Author Topic: Kaycie gets a bath time spanking for being rude and argumentative. M/F  (Read 5064 times)

Cheekie

• Miss Cheekie!
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Spanko
  • ~*~Happy 2018~*~
    • ~* My World *~
This story was written for me, although I edited it for "sexual play" :whistle: if you want the full story PM me  :)
THIS IS NOT DADDY/DAUGHTER! but a strong man loving a young girl and she feels safe enough to call him daddy.
If I over stepped writer boundries :rules: I will remove it and I apologize. :respect:
Hope you like it.

Kaycie gets a bath time spanking for being rude and argumentative.

Kaycie got home late from work as she had gone out to a bar with her Friends. She was a little drunk and wanted to avoid him by jumping into the bath as soon as she arrived home so she could sober up and get the smell of alcohol of her breath, it was a weeknight and she was not allowed booze during the week.

As she opened the door he called out “hi baby long day huh do you want a cup of tea before you have your bath which is ready for you by the way”

She replied “no thanks John not right now I just want to jump in the bath I am shattered I need half an hour to chill ok”

“Sure baby girl but where is my kiss at least come in here and say hello properly”

*Kaycie thinks to herself if he smells my breath I am in big trouble and she trembles then answers*  “no John I just want to get these clothes off and soak in the bath ok” ”I wont be long promise”

John replies laughing “I said come in here and give me a kiss now young lady”

Kaycie is too frightened of discovery to realize that he is getting a little angry and in her nervousness shouts back “John I just want to go upstairs and have my bath cant you wait a few minutes for shit sake”

She realizes what she has just said and dashes upstairs to escape as she hears his shout of anger “who the hell do you think you are talking too young Lady come here now”

Kaycie who is a little more drunk than she realizes and yells back at him “no I am going for my bath and you can F**king wait”

She runs into the bathroom locking the door and stripping of her clothes and sinks into the bath.

She shivers even in the hot bathroom as she hears him coming up the stairs and calls out “sorry daddy I had a long hard day I didn't mean to argue” even as the words are leaving her mouth the bathroom door crashes open, she sinks into the bath with only her head above water and whispers “sorry daddy please I am sorry” He leans over her his face an inch from hers and says “you know I am going to have to smack your bottom for that when you get out don’t you” “Oh but daddy I said I was sorry” she kisses him completely forgetting the alcohol on her breath.

“Have you been drinking Kaycie  ” “Um no I mean well yes but only a little bit D D Daddy”

Kaycie squeals as she feels herself being dragged from the bath “daddy nooo please daddy don’t punish me nooo oh daddy please”

Kaycie knows that a spanking on a wet bum stings like hell and she also knows that it is not going to be a light smacking but a good hiding she is about to get as she feels herself being bent over the bath and hears the sound of the first smack before the sting takes over “SLAAAAPPPP” “OH OOOOWWWW NOOOO DADDY PLEASE” SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SLAAAP SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SMACK SMACK SMACK " DADDY PLEASE, I'M SORRY!!!"
SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

“you have been rude argumentative and also disobedient young lady and I am going to punish you for being a very naughty girl do you understand” slap slap slap smack slap slap slap smack smack smack smack smack smack crack slap slap

“yes ow ouch o wow ow oh no ow ouch oh daddy please daddy be a good girl please ow ouch ow”

Kaycie is wriggling her bum around and jumping from foot to foot as she is taught a good lesson in why she should not be naughty.

For a good twenty minutes he spanks her not saying a word and the only sounds that can be heard is that of his hand on her bare skin and her squeals of pain and cries for forgiveness.

He stops finally and sits her on his lap, he begins to cuddle her, kiss her and he finally forgives her  “get back in the bath now baby and I will finish bathing you” “y y y yes daddy I am really really sorry for being a bad girl, I love you”
~Cheekie now, Cheekie then, Cheekie to the very end.~

~*Not me in the avatar pic*~

eNoggi

• Deviously Devious Deviant
  • Full Spanko
  • I iz Tiger, hear me RAWR~!
    • eNoggi on deviantART
Re: Kaycie gets a bath time spanking for being rude and argumentative.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 02:15:07 AM »
more more more~!

this was a mixture of cute and funny to me, love it.

but it has too much room for more, you must continue!
I'd love to read what happens next.

enocre, encore. don't leave us waiting! :D
Do  I amuse you? 8)

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Re: Kaycie gets a bath time spanking for being rude and argumentative. M/F
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 05:40:00 AM »
Good to see you back, Kaycie..... and hope that the lesson sank home  :D :D :laughter:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
Re: Kaycie gets a bath time spanking for being rude and argumentative. M/F
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 10:01:25 PM »
Why didn't she eat the soap first, voluntarily, after the cursing and arguing, but BEFORE getting caught of drinking? :faint:

Or better yet, eat a garlic hamburger before going home, then not argue at all  :whistle:

Nice story though... :D
May the tawse be with you.