Author Topic: Spanking in relationships  (Read 7697 times)

kristin

Spanking in relationships
« on: January 15, 2007, 10:34:30 PM »
Last weekend I talked to some spankos about a topic we have already discussed here but I got so inspired that I will ask again :whistle:; how have you integrated spanking into your life :thinking:? Was it self-evident? I am especially interested in knowing how you feel about spanking in a love relationship? 

The reason why I ask is that I have read a many times, on this site and many others, praises of 24/7 spanking relationships :hmm:, but there is hardly ever any discussion about spankos not wanting to get spanked by their partner – and I know that there are many :yes:. I think I am one of those spankos; at this point I don’t think I would want a future boyfriend to spank me at all. It would probably be fun for two months or so, but knowing myself I would eventually go mad and rebel :hissyfit: :cry:. I just happen to prefer equality in a relationship, not so much because of the fact that I am a cynical feminist :D, but because of practical reasons :roll: :whistle:. I know having him to spank me would ruin this balance for me :(

My intention is of course not to criticize anyone living in this kind of relationship. Obviously, you prefer it like that and you are happy :friends:. I am happy if you are happy :hug: :D! I am just very curious to know how you get this kind of relationship to work for you :thinking:.

FLAMBECHERRIES

• Super Spanko
Re: Spanking in relationships
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 07:41:43 AM »
hmmm,  :thinking: GOOD queastion.....

Well, for Jay and I, we didn't want equality.  Well, I didn't.  By the time were serious with each other, I had gone through so much drama in my life (cancer, rape, my twin almost dying) I was fed up with responsibility and DECISIONS....  I had enough.  I told Jay I was giving up complete control to him, bills, decisions, schedules, everything.  I was going on a mental vacation, and if he wanted the lights to stay on, he better step up and tend to it. And for us it's worked.  Jay is VERY responsible, overly responsible even, he thrives on it.  So he takes care of all those "adult" decisions. And myself, I clean the house, work a little, cook, which I find very enjoyable.

Now my natural ability to run into mischief does get me spanked, A LOT.  It happens.  But I see your point that you really wouldn't want your equal spanking you.  For myself, I never wanted to be an equal partner and be that Responsible, after everything I had been through in such a short amount of time, I wanted to be on one long continuous "SPOIL ME!" vacation from life. 

But it seems to work out for the two of us, Jay definiatly takes the leadership role, and I play a smaller part in our life drama.  But he's happy to be needed and assertive, I'm happy to be cared for and looked after.  And along the way, shirts accidentially get turned pink, salt gets accidentially put in the sugar bowl, the dog food mysteriously finds it's way into the chex mix, and I find myself staring at the carpet, getting royally tanned, and loving every second.......   :D
I used to be just cherries, sad and alone.
Then my prince came, to melt my heart of stone.
His words of love so healing, what else can I say?
Finally, my cherries, are FLAMBE'.

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 07:23:02 AM »
I was thinking, maybe it's also a trust issue?

I could probably never trust anyone enough to grant him a permission to be always right, know better and decide what's best for me - at least not 24/7.
May the tawse be with you.

kristin

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 10:13:01 PM »
I was thinking, maybe it's also a trust issue?

I could probably never trust anyone enough to grant him a permission to be always right, know better and decide what's best for me - at least not 24/7.

I got the same thought when I read your posting, Annie. You really trust Jay. You are a very brave woman :yes:, trusting men after all those horrible things that happened to you :(! The only men I trust are my dad and my gay friend :hmm:, and I have never been raped.

FLAMBECHERRIES

• Super Spanko
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 03:21:46 AM »
GAY FRIENDS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D  oops, sorry...tangent...... Yes, I trust Jay completely...But he's never done anything to betray that trust, and you're absolutely right, there are FAR TOO FEW jays in this world.  :(

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 03:52:47 AM »

-------------------------------

there are FAR TOO FEW jays in this world.  :(

Geesh.... how many  do you need??  8O 8O

FLAMBECHERRIES

• Super Spanko
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 03:54:20 AM »
hehe, to keep me in line? At least two more....They have to rest their spanking arm you kow.....  :roll: :whistle:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 07:17:44 AM »
And I'm first on the waiting list if they ever make more of them :yes:

FLAMBECHERRIES

• Super Spanko
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 12:45:22 AM »
 :D You can have the one holding the switch, I'll take my chances with the one holding the strap.....   ;)

kristin

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 04:09:02 PM »
GAY FRIENDS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yes they are. It should be every girl’s right to have her own gay guy :yes:! Sometimes I get irritated like hell, but that is life when you share a home with someone :whistle: :roll:. The best thing about them is that you know for sure that they are nice and wonderful to you because they love you and not because they hope for a f**k  :friends:!

there are FAR TOO FEW jays in this world.
Make some clones and start your own business, “a very own Jay for the Brat in need”.  8)

FLAMBECHERRIES

• Super Spanko
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2007, 03:26:09 AM »
And would you like your clone equipped with a switch, a strap or a paddle Kristin?  :D :D :D

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2007, 07:14:50 AM »
Btw, does Jay have any idea what you're up to? :thinking:

FLAMBECHERRIES

• Super Spanko
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2007, 08:55:12 PM »
Um,,,,,,, He thinks I'm researching Cloning because I'm a responsible, concerned citizen, now, did you want the clone equipped with the hairbrush or the dodi Paddy?  :D

kristin

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2007, 10:01:17 PM »
And would you like your clone equipped with a switch, a strap or a paddle Kristin? 
Switch, strap, and paddle…so many interesting complementary parts :thinking: I am torn between the paddle-Jay and the strap-Jay :dunno:. How about if I take both Jays :whistle: :roll:? I assume they are easy to store and maintain  :whistle:.

FLAMBECHERRIES

• Super Spanko
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2007, 05:41:09 AM »
Hmm, interesting queastion, so clones need Food?  Ah well, just stuff into a closet when not in use, the clone will get used to it, and if not, well....Your spanking might be all that MORE realistic.....