Author Topic: Questions for you.  (Read 1794 times)

Cheekie

• Miss Cheekie!
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Spanko
  • ~*~Happy 2018~*~
    • ~* My World *~
Questions for you.
« on: September 03, 2008, 12:00:14 AM »
Hey Hey!

I'm back :)

Roller coasters and Growth?

Do you ever get the feeling that you and your top are on a roller coaster that never ends?
one minute you're up the next you're down, then you do a loop-de-loo of where they're proud of you
then they're disappointed in you.  I go through that not as often though, that's where growth comes in.
sometimes we bottoms can have plenty of sense, but we CHOOSE to behave as if we don't and that could cause problems, mainly because your top will think "she's not learning anything" and they will feel as if they're wasting their time and energy.
It's harder when you have two tops, while my male top knows I'm independent, I will ask for what I want and need, I've come a long way from being a brat (my "bratting" was way off! mainly cause I was hanging around the "fun loving brat") I'm very intelligent and know right from wrong.

My female top doesn't allow me to grow, mainly because I'm unable to express myself to her, but we are working on it, so we'll see where it leads :) .

Also, I think most tops should have confidence in themselves, we (the bottoms) went out on a limb and
trusted them, so I feel the tops should trust themselves to lead us in the right path, that they can help and make a difference in our (the bottoms) life :D ... Make any sense? :anyone:

Reminder spankings :D !
Love them! :faint: :doc:
Okay, reminder spankings help me to remember that I'm loved and cared for, also helps me remember who's in charge, so I don't have to be, and they're days when I step out and go a little overboard and when talking is not enough, reminder spankings do the job ;) haha, reminder spankings for everyone! :D just kidding.

Do you prefer Snuggling, Cuddling and all that Jazz! or corner time after a spanking?
I like a little of both, when I'm feeling "little" I like corner time after a spanking, then maybe some cuddles and sleep :giggle: but when I've done wrong and I want that extra feeling of forgiveness I jump for the cuddles after a spanking!

............... I have a lot more to say and think about, but I must wait until I can word them right, see ya!
until next time of course :hug:

:thinking: Maybe THIS one should go in spanking topics :dunno:
~Cheekie now, Cheekie then, Cheekie to the very end.~

~*Not me in the avatar pic*~

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Re: Questions for you.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 06:11:15 AM »
Welcome back Cheekie...... and a very thoughtful and challenging post.  I think it behooves a Top to be sensitive to his/her brat or bottom's needs and respond accordingly.  The objective should be to work to accomplish the goals that the bottom and top have agreed on.