Author Topic: Christmas decorations  (Read 3173 times)

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
Christmas decorations
« on: November 29, 2006, 07:19:07 PM »
It's that time of year again when some of our yellow headed emoticons get red hats...  :roll:

To be able to see them, you have to clear your browser's cache (temporary internet files) and reload   :santa2:

May the tawse be with you.

FLAMBECHERRIES

• Super Spanko
Re: Christmas decorations
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 07:29:47 PM »
I see em I see em!!!!! OH WOW~!  :santacouple2:
I used to be just cherries, sad and alone.
Then my prince came, to melt my heart of stone.
His words of love so healing, what else can I say?
Finally, my cherries, are FLAMBE'.

blazingred

• Senior Spanko
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 08:26:35 PM »
 :clap:  I see 'em

:santacouple2:

:eeek: :humpy:    however I didn't need to see that   :cantlook:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 08:34:27 PM »
 :dunno: I couldn't resist - I'm on a very weird mood today  :laughnot:
Probably because it's been TOO HOT TO SLEEP  :scream: for two nights, and I really haven't... it shows doesn't it  :hyper:

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 08:52:17 PM »
 :blink:

too HOT to sleep?

Loving Brat Of Sire[/size]
Chronological age is a waste of time...[/size]

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 09:41:05 PM »
Yeah  :( We had a few nice, cold days, and huge load of snow... and I mean HUGE  8O then the temperature got up again, and all the beautiful white snow went poof and the temperature is stuck at 41- 45 degrees (or 5-7 in celsius)   :crybaby2:
I have even tried to sleep with a summer blanket and I had to admit I slept pretty damn well, an hour more than normally, but woke up with a sore throat and aching muscles so I had to take the winter blanket back, and that's too hot  :(

(whine whine whine whine  :hissyfit:)

And anyone who tries to tell me climate change is a fairy tale, will get a major ass kicking   :gonnagetit:

FLAMBECHERRIES

• Super Spanko
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 10:38:49 PM »
When I lived in humid hot Florida, I took my DRY CLEAN jammies, and put them in the freezer for twenty thirty minutes, then put them on, OOOH!  COLD!  Then I was comfortable, and if i could fall asleep while I was comfy I could normally stay asleep....  Hope it helps.... you could also try the fridge if the freezer is too cold...

blazingred

• Senior Spanko
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 04:50:37 AM »
annie also puts her jammie bottoms and panties in the freezer when Jay makes her bottom too hot also!   :roll:

:dunno: I couldn't resist - I'm on a very weird mood today  :laughnot:
Probably because it's been TOO HOT TO SLEEP  :scream: for two nights, and I really haven't... it shows doesn't it  :hyper:
:whistle: if you weren't actng weird I'd worry!   :roll: :P

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 05:42:40 AM »
And anyone who tries to tell me climate change is a fairy tale, will get a major ass kicking   :gonnagetit:

well, i`m not about to tell ya that Paddy...its actually something i have taught my kids from the moment they could understand what i was saying...and that was YEARS before the scientific community went public with it...i showed my kids how the seasons were shifting, and how the weather was acting weird...i even made a believer out of my niece when i told her i could tell her...for example...what the winter was going to be like just by the wya the spring ended...and without checking out almanacs or long term forecasts...my oldest daughter used to have some kids in school make fun of her cause she could smell rain coming more than an hour before it was forecast on the news...her friends thought she was weird until she taught a few of them how to do it...then they thought it was cool... :dunno:

don`t know why it seemed so weird to them...all you have to do is pay attention and recognize the changes and warning signs...for instance...right now, here in Ontario, seeing as how its the end of November, we haave been having mild days...and the past 5 mornings, its been foggy as hell...and that is unusual for us...i told my kids back in july we were gonna have a late, mild Indian Summer...guess i was right again...only trouble is...with the weather screwed up like it is, makes predicting a bit more difficult...

:? ok...what was my point again...

OH YEAH...i`m not arguing with ya Paddy...and that all i have to say... :groan:

Loving Brat Of Sire[/size]
Chronological age is a waste of time...[/size]

FLAMBECHERRIES

• Super Spanko
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 06:25:23 AM »
I did not get spanked by Jay BR!!!! in the last hour.....

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 07:47:07 AM »
When I lived in humid hot Florida, I took my DRY CLEAN jammies, and put them in the freezer for twenty thirty minutes, then put them on, OOOH!  COLD!  Then I was comfortable, and if i could fall asleep while I was comfy I could normally stay asleep....  Hope it helps.... you could also try the fridge if the freezer is too cold...

I do that on summer. Now I can't because I would get a pneumonia. You see, I've turned off the heating, and sleep with my window open.  :D
Anyhow I took a risk last night, took the light blanket again, but wrapped it around my neck so I wouldn't get sick and I slept grrrrrrreat!  :fly:

well, i`m not about to tell ya that Paddy...its actually something i have taught my kids from the moment they could understand what i was saying...and that was YEARS before the scientific community went public with it...i showed my kids how the seasons were shifting, and how the weather was acting weird...i even made a believer out of my niece when i told her i could tell her...for example...what the winter was going to be like just by the wya the spring ended...and without checking out almanacs or long term forecasts...my oldest daughter used to have some kids in school make fun of her cause she could smell rain coming more than an hour before it was forecast on the news...her friends thought she was weird until she taught a few of them how to do it...then they thought it was cool... :dunno:

don`t know why it seemed so weird to them...all you have to do is pay attention and recognize the changes and warning signs...for instance...right now, here in Ontario, seeing as how its the end of November, we haave been having mild days...and the past 5 mornings, its been foggy as hell...and that is unusual for us...i told my kids back in july we were gonna have a late, mild Indian Summer...guess i was right again...only trouble is...with the weather screwed up like it is, makes predicting a bit more difficult...

:? ok...what was my point again...

OH YEAH...i`m not arguing with ya Paddy...and that all i have to say... :groan:

The scariest part is, scientific community now knows it is true, but the politicians couldn't care less, and while it really doesn't take a politician to tell people to save energy, recycle, and use a bike instead of a car for short trips, the general denial gives a perfect excuse for those who don't want to be bothered with the nature's pleas for help, to not care either.
I'm having regular fights about this with my mother btw  :angry: She thinks she has to have every lamp in her home turned on 'because she is old and has the right to have as many lights on as she wants'.  Well fine, she has the right to do that for sure, but I don't see the POINT in burning all lights in empty rooms, especially since she knows how much they consume power. :wacko:  She probably isn't alive anymore when the ice caps are gone, sea levels 6 meters higher leaving hundreds of big cities under water, with millions of people left homeless refugees, so it won't be her concern, she doesn't care.  :dunno:

If you'd ask me - I would start regulating energy right now. Every person would get a certain amount of kW per day, and the power would simply go out when it is exceeded. That would force everyone to think about ways to consume less.  :naughty: And the same recipe for water.  ;)

blazingred

• Senior Spanko
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 03:24:40 PM »
 :thinking: you know a good spanking can put you right to sleep and keep you cool!   :)  Your bottom is so hot that the rest of your body is cold in contrast.   :roll:

FLAMBECHERRIES

• Super Spanko
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2006, 05:56:03 PM »
My Hubby and I are BIG conservationalist.  No Annie, no turning on the heat, you can wear a sweater!  And it's not the bill he cares about, but in our viewpoint, we have to be extra conservative to help make up for the people who insist on turning on every light....  I wouldn't want to wake up and see that the eskimos have migrated to my front yard because Antartica melted.   :D  And about that spanking theory Paddy, it might work, why don't you try it?  It IS energy eficient!  :D

blazingred

• Senior Spanko
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 07:46:51 PM »
 :rofl: yes PADDY you try it!

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited