Author Topic: Parcel From Overseas  (Read 3516 times)

MaggieMay

• Junior Spanko
Parcel From Overseas
« on: February 18, 2005, 02:21:50 PM »
Our daughter K arrived while we were still in bed with the announcement that the postie had left a parcel at the front door.
I'd been warned that Paddy was sending me a small plastic carpet beater. I tried to tell her she shouldn't waste her money on the postage and that our vacuum cleaner works perfectly well, but for some reason she insisted that Phill should spank me with it. I'd been hoping it would arrive when nobody else was here. Overseas' mail is a rare event in this house so I knew K would want to know what was in it and I had no idea how I'd explain why somebody would be sending me a carpet beater. She was trying to read the delivery label as she handed it to me.

'There's chocolate, green tea, CDs and a rug.' she announced.
Rug? Maybe she'd included a small rug to explain the carpet beater.
Then I noticed the sticker, OPENED BY THE AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT
They probably thought the green tea was for smoking. Bet they were disappointed but perhaps they made up for it by watching the spanking movies. That probably explains why it took so long to get here.  
They'd certainly done a great job of retaping the parcel. I had to struggle to get the tape off and K wandered out of the room for a moment which gave me a chance to quickly hide the carpet beater  under the pillow without even having a chance to look at it. It was wrapped separately and felt very light.

K came back and kept asking where the rug was so I looked at the label and realised Paddy had written rug cleaner but had scribbled it to make it almost indecipherable. I made a dumb comment that it must be a Finnish word or something and as she was in a hurry to leave she didn't press the matter. I was just as anxious for her to go so I could check out my present.

I laughed when I finally got to see it. What was Paddy on about? She'd told me how much it hurt and how she was sending it to me so nobody could ever use it on her again, it was that bad. It looked totally harmless, something like a large red fly swatter but the business end was just a plastic rectangle with plastic strips forming a multi-diamond pattern.

We didn't get a chance to try it out that day but the next morning I'd just finished my shower when Phill came in with his, 'I'm-trying-to-look-Toppy' look. Being the true spanko that I am and the fact that opportunities for us to play have been rare this year, I can't even pretend I don't want a spanking. I'm scared even a token resistance will make him change his mind so one twirl of his finger has me laying face across the bed.

He started gently patting my bottom with it, but even those pats had a slight sting to them. Then he gave a hard swat that brought a louder yell from me than anything ever has, including bamboo garden stakes. I couldn't believe how much that little toy stung. I was half sitting, clutching my bottom in shock.

'Get back in position.' he ordered calmly and now there was no trying about it. He became all Top and I started wondering, as we always do once the spanking starts, what sort of madness makes me want this so much.
He started spanking me quickly and although I knew he wasn't really doing it that hard, there was no way I could stay in position. Soon I was practically over the other side of the bed so he grabbed my ankles and pulled me right back until my bottom was on the edge of the bed and he had a much better target.

The fire was getting hotter and I started to get scared that this was something I wasn't going to be able to handle. Funny, I always think that at a certain point and then I'm disappointed when it stops.
'Enough.' I cried. 'That's enough.'
'Enough eh?' You mean you actually might need a safeword.'
'What is it?'  We'd never had one before and he didn't give me one then but just kept spanking me with it.

Then I heard him gasp 'ut oh'. I knew for sure my bottom must have blood pouring from it, but it turned out that little red devil as Paddy calls it, had broken. What a shame. Phill told me he'd been aiming for a hundred. I had no idea how many I'd had but he said it was up to ninety.
Phill started gently rubbing my bottom and saying, 'Wow! That looks really bad' It did look bad. Welts criss-crossed over the redness, but surprisingly not long after he stopped, it didn't hurt much at all but stayed hot for a few hours.
I didn't get a chance to look again until the evening and by then there was little evidence left at all though I can imagine if it was used harder it might do a bit of damage.

Even with the broken bit, Phill reckons there's another spanking left in it so maybe I should pack it up and mark it Return To Sender.

PS..I wrote this last year and dear Paddy was nice enough to send over Little Red Devil's BIG brother. Being the kind-hearted soul that I am, I didn't want any harm to come to him so he's safely hidden away.

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Parcel From Overseas
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 06:07:25 PM »
Hmmmmm ....... wonder if I coud borrow the Red Devil for your second birthday spanking  :unsure:  :unsure:

After all, your DID neglect to count  :roll:  :roll:  :rofl:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
Parcel From Overseas
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 06:41:39 PM »
I enjoyed this as much as the first time I read it  :rofl:

Red Devils eh?  :twisted:

I still  have one Little Red, and one Big Red Devil for adoption ASAP - not to mention one Paddywhacker, the medium size devil which I bought a bunch, and sent a dozen to UK for further distribution  :whistle:

When I get the gallery fixed (there's a little bug and uploads don't work) I'll add a picture of the whole Family of Devils  :twisted:
May the tawse be with you.

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Parcel From Overseas
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 07:10:24 PM »
Hmmmmm.......  the Paddywhacker sounds like it might be REAL handy for a certain sassy brat :roll:  :roll:  :D  :whistle:

missmolly

• Senior Spanko
Re: Parcel From Overseas
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 02:00:44 AM »
Quote from: MaggieMay
... Being the kind-hearted soul that I am, I didn't want any harm to come to him so he's safely hidden away.

Right-on Maggie - safety first always - eh?

:rofl: a tale with a sting in the tail :rofl:
Times change, and we change with them

MaggieMay

• Junior Spanko
Parcel From Overseas
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 03:51:30 PM »
Hmmmmm ....... wonder if I coud borrow the Red Devil for your second birthday spanking  

:o   No you shouldn't Dusty.  Big Devil is not for good girl birthday spankings. It is EVIL

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Parcel From Overseas
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2005, 04:33:54 PM »
:(  :(  :(  :(

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited