Author Topic: Just Desserts  (Read 2588 times)

Alex B.

• Junior Spanko
    • Hands On Spanking
Just Desserts
« on: April 16, 2007, 09:50:10 PM »

JUST DESSERTS
by Alex B.

The fact is, I was really looking forward to her visit. She and I had met online at a
spanking site and had hit it off quite well. When I invited Tasha to come out and stay
for the weekend, she said she couldn’t wait. Apparently, that was an understatement.
Imagine my surprise when, instead of arriving Saturday morning as planned, I found her
at my door on Friday afternoon.

“Surprise!” she exclaimed.

“Hi!” I replied. While giving her a welcoming hug, I nervously glanced over my shoulder
at my apartment which wasn’t as tidied up as I like to have it while entertaining guests.

“Don’t worry about it!” she said when I apologized for the minor mess.

Nevertheless, I quickly headed into the kitchen to push a few forks and dishes into
the sink as she made herself comfortable in the living room. Then, after fixing Tasha
a drink, it was into the bathroom to make sure everything was all shipshape.

Tasha seemed a bit miffed when I told her I had to go out and do a few things before
starting our weekend together. Her irritable behavior made for a long afternoon
as we went about running errands. She complained that I was taking too long at the
hardware store, bitched about how boring it was at the pharmacy and practically
threw a tantrum in the bank. Normally, I would have cut my business short and taken her
home for a trip across my knee or simply spanked her in the back seat of my car,
but that day I had something else in mind.

I took her to a restaurant in my neighborhood.

When a waitress with a name tag reading “Doris” came to our table, I ordered a steak
with fries.

“And you?” she asked Tasha.

“Oh, she won’t be having any dinner.” I said, plucking the menu from Tasha's hands.
“She’s been a very bad girl.”

Both my friend and the waitress were stunned. But when Tasha simply lowered her head
in embarrassment, all Doris could say was: “And to drink?”

“Coffee for me. She’ll have a glass of water, no ice.”

Then I winked at Doris, signaling that all was well. She smiled apprehensively and nodded
as she gathered up the menus.

“Are you crazy?!” whispered Tasha frantically. “I can’t fucking believe you said that!”

“Watch you language!” I told her. “Unless you want to go to the men’s room and use some
hand soap as mouthwash? You want that?”

“No!” she hissed, her eyes darting around to see if anyone else was listening.

A moment later, Tasha cringed to see Doris placing our order then subtly pointing us out to a
fellow waitress. The other woman giggled a bit then grinned slyly as Doris told her something.

After letting her wallow in public humiliation for a few minutes, I leaned over and spoke to
Tasha softly.

“If you’re really hungry, you can have some food.”

“I’m too embarrassed!” Tasha replied quietly, her cheeks flushed with disgrace.

As I ate my steak and Tasha sipped her water sheepishly, Doris passed by several times,
no doubt hoping to obtain another peek into our peculiar relationship. She was clearly amused
when she saw Tasha attempting to pilfer one of my fries only to have her hand unceremoniously
slapped away.

After I’d finished my meal, Doris returned to our table to ask if we wanted anything else.

“I'll have a hot fudge sundae for dessert.” I said. “The young lady will get hers at home.”

When the sundae arrived, I could sense Tasha eyeing the tower of ice cream and
chocolate sauce lustfully as she began to speak.

“Could I please-”

“Close your mouth.” I commanded. She obediently pressed her lips together. I then slowly dipped
the spoon into the sundae, carefully gathering up equal portions of chilled vanilla, hot fudge
and whipped cream. “Now open it.” I said. Tasha smiled then parted her lips wantonly
as I brought the spoon to her hungry mouth. She closed her eyes in ecstasy upon tasting
the heavenly concoction. I spent the next ten glorious minutes lovingly feeding her the
entire sundae, except for the cherry which I’d set aside for last. Tasha flicked her tongue at
the glistening orb as I dangled it over her waiting mouth. When I was done teasing her,
I lowered it and she seized it with her teeth. “That reminds me, I mentioned nonchalantly.
“You’re getting your bottom spanked until it’s the color of that cherry as soon as we get home.”

Tasha’s eyes widened as she gulped it down.

Within a minute of arriving back at my place, she was over my lap with her panties banded
around her thighs as I sat on the edge of the couch delivering the bare-ass walloping she’d
so diligently earned. The brisk warm up with my hand had her yelping and lifting her feet a
few times, but the dose she received from my trusty oak hairbrush soon turned an already
sound spanking into a tanning session Tasha was not likely to forget.

As I lifted the heavy wooden brush on high, I grabbed a handful of Tasha’s long silky hair
and pulled her head back a little as if warning her that tears would soon follow.

Tasha tried to brace herself but there was no preparing for that first stunning smack of wood
onto her soft, unprotected bottom flesh. No sooner had she cried out in pained surprise
from the first swat, then several harder smacks landed delivering a fresh batch of misery
to Tasha’s fiery buns.

After that, the hairbrush moved at a fast and frenzied pace. I spanked Tasha with enthusiasm,
fiercely determined to set her back porch on fire. Again and again I slapped the flat, solid surface
of the brush against her throbbing, crimson cheeks.

Tasha bawled like an errant schoolgirl getting paddled in the principal’s office.
Kicking wildly, she gripped my left calf tightly with one hand and clawed at the carpet
with the other. She tried to call out apologies through the tears streaming down her
grimacing face, but her voice was worn out from all that pitiful wailing.

Tasha’s agonizing ordeal across my knee was followed by a much needed time-out
in the nearest corner.

After lecturing her at length on the subject of polite behavior, I approached Tasha.
By then, her sobbing had finally subsided. Her head rested upon my hand as I softly
placed it on her shoulder.

“Turn around.” I said.

Tasha did as she was told and we embraced. Soon we were kissing with abandon.
Our hands excitedly began exploring each other’s bodies. Tasha reached into my pants
and quickly established a strangle-hold on my manhood.

“You’re not really going to send me to bed without any supper, are you?”

“I hate having to punish you.” I moaned.

“I doubt that!” she said, smiling wickedly as she slowly slid to her knees.

Just as gradually, I unbuttoned and unzipped my slacks.

“Here’s something else you’ll probably find hard to swallow.”

“Well, aren’t you sweet?” Tasha cooed as she yanked my pants downward.

“You tell me.” I replied, lowering my boxers and offering her a second helping of dessert.

THE END
"I'll love you 'til you can't sit down!"

Cheekie

• Miss Cheekie!
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Spanko
  • ~*~Happy 2018~*~
    • ~* My World *~
Re: Just Desserts
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 04:35:06 PM »
 :D :laughter: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED it!!!! i wish i could be in her shoes  right now that story was awesome!!!! i love a lot of your stories!!!!!!!!

:winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :naughty: :naughty: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
~Cheekie now, Cheekie then, Cheekie to the very end.~

~*Not me in the avatar pic*~