Author Topic: Memories of a Spanko  (Read 8230 times)

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Memories of a Spanko
« on: September 15, 2006, 03:37:56 AM »
Memories of a Spanko

I am sitting here at my computer trying to come up with a new story to satisfy an insatiable audience...... Writer’s Block!!......darn it!!  :(    ALL I need is one good plot-line and I will be back in business but nothing comes.   I think back over several decades of spanking experience .......mostly in the giving ... though occasionally on the receiving end.  8O

Ah, the fond memories that come to mind!! :roll:

Early grade school days, at the tender age of 6, when my next-door playmate snuck past the quarantine sign so we could play house together.  It was ok, she had the chickenpox too and we were both over the worst of it.   Our house-playing roles were simple, limited to parent and a misbehaving child who soon was scolded and spanked.   She was a firm advocate for equality and I frequently ended up across her lap being spanked for misbehavior.  Our spankings had always been with the hand but this time she decided to use my belt and stripped it from my shorts before lowering them and pulling me down across her lap.  She scolded continuously as she spanked my bare bottom with he doubled belt with me acting out the script ..... protesting, wiggling, kicking and crying.... promising to be good.   Ahhhh ... my cute Italian playmate who introduced me to ‘role-switching’ and the belt!! :whistle:

Mom was generally pretty predictable and her infrequent  spankings, were invariably otk with a few quick sharp swats of her hand landed on my upturned bottom.  Babysitters were another matter entirely. I found out early that their tolerances and spanking methods tended to be most unpredictable.  Some gave little or no warning, they were partial to a variety of weapons and positions, and some even had such absurd notions as corner time 8O   I did learn some interesting spanking positions, techniques, and the efficacy of a well-applied hairbrush, switch, rubber flyswatter, heavy ruler, a belt, and the old fly-back paddle (with the rubber ball missing) :cry:

At 10, looking after a 7-year-old for a couple of hours during the day. I brought my stamp album with me to work on sorting and mounting stamp and he kept making a pest of himself so I used a small wooden ruler on the tight seat of his thin short pants.  Only 5 or 6 swats but he got the message. :D

Can’t forget the birthday parties in the Junior High years.... and spanking the budding teen-age girls :D Of course, there was always payback time when my birthday came around :cry:   These were invariably hand on street-wear...... though sometimes the girl would wiggle and squirm enough that her skirt worked up high and spanks were landing on her panties (always wondered if they planned that) or the lad would struggle and his pants end up below his bare bottom.  These were always loudly greeted by an eager mixed cheering section :rofl2:

Then the high school years ...... seeing 3 girls actually spanked by male classmates.  The spankings were impromptu...... young lady turned over the fellow’s lap and hand-spanked on skirt-covered bottom..... usually enjoying it but nevertheless protesting for appearances sake.   Looking after kids an evening a week while their parents went into town for the week’s shopping .... 2 boys and 2 girls...... 9-12 ... bottoms were spanked as needed ..which was often.... over my lap, hand on panties or bare bottom.  I could NOT report misbehavior to the parents as they beat the kids (I actually saw horsewhip used a time or two)  8O 8O

On to the college years, when my spanking experiences blossomed.  I have reported here on the spanking of one coed (see SPANKED COED) but dated quite a few gals and spanked e several of these.  I began to get fairly proficient at spotting the little signs that a gal might be receptive to spanking and learned to perfect my approach. Yes, the college years were rewarding in many ways!!   :D :D

The gal I dated more or less steady through my college years was a spanko,  though I was naive and did not recognize it at the time @. She would readily go over my lap for a spanking, though being on the college campus she insisted on discretion.  Spankings had to be on street clothes,,, though while standing embraced for goodnight kisses my hands could slide down inside her slacks and panties to caress and massage her bare bottom, Or, when holding her on my lap, slide a hand up under her skirt along her thigh to caress the base of her ass cheeks and landing light spanks.  Ah, this might lead to a story or two.  :unsure: :thinking:

Then out of college, married (vanilla wife) and working as a professional in a job that required frequent moves.   Realizing the some women didn’t just tolerate spankings but sought them ..... and some expected equal rights in this activity!!  Coworkers, friends.  And neighbors.  This has probably been the most varied and productive area ... and there are some stories here for sure :D ... .the woman who came into my office and cuddled up in my lap.....the possessive young professional who demanded my attention ...... and the mature retiree who positioned herself b face-down over the back of her sofa.... her attractive bottom presented as an inviting target I could not resist :rofl:

Ah me .... such fantastic memories ... so many attractive bottoms.... and so little time to spank them!!    But this is NOT getting my next story written .... you eager people will just have to wait another day or two  :roll: :whistle:

Deanna

• Junior Spanko
Re: Memories of a Spanko
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 05:26:43 AM »
Hmm...you have deffentlly seen your fair share of upturned bottoms.  :thinking:

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 08:45:01 PM »
 8O

uhhh...hiya Dustbunnie...ol` pal....ol` buddy...my friend who would NEVER want to spank me... :D

Loving Brat Of Sire[/size]
Chronological age is a waste of time...[/size]

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 09:37:12 PM »
8O

uhhh...hiya Dustbunnie...ol` pal....ol` buddy...my friend who would NEVER want to spank me... :D

Dream on, young lady...... not sure what you're smoking but it sure is potent  :roll: :roll: :whistle:

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 02:06:00 PM »
 :blink:

damn...wish i could remember what it was i was smoking....coz i would LOVE to stock pile it...

:rofl2:

kristin

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 06:12:14 PM »
Oh my... Dusty. Where you lived there seems to have been spankings in every corner. ;) 8O

BratGirl_2006

• Senior Spanko
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 06:11:15 AM »
8O

Dream on, young lady...... not sure what you're smoking but it sure is potent  :roll: :roll: :whistle:
ohhh! when you figure it out i'd LOVE some!!! hahahaha!  ;)
I'm not a brat! I just have to have it MY way!

thedefiant1

• sunshine girl
  • Full Spanko
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 06:38:22 AM »
Thanks for sharing your great memories Dusty. Chicken Pox eh? That means no vaccine which means your OLD :P :P! Are you sure you don't need to go back to the old folks home(or perhaps need a cane??) Anywhoo you partially answered a question I have always had. Do the spankers actually enjoy the process as much as the spanko or do you guys enjoy it because we enjoy  and need it :roll:? My hope is, that there is some(alot)of personal gratification in it for the one who is doing the spanking ;).

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 04:05:00 PM »
Thanks for sharing your great memories Dusty. Chicken Pox eh? That means no vaccine which means your OLD :P :P!    Yepp.... back in the days when doctor or local health officials tacked a Quarantine notice on the front door  :D

Are you sure you don't need to go back to the old folks home(or perhaps need a cane??)  Sounds like this young lady is looking for a good sound spanking :thinking: :gonnagetit: :gonnagetit:

Anywhoo you partially answered a question I have always had. Do the spankers actually enjoy the process as much as the spanko or do you guys enjoy it because we enjoy  and need it :roll:? My hope is, that there is some(alot)of personal gratification in it for the one who is doing the spanking ;)Oh yes, it will be MOST enjoyable having the sassy defiant1 turned over my lap with bare bottom flattening, bouncing, and turning deep scarlet to the chorus of your howls and sobs of protest  :D :D   Just hope that you enjoy it as much young lady  :roll: :roll: :whistle:

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 07:38:41 PM »
 :laughter: :laughter: :laughter:

thedefiant1

• sunshine girl
  • Full Spanko
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 05:37:18 PM »
Ohhhh :( no sir! Not lookin' for a spanking at ALLLL. Just a little geriatric humor :P to keep you sharp :D! I also wanted to to let you know that I have a wonderful gutter cleaning service!! Since it's fall now and the leaves will be piling up on that woodshed of yours, I would in NOO WAAY want you to have to climb up a ladder and clean your gutters :whistle: :whistle:. I am such a sweet and kind girl that I would do this for you free of charge :whistle: :angelnot: :hug:! I certainly wouldn't want you to risk life and limb! Just let me know when those gutters look like they need a good cleaning and I will be there to offer my services :roll: Now see, I'm not so sassy after all...An angel with good intentions :bow:

blazingred

• Senior Spanko
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2006, 11:29:08 PM »
Great stories thank you for sharing.

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 06:34:28 AM »
Oh my... Dusty. Where you lived there seems to have been spankings in every corner. ;) 8O

That's not it - it's just that he has had time to see so MANY corners - he was born in the era they were showing silent movies in theaters  :whistle:
May the tawse be with you.

kristin

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 10:16:43 AM »
That's not it - it's just that he has had time to see so MANY corners - he was born in the era they were showing silent movies in theaters  Whistle

Really…? You get me curious now. Everybody is talking about your age Dusty, how old are you :thinking:? Is that the reason why you call yourself Dusty, because you are like super-old or something :roll:? At least you know enough about computers to participate here and that is impressive for someone a bit older :yes: :bow: :whistle:.

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2006, 05:32:08 AM »

That's not it - it's just that he has had time to see so MANY corners - he was born in the era they were showing silent movies in theaters  :whistle:

Hmmm.... must have missed this one :thinking: :thinking:   Soory to disappoint you paddy, but first shows I saw were talkies, even some Trucolor and early Technicolor :roll: :roll: :whistle: