure not to wake her sleeping boyfriend.
she drives home, with thoughts of red asses, and welts in her head. once home, she parks the car, goes into the house, comes back and helps brandon out.
he's muttering little words of thank you's and love you's, Deanna's only response to that is " don't thank me just yet".
Once inside brandon feels better and walks in, he pulls her close to him and they begin to kiss, his hands travel down her body, she stops him.

Deanna: We have a matter to take care of.
Brandon: Oh, yes we do, he says as he kisses on her breasts.
Deanna quickly pulls his pants down and lays him over her knee.
Deanna: That can wait! me turning your butt crimson can't!
Brandon: I'm sorry I got a little tipsy, caused us to leave early, and acted like a little boy I really am baby!

Deanna brings her hand down swiftly  SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT brandon starts to squirm and wiggle which causes arousal in between deanna's legs.
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT " I'm sorry Deanna It won't happen again, I'll even send a sorry thank you card". Deanna says nothing only pulls his underwear down while picking up a brush. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK tears begin to fall from his cheeks, which turns deanna on even more, she's trying so hard to fight her feelings of lust. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK she begins rubbing his cheeks to make it more tender, " Baby, I really am sorry" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. Deanna finally see's the big red marks she was looking for, she then puts the brush down and starts using her hand. SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT  SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT " Ahhhhhh, damn that stings!"
Deanna stands him up, his manhood is shooting right out, " Go stand in the corner and try not to knock any thing down on your way over".  he chuckles and stands in the corner.
Deanna goes into the kitchen, still turned on, and makes him a nice little cocktail. after about 5 minutes she goes into the living room and takes him the drink, " hey, thanks" he says with a smile, " I really am sorry for acting like a jerk" She drops to her knees and begins to show him just how much she forgives him, his eyes roll back in his head as he tries not to drop the glass, deanna continues to take him deep in her mouth, then she stands up, and he smiles at her and helps her out of her dress and bra.. " HEY! you aren't wearing any panties" ...." is that a problem"? deanna asks with a smile. he carries her to their room... and well you can figure out the rest ;)

I thought I would try my hand at a F/M story... let me know what you think ;)
~Cheekie now, Cheekie then, Cheekie to the very end.~

~*Not me in the avatar pic*~

meggie

• Full Spanko
Re: Christmas Party ( Deanna And Brandon Story) F/M
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 04:59:37 AM »
Well done Cheekie, you'd never know this is your first F/M story, they aren't really what I usually go for but this one is great!  Very sexy.  Ho ho ho!  luv ya cheekie!

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 10:22:00 PM »
I liked it too - but then again, I am a woman... Loved the way you made Brandon squirm. You obviously have a dominant streak!  :eeek:

May the tawse be with you.

Cheekie

• Miss Cheekie!
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Spanko
  • ~*~Happy 2018~*~
    • ~* My World *~
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 10:29:41 PM »
*bows* yes Paddy I do have that streak, would you like to try it out? :whistle:
hahaha

:hug:
~Cheekie now, Cheekie then, Cheekie to the very end.~

~*Not me in the avatar pic*~

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 01:19:01 AM »
 :D Nice story cheekie .......very well done - - both the story and his bottom  :roll: :roll: :whistle:

Elli

• Advanced Spanko
    • stuff
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 03:11:33 AM »
yay!  I like it. :)

eNoggi

• Deviously Devious Deviant
  • Full Spanko
  • I iz Tiger, hear me RAWR~!
    • eNoggi on deviantART
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 08:25:26 AM »
I don't know why but Brandon comes
across as oddly adorable in this.

good show, especially  for your first F/m.

IT WAS SPANKTASTIC~! haha.

*dies of corniness*

:D
Do  I amuse you? 8)