Author Topic: Her First spanking ever and she was in her late 40's - Part 2 - The Spanking  (Read 6715 times)

hotterthanever

The circumstances leading up to this spanking were quite unique for me, hence the introduction provided in “Her First Spanking Experience Ever and it didn’t happen until she was in her late 40’s - Part  1”. The fact that she was in her late 40’s, had long had spanking fantasies, but had never been spanked is by no means unusual, as I’ve so heard often from other ladies.

What was unique for me was that we had had absolutely no dialogue beforehand on what were her fantasies, experience, limits, safe word, or whether she cared if she would be marked for a few hours/days - basically all the things I do routinely to prepare as much as possible to be able to predictably make the lady’s dreams come true, while playing in an agreed-upon safe, sane environment with limits. As a rule, I will not consider playing with a new acquaintance, until we’ve had such a meeting of the minds to come to agreement on all such matters.

But she was clearly ready, old enough to know what she wanted, and already starting to get into a spanking headspace looking down at her feet, such that it seemed a significant distraction to delve into discussing particulars at this moment. We had already gotten to know each other before the topic of spanking was broached. Usually ladies with whom I chat, have made it clear right from the start that they have spanking desires. While I will invariably start slow with a new play partner, the first thought through my mind was to go particularly slow, and to arrange regular verbal feedback from her, as well as closely monitor her body language.

She was still standing in the living room doorway of her place eyes down after acknowledging wanting to be spanked now, and after the few seconds it took me to process her affirmation, I walked up to her the whole time looking her straight in the eyes(she was now giving me the deer-in-the-headlights stare) and stood directly in front of her and said, “Then spanked you will be, you naughty girl. Go stand with your nose in that corner until I am ready for you.” I pointed to a nearby corner, from which she would have no direct vision of what I was doing, and as she promptly turned to proceed to the corner, I startled her with a firm quick slap to each cheek.

I only gave her about 10 seconds to collect her thoughts in the corner, but as soon as I noticed her looking for me out of the corner of her eye, I quietly came up behind her and whispered in her ear, “Don’t you dare try to eyeball me. You keep your hands on your head, your nose right in that corner, and your eyes straight ahead. You’re already in enough trouble. Is that perfectly clear?” Still somewhat timidly, but distinctly and without hesitation, she responded, “Yes”. Two more slaps to her bottom, not hard enough to hurt at all through her jean skirt, but enough to get her attention, and I corrected, “That’s ‘Yes, Sir’”. “Yes, Sir”.

Without any of my spanking implements, glycerin solution to wet the bottom to maximize the sensation of each smack, or soothing solution for post-spanking relief, I was not at all prepared. But for most first visits, a good hand spanking is a fine introduction, although if the lady has expressed an interest in any particular implement, I will give her a proper taste after her bottom has been well-warmed by my hand. This was also a locale where I had never spanked before, so I looked around to get my bearings. Found a good chair and moved the furniture around to give us plenty of room in which to operate. I turned off most of the lights and illuminated the room with a couple of candles that were handy. Then I settled into my seat, and quietly sat there. She could certainly hear most all of the preparations, but I wanted to give her some time for anticipation when all was quiet. To control my impulse to call her right away, I counted to about 90 in my mind, then I broke the silence booming out, “Get your bottom over here this instant. NOW!” She scurried over and stood in front of me, trembling slightly. “Do you have anything to say for yourself, before you get the spanking you so richly deserve?” “No, Sir.” “Then get yourself right over my knee.” She quickly settled over my knee, and I positioned her so she could stretch out her hands and steady herself on the floor.

I pulled her close to me with my left hand, as my right hand began caressing her bottom all around, circling one cheek and then the other. As she settled into place, my caressing hand slowed and progressed from full hand to just a couple of fingers, until just one fingertip made the last lap around her two cheeks, then ever so lightly tailed off until it lost contact with her bottom. She began wiggling a little bit as she anticipated that her spanking was about to begin. I let her wait for a minute or so, again until she had settled in and was perfectly still. Then without shifting my body weight at all to give away the imminent first smack, I slowing raised my hand high and brought down a light smack on her right cheek, followed a few seconds later with the same to the left. I very slowly increased the rate and intensity of the spanks, until she had received about 50 spanks, which had intensified to moderate hardness giving her something along the lines of a light stinging sensation.

At that point, I stopped spanking, and told her, “Lift up your hips, it’s time to get this skirt out of the way.” Very quickly she responded, “Yes, Sir” and lifted her hips well out of the way, so that her dress easily slipped up to reveal a pair of satin-like green panties. Clearly she had no hesitation about this step, and as I began to caress her bottom over her panties, I could hear her softly groan.

I followed the same protocol of caressing her pantied bottom starting with full hand and after a couple of minutes had gradually gotten to just the fingertip ever so lightly slipping off her bottom. She again gave me that little wiggle, and clearly knew this to be the cue that her spanking was beginning anew, and took maybe just a tiny bit longer to settle in, until she was once again perfectly still. Gave her a minute or so to think about it, as I looked closely to inspect around the edges of her panties to be sure there were no significant marks and just a light pinkish hue noticeable. Then without warning I lifted my hand and smacked each cheek no harder than I had started over her jean skirt, but the sound was no longer muffled by the skirt and while still light and stingy, was clearly more profoundly felt by her. She got another 50 or so, still at a nice even cadence, so she could easily anticipate what was coming, as I gradually worked my way around each cheek careful not to revisit any particular area until all the rest of the cheek had been covered. I again finished at the crease where the upper thighs meet her bottom, and it was apparent that this was her most sensitive area. I finished no harder than the set over her skirt, but while she was not the least bit animated or verbal, the subtle signs of her body language made it clear she felt it more. My inspection of her panty edges as I finished up this phase showed a solid pink color ringing her panties. As soon as I stopped, I snapped, “Up with your hips, as it’s time for these panties to come down, so the real spanking can begin.” Her hips were rising as soon as I started speaking, and well before I finished my sentence she was poised for her panties to easily slip down. As soon as I had said, “… can begin.”, she replied, “Yes, Sir.” Slowly I rolled her panties down to the hollow of her knees, caressed her bottom just like the other two times, except now it was bare, and once my fingertip slid off and she knew it was again time. I took care to note that there were no surprise markings under the panties and her bottom was a very homogeneous pink color. This time I made her wait a full two minutes, and after a little groan or two and a delightful little wiggle, she settled right back down in place and was perfectly still. Smack, Smack, without warning again her spanked resumed, and very closely mirrored her two earlier session, yet this time had the intimacy of my hand slapping her bare skin, and while these 50 spanks were no harder than the previous sets of 50, on top of the heat built up from the two earlier stages and the extra sensation of the bare spanking without any protection, I closely watched as her bottom warmed to a toasty warm dark pink color, with just some scant traces of red. At this point, I sensed that her bottom would look about normal in an hour or two, but took note that she had not tried to wiggle out of the way or reach back even to the slightest degree, and I had yet to see her even cross her ankles.

This time as I began to caress her bottom again, I lightly roused her from her internalization, as I used a soft voice to tell her how nice and warm her bottom felt and that it was a beautiful pink color throughout, with just some tiny blotches of red barely visible. I also said, “Any more spanking and your naughty bottom is likely to be red for awhile, although probably normal by morning. But the main question is whether or not you’ve learned your lesson. Well, have you, young lady?!” Without a moment’s hesitation she boldly proclaimed in a soft but certain voice, “No, Sir.” Normally, after good prior discussion, there is no need to provide such predictions of the lasting effect of the spanking, as I already know the lady’s desired limits, and simply take her there. In these circumstances, I wanted to stay in scene as much as possible, while ensuring that there would be no unpleasant surprises for the lady. I shifted my weight a little so I could pull her even tighter to my stomach, and as I continued to caress her bottom, I said, “As soon as you change your mind, just let me hear you say, ‘I’m sorry’, do I make myself clear?!” “Yes, Sir.” Once again my fingertip let her know that the next touch she would feel would be my hand smacking her bottom, which she no doubt knew would be even harder this time. I made her wait longer, about two and a half minutes, until Smack, Smack, only this time the first two smacks were exactly in the same place on her right cheek. Then two more dead center on her left cheek, and continued all around, following much the same pattern as before, but each spot got one smack right after another and the intensity started off and ended up just a little harder than before, but the double smacks meant she got about 100 swats that time around. While I was still being very careful to hold back and give her only moderately hard smacks up until this point, she had to be in some distress as her bottom was now clearly red all over, but she had demonstrated a stoic indifference to her spanking thus far. However, when I began again to caress her bottom, I could see her relax and noticed her breathing was slightly labored. I told her that her beautiful bottom was now uniformly red all over and radiating a nice heat, and that any further spanking would cause some bruising which would likely be at least faintly visible in the morning. Then I said, “But the only thing that interests me is whether or not you’ve learned your lesson and are ready to say, ‘I’m sorry’. Well, are you, young lady?!” “No, Sir.” At this point, I was a just a little surprised, but quite impressed with the pluck of this lady, as she clearly wanted to take this session to a new level, despite the fact that her bottom was already well tenderized. This time as my fingertip every so lightly slid off her bottom, she was under no illusion that her spanking would now be intense.

Made her wait about three minutes, and then SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, lifting my hand and bringing it down hard precisely one on top of the other, all dead center on her left cheek. I was holding back just a little, but striking her rather hard, and the triple shots each time certainly were sending a message. I was fully expecting her to plead or moan, show signs of distress by kicking or reaching back, but she remained stoical over my knee, with the only movement of her legs was due to the reverberation of the hard smacks raining down on her bottom. The intensity of the spanking at this point made it impossible to keep count, but estimating that going in larger and larger circles around each cheek with at least a dozen different overlapping places spanked on each cheek receiving 3 hard spanks each time around, and that I made the circuit about 3 times, this would mean she got at least 210 hard smacks this session. By the end, I was breathing heavily and my hand hurt, and when I began caressing her bottom again, she was clearly panting hard, but still saying nothing. Her bottom was now clearly bruising and bright, bright red, with some distinct purplish areas, especially on her far (right) cheek, where I was connecting better. I told her that, “Your very, very naughty bottom is now well-spanked, bright red, and bruising, which is sure to be noticeable for a day or more. Any more spanking, and the bruises would likely be around for a week or so. Are you a sorry girl and ready to apologize?”
“No, Sir.” I was very surprised, but both her verbal response and that her body language told me she was ready for more. I chastised her, “You are one very naughty girl, who is about to be very sorry indeed, and I’ll want to hear a very sincere apology before we’re through. Is that clear?!” “Yes, Sir.”

After another good long wait, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, all about as hard as I could dead center on her right cheek, and again expecting her to cry out her apology any moment, I worked my way about each cheek delivering 5 scorching blows in a row precisely on top of one another, and continued long after my hand was quite sore. (As an aside, she did have a nice meaty bottom, not a skinny boney one, so I was confident that I was only impacting flesh. On a skinny lady, I would never give such a hard spanking with either my hand or a paddle, as it would otherwise impact the bone too much, and I would instead stick with a strap or belt on ladies with less padding.) I gave her a good 180 of my hardest spanks, until her bottom was one big bruise, being mostly purple, and some areas quite dark purple, and only a little beet red still visible. She had remained stoical throughout, although she was clearing whining the whole time, and it took a long while of caressing her bottom, before her breathing began to slow down at all. When she was to the point, where I was assured she could actually respond to my words, I said, “Well, I hope you’ve learned your lesson, because this naughty bottom of yours is going to be well-bruised and quite sore to sit on for at least a week. Are you now a sorry girl?” “No, Sir.” I was dumbfounded. At this point, I was convinced that her bottom had experienced many frequent and severe spankings over the years, such that she had built her tolerance up to way higher than normal. I had long since wished that I had a good hairbrush or even better my longer-handled highly polished dark walnut paddle handy, which I was confident could quickly change her tune, but I soon decided that her bottom would give up before my hand was too sore to spank, and figured that I had already given her enough predictions about how sorry she would be.

Finger slowly slid off her bottom to mark the end of the caresses, and then I only let her wait about 40 seconds before, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, all centered on her right cheek, and as hard as I could. At this point, I was getting little kicks of her legs, but no where to the point where I would need to lock my right leg over hers, in order to restrain her. She was doing an unbelievable job of restraining herself, and while continuously moaning now, she took one full circuit of 10 hard swats, which had to total close to 200. My hand was now throbbing, her bottom was a deep bruise, and while the skin was not broken anywhere, I had clearly broken blood vessels in multiple areas under the skin to account for all the deep bruising visible.

I caressed her bottom for at least 5 minutes before I asked, “Is my girl finally ready to tell me she’s learned her lesson?” “No, Sir.” Once again I was shocked. I seriously considered whether I had it in me to continue, and whether in good conscience I could spank her bottom any more in its present condition. But God love her, there she was with her bottom poised ready for me, and all her body language was saying, “Full Speed Ahead.”
I practically had to bite my lip to continue as my hand now hurt so much, and I was internally kicking myself for not wearing my woven leather belt, which I could deliver so it only hurt her and with enough intensity to make her very sorry indeed. But, alas, I was not so well provisioned, and so had to make do. I considered going into the kitchen to search from some implement, but it seemed a shame to move this bottom so wonderfully still in position and in any way break the mood.

This time I only gave her about 30 seconds to wait, and just long enough to get my hand to stop pulsating, then SMACK, …SMACK, …SMACK, …SMACK, …SMACK, …SMACK, …SMACK, …SMACK, …SMACK, …SMACK, still all in the same place, but as hard and deliberate as I could. Then as I started to make my way around her bottom cheeks, I sped up the cadence, until it was SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK, SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK, just as hard and fast as I could. By the time I stopped she had taken another 100-120 spanks, and while her skin still did not seem to be broken anywhere, as I caressed her bottom I closely inspected for any sign at all of bleeding, but found none. This time I wasn’t really expecting her to be apologetic, and when I asked if she was now sorry, she again said, “No, Sir.”

I was unduly impressed with her resolve, but told her that her bottom and my hand could not take much more this session, so I would end with 12 hard ones, which she was to count and thank me for each one. “Do you understand?” “Yes, Sir.” SMACK, “One, thank you, Sir.” SMACK, “Two, thank you, Sir.” SMACK, “Three, thank you, Sir.” SMACK, “Four, thank you, Sir.” SMACK, “Five, thank you, Sir.” SMACK, “Six, thank you, Sir.” SMACK, “Seven, thank you, Sir.” SMACK, “Eight, thank you, Sir.” SMACK, “Nine, thank you, Sir.” SMACK, “Five, thank you, Sir.” That was no typo, she purposely miscounted on me, so I smiled and shook my head and said, “Obviously you need some help counting, SMACK, Six. SMACK, Seven. SMACK, Eight. SMACK, Nine. SMACK, Ten. SMACK, Eleven. SMACK, Twelve.”

I caressed her bottom, until her breathing started to get back under control, then lightly tapped her bottom, and said, “Up now, I want you to sit on my lap.” I held her in my arms, as she wrapped hers around my neck, and tucked her head against my neck as she rested it against my shoulder. I kissed her forehead, and said, “That’s my girl, such a good brave girl taking her spanking so well. I’m so very proud of you.” As I lightly brushed the hair off her face, she responded, “Thank you, Sir. Thank you for spanking me.”, then she sat up to look me straight in the eyes with her hand lightly holding my cheek, and then pulled me close to kiss me long and hard full on the lips. She broke off that kiss to say, “It was absolutely wonderful. A dream come true. Thank you so very much.” And she kissed me again.

While we subsequent met dozens of times over the next few years, and progressed to hairbrushes, paddles, belts, straps, and canes, I never marked her anywhere as severely as I did that first time. In fact, she could never again tolerate anywhere near the same level of intensity of spanking she absorbed that evening. We had intense and deep communication after that, and still do, and I soon learned that this had been indeed her very first spanking ever, and it was because she had waited so long in vain, that she forced herself to take all she could get that evening, as she was so convinced that this could well be the only chance she’d ever have to experience it. While we never again gave her such bruises which lasted for 2-3 weeks, the intensity of her anticipation and the overall excitement of the process escalated dramatically, as depicted in “Part 3 -  Sensual Spankings Trigger Unprecedented Levels of Arousal for New Spankee”, which chronicles roughly the 10th or 12th time we met, and to a great extent each subsequent visit. Her first spanking was now well over six years ago, and this is the first time I’ve written any of the details, but there are still memories so vivid that it feels like yesterday, while other aspects are now a little foggy. What is imbedded strongly in my mind is how after a nice warm-up, I gave her a solid spanking with the three spanks one right on top of another, which would have been a fitting end to the spanking for most ladies, particularly a first-timer. But she wanted more. She got another full solid spanking, certainly no quick and easy affair, this time five spanks in a row to each location, which while very controlled and progressive in nature, still had crossed the line to severe. I remember being in awe at this point, that she could so readily ask for more, and gave her all I had moving up to 10 spanks per spot, now well-convinced that I was dealing with a seasoned spankee, but instead it turned out to be a rookie with bottom numbed by desire. This spanking not only released her stifled sexuality, but it also knocked down the walls of her tolerance, as she was never able after that to stay in place for even the 3 smacks in a row version, unless she had first offered me her dominant hand to me to hold and restrain in the small of her back and pin her legs with my right leg. Very special lady and wonderful memories for me.

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
I think this is the first time I've felt sorry for the spanker (his hand...)  :laughter: but this was deliciously written  :bow:

Btw, when I received my first spanking, I too took more than I have ever taken after that, and the spanker had to make the decision and stop before causing any serious injury, so yes, I can very well relate to that, and can imagine what she was thinking and feeling :yes:
May the tawse be with you.

hotterthanever

So Paddy,

Where can we read more about your first spanking?

Hotter

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
You can't... :( I had saved it into a webmail account, and forgot the password  :frust:

hotterthanever

How about recreating it, as best as the brain cells can recollect, after so many years/decades/eons?  Sounds like the making of a good story for the board.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 10:57:37 PM by Hotterthanever »

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
But it was so long ago :thud:
And I'm better at writing fiction anyways, r/l stories are just a little too personal and I would censor it before, during and after the writing, you know, strip it from anything tooooo personal. Don't think there would be much left when I'd be finished  :unsure:

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
You can't... :( I had saved it into a webmail account, and forgot the password  :frust:

You could always re-write it  ..... that might be a very good idea younf lady ;) :glare:

janeysue

• Full Spanko
Ok...Mr. Hotterthanever...this was hot, hot, HOT!  I'm burning up... 8O