Author Topic: "Creative Coaching Concepts" part I  (Read 3311 times)

thedefiant1

• sunshine girl
  • Full Spanko
"Creative Coaching Concepts" part I
« on: December 11, 2006, 12:25:24 AM »
Amy and David had a very unique relationship. Amy was 15 years younger than David and met him when she was 20. They had been great friends for 12 years and she also worked for him at a seasonal job. Amy was a very independant young lady and she did not need help from men either emtionally( so she thought..) or financially. Amy had grown up in a very wealthy home, she had everything she ever wanted or needed. David was a strong, handsome athlete that came from a very different background, almost the opposite of Amy. Nonetheless, David had tremendous strength in character, he was a hard worker and everyone he ever met truly enjoyed him. The first day Amy met David, she felt an immediate attraction to him. Even though he appeared  quite a bit older, she found him extremely sexy, strong and kind. Both Amy and David were very physical people and the chemistry between them was instantaneous. Sitting behind his desk, he looked up at her with piercing blue eyes and a stern look "You can go up to the office and fill out your paper work Amy". Amy thought to herself, "well, I guess this means I got the job?" She went and filled her out her paperwork and drove home thinking about the new job and the new boss.

Amy was a good employee and she loved working for David. They became great friends but in no way were either of them allowed to cross "the proverbial line".They both had significant others which made that line even more impossible to cross. Amy tried very hard to keep David off of her mind, but everytime she laid eyes on him, that feeling in the pit of her stomach returned and she was disturbed by the fact she had no control over it. One day, the two of them were discussing a training program for Amy(she was a very avid runner)and David had been a competitve runner for more than 20 years. David said, "Hey, I have an idea..I know how to make you a stronger runner and I could make some cash while helping you out!" Amy rolled her eyes at him and thought to herself "ahh..another one of David's get rich quick plans, can't wait to hear this one." She knew where this was going and she couldn't wait to hear him say the words. "Well" David said, "you could hire ME to be your coach!"..David had no idea about Amy's "little indiscretion" and the thought of him being her coach as well as her boss warmed her all over. She thought "He wants to coach me? This means he'll know what I eat or don't eat, what I drink, how much I train. This may leave waaay to much room for error :D on my part." She didn't hesitate long and with some competitve banter in the tone of her voice, replied, "your on!"  She went home thinking about how long they have been friends and if  he was ready to hear about her "little indiscretion".

"Ok, so ever since I was little I've had this thing about spanking. I seem to seek out older men that hold authoritative positions in my life..maybe because I've had everything I've ever needed emotionally and financially and spanking is the one thing that money can't buy and there are few people in my life I have ever trusted enough to share this with. I really enjoy being spanked, I also get really turned on by it as well." Amy went on further to explain the whole top/bottom relationship and how she enjoyed giving up her somewhat strong and dominating real world persona to become submissive and obedient, but have trusted VERY few people with this information.  "I hope all of this doesn't scare you..call me when you read this." And Amy pushed the send button her computer. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh I can't believe I just did that..eeeeeek!" Amy felt prickles down her spine and she started to break out in a sweat. She had to talk herself into breathing slower and remind herself that David was very open sexually, because they had talked about those things very candidly. "This was a HUGE risk" Amy thought. And then the phone rang.

David was programed into her phone and when she saw his name appear on the screen, her heart stopped. She let it ring until her voice mail picked up. She heard the familiar high pitched "dink" and knew that the message was complete. She told herself, "well at least he cared enough to leave a message." She flipped open her phone and called her voicemail. She was anxious while waiting to hear David's deep, strong and familiar voice. His voice had always calmed her in the past, but today she felt like she was going to get sick. "Hey" the familiar voice said "call me".  "WHAAT!!" Amy thought, "that's it??? That's all I get?". So she decided to follow up with a text message. "Are you scared?" is all she wrote. The phone rang again and this time she told herself "answer this phone, you are NOT in the 6th grade!!" And... Amy let the voicemail pick up again. "He knows I'm here and not answering, he detests texting because he would rather talk in person. Am I already letting him in by behaving in a way I know may reap "certain" reprocussions?" So, she flipped open her phone and dialed her voicemail again. David's wonderfully sexy and calming voice said, "Scared? yes...because of the karma. But scared to spank you? No.. I'll spank you over my knee, skirt on, skirt off, panties on, panties off, anyway I want to.." With a huge sigh of relief, one thing went through Amy's head that day, "Well, he can handle this, but can I?"

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Re: "Creative Coaching Concepts" part I
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 12:36:36 AM »
 :D :D Nice start......  better not keep us waiting too long young lady  :roll: :roll: :whistle:

thedefiant1

• sunshine girl
  • Full Spanko
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 03:44:38 AM »
Thank you sir :) :)..So many good stories in here, it's nice to have a compliment and the encouragement to continue :oops:

FLAMBECHERRIES

• Super Spanko
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 02:18:48 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: more! more!!!!!!!!!
I used to be just cherries, sad and alone.
Then my prince came, to melt my heart of stone.
His words of love so healing, what else can I say?
Finally, my cherries, are FLAMBE'.

ferule

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 08:31:22 AM »
A nice story so far, but I found the title a bit troubling.  There's already a well-established spanking blog named "Creative Coaching Concepts" (creativecoachingconcepts.blogspot. com), so it seemed like your title sort of infringed on that.