Author Topic: Spanking Fairies --Love Twaps  (Read 3454 times)

AnimeHentai

• Full Spanko
    • http://www.geocities.com/draka_dracula/Spanking.html
Spanking Fairies --Love Twaps
« on: November 15, 2006, 03:09:33 AM »
I guess no one saw this in the orginal Spanking Fairies thread...

Love Twaps
By:   AnimeHentai

“You want this, don’t you?” the green-haired fairy asked her.  Tawse stood at his full, human height, watching the young woman in front of him.  AnimeHentai was dressed in the white “discipline dress” that she always wore during discipline sessions with the male fae.

“Yes,” she smiled.  She knew what was to come, and to be truthful, she was looking forward to it.

“It’s not really discipline for you, is it?”

“No…not really.”  Tawse just shook his head.

“Alright,” he relented.  A wave of his switch-wand conjured up a tawse, his namesake.  “Kneel on the sofa.”

Anime did so, leaning over the back, her bottom sticking up, waiting for the spanking to begin.

“Take a finger and stick it in your pussy,” he ordered.  Anime was surprised at this –he had never given this order before—but obeyed, slipping a finger into the folds of her cunt.  “You are going to frig yourself as I spank you.”

A wave of Tawse’s wand lifted the back of the discipline dress, baring her buttocks.  The fabric magically stayed up, without the need of any outside aid.  He then placed one hand on her back to steady her, and raised the leather strap.

TWAP!   It slapped against her bottom.  She cried, but moved her finger in and out of her cunny.

“That’s it,” he encouraged her.  “Fuck yourself with your finger while I ‘punish’ you.”

TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!

She sobbed and moved her finger.  But Tawse was not fooled.  Anime LOVED the spanking she was receiving.  Maybe because she knew what was going to happen afterwards.

TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!

Her bottom was red and glowing hot, and her finger was wet from the liquid in her cunt.  She pouted her bottom out for more.

“That a girl,” the fairy said.  “Cry and frig, cry and frig.”

He stopped and rubbed her hot bottom.  It was good and red from the spanking.  He reached under and took her finger out of her cunt, sticking his own in.  He finger-fucked her for a moment, then withdrew.  He applied the pre-cum over her bottom, relieving the sting a little.

He then slipped his erect cock into her from behind and began ravishing her.

“Oooooo…” she moaned in pleasure, the heat of her spanking blending with the motion of his penis.

“You like this, don’t you?” he grinned, pumping her.

“Y…y…yes…” she gasped.  “Ohhhhh…yessss…..!”

“So do I,” he replied.  Then, he got an idea.  Tawse grinned, laying the strap across her butt.

Anime gasped, and moved against him.  “Please?” she begged, getting his idea.

“Do you really want it?” he asked, moving the tawse gently across the already-red globes.

“Yes…please, Tawse?”

For an answer, he raised his hand and brought the strap down.

As he spanked her, she jerked and sobbed, squeezing his cock tight as he ravished her from behind.

TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP! TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP! TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!  TWAP!

His unoccupied hand moved to grasp a breast as he continued her ‘discipline’.  He squeezed the fleshy globe, interspacing the squeezes with a slap on the bottom.

TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP!  ::squeeze::   TWAP! ::squeeze::   

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo…………” Anime moaned.  They came together, covering themselves and the sofa with the hot, sticky, sex juice.  Tawse gave her one more TWAP! with the strap, then they sank onto a dry spot on the sofa.

After awhile, Tawse contemplated the wet sofa.  He grinned at Anime.

“The sofa is wet and sticky,” he said.  “I might have to give you another spanking for making such a mess.”

“You’d have to have a spanking, too,” she counted.  “You helped make the mess.”

“True,” Tawse laughed.  “Maybe we can spank each other.  Queen Fae knows I’ve had my share of spankings.”

“Really?” Anime blinked.  “You’d let me spank you?”

“I might,” he answered.  “We’ll see.”

He kissed her, and pain melded into pleasure as he began fucking her again.

THE END  …for this session…
AnimeHentai

AnimeHentai

• Full Spanko
    • http://www.geocities.com/draka_dracula/Spanking.html
Re: Spanking Fairies --Love Twaps
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 05:15:07 PM »
When I write the Spanking Fairy stories, should they all be in one post (The Spanking Fairies), or should they be seperate posts, with the words, "Spanking Fairies" in the titile, i.e., Spanking Fairies --Love Twaps?

Just a thought...
AnimeHentai