December 12, 2017, 06:37:22 AM

Author Topic: Jill's Bottom Pays the Price  (Read 7932 times)

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Jill's Bottom Pays the Price
« on: December 19, 2004, 03:10:47 AM »
JILL 'S BOTTOM PAYS THE PRICE

I was in my home office planning my work schedule for the day and thinking about how nice to work at home and avoid the 40-mile commute I used to face each morning when the frantic ringing of the front door bell rudely broke my chain of thought. I opened the front door to find a neighbor, Jill, waiting impatiently on the porch obviously very upset about something. A divorcee, Jill and her two boys (11 and 13) had moved in next door about a month ago. She was an attractive woman in her early thirties, about 5'4, slender with light brown hair, hazel eyes, a sparkling smile and ........ ahemmm.... her perky bottom nicely accented by tight denim hot pants She worked full time so I had seen little of her except an occasional brief word over the back fence a few times when she was working in the yard.

It turned out that she had just received delivery of a new computer and accessories. She had managed to get the various components connected... the instructions were pretty clear and straightforward. However, when she tried to plug into the wall outlet she found that the wall plugs in the room took only 2-prong plugs, not 3-prong as required for the computer. Did I know a good electrician she could get on the weekend...she for sure didn't want to have to wait until Monday to try out her new toy!! Yes, I knew a good electrician .... but it would cost an arm and a leg to get him out on the weekend. I told her I had the same problem when I set up my home office. All of the homes in the tract had been equipt with 2-prong outlets when built about 25 years ago. I suggested that I look her problem over, I might be able to help. I got a few small tools and a spare 3-prong outlet left over from when I upgraded my office area and followed her over to her house. Sure enough, same setup as my house,

Actually, installing the proper outlet was a simple task of a few moments once we identified the circuit breaker and cut the power to the outlet. The problem was that Jill was a congenital 'backseat driver' or 'sidewalk superintendent' with a continual stream of suggestions, questions, and critical comments and by the time the new outlet was installed and checked, I was at the end of my patience. We plugged her computer in and checked that it worked and then she suggested coffee and refreshments, a welcome break. It being a hot Saturday, her kids were spending most of the day over at a friend's pool.

While sitting at the kitchen table, enjoying a marvelous coffee and delicious homemade pecan roll (most definitely injurious to my health!!) I noticed a paddle handing on the wall by the pantry doorway. Jill saw me eyeing it and said that it was used to keep her two boys in line. I remarked that she was lucky I hadn't seen it earlier, when she was backseat driving the repair job. She blushed deeply and mentioned   "I noted that you were VERY annoyed but I just can't resist teasing and needling"

"I know that Jill.... the electrical work is free but your bottom will be billed for the brattiness"    I responded as I stood and retrieved the paddle, a nice homemade model about 13" long, 2" wide, and ½" thick. It was a bright fire-engine red with "WHEN WORDS FAIL" neatly lettered on one side in white enamel, all edges well rounded and finished with a thick clear plastic coating. It certainly looked as though it would be VERY effective on a naughty teen-age or adult bottom!!!

Jill was perched quietly on a stool at the small breakfast bar watching apprehensively as I lightly smacked my left hand with the paddle. Her shining eyes widened and her lovely lips started to form soft protests as I laid the paddle on breakfast bar, handy for future use and took her chin in my left hand. I firmly guided her up off the bar stool, tipping her face so that she was looking directly into my eyes.   "Jill, you DO realize that you were being a very bratty and annoying young lady while I was helping you with your computer, don't you???"   Her lower lip began to tremble slightly as a soft hesitant  "yes" came forth and her hands flew protectively back to shield her bottom.  "Young lady, you DO realize that you deserve a spanking, don't you??"   "Yes"  she responded softly, "but PLEASE, not TOO hard!!!"  

I sat on the stool, left foot resting on the top rung as I wrapped my left arm around her slender waist and bent her face-down over my left thigh. She had moved her hands around a leg and rung of the bar stool to steady herself, leaving her inviting bottom unshielded,  Picking up the paddle, I raised it high and brought it down on the seat of her tight denim pants with a loud POP!!  Jill gasped in surprise, shuffling her feet and wiggling her bottom in an effort to avoid the hard stinging spanks that followed in rapid succession.  Each spank produced a slight arching of her bottom and loud cries of pain and protest as the hard paddle systematically covered the target area ...... six swats on the left side, six more on the right, and eight swats targeted across both bottom peaks. Releasing my grip around her waist, I helped her to her feet. I placed my hands on her shoulders as she stood facing me, sobbing softly, tears trickling down her cheeks and her hands rubbing at her sore bottom.

She gasped in dismay when I informed her that was just the warm up..... the rest would be with my hand ....... but with hot pants at half mast!!!,   Also, the next session would be on the living-room sofa, the stool seemed too precarious with her wiggling and squirming around. Her eyes popped open wide in surprise and she gave a dismayed screech of protest "NOOOOOOOO!!"

When I told her it was either that or another 20 very hard with the paddle, her fingers quickly unfastened her belt then the top snap and zipper of her hot pants. "Wise decision, young lady"   I assured her as I led her to the sofa and, as I sat with my legs spread wide, she turned her back to me, lowered her pants and sheer panties to her knees and quickly positioned herself face-down over my left thigh with just a brief flash of her brown furry mound area. Hmmmm. I thought to myself, this gal obviously knows the drill!! I grabbed her right wrist and pinned her arm at the middle of her back with my elbow pressed against her shoulder, then draped my right leg across the backs of her knees to effectively immobilize her.

I lightly caressed her warm scarlet bottom ..,.noting the blotches left on her bottom cheeks by the punishing paddle, softly stroked her still pale thighs as she waited for blistering spanks she knew she deserved. Her bottom was every bit as delightful as I had imagined ...perfectly arched peaks just waiting for the stinging spanks I was about to land. I gave her tense bottom a final caress and gentle squeeze then landed a hard spank across both ass peaks noting how the ass cheeks flattened and jiggled under my hand "YOWWWW...that really hurt.... I'll be good,. I promise!!"   The hand spanks were slow (consideration for my poor hand you know) full force swats alternating from one cheek to the other... SMACK!! CRACK!! THWACK!! SMACK!! CRACK!! THWACK!! SMACK!! CRACK!! THWACK!! First on the nicely arched peaks...... my favorite target.... with slightly cupped hand and proper wrist motion Jill bucked and squirmed trying to avoid the punishing spanks, protesting loudly and offering promises to behave. These were followed by a series to her flanks leaving livid red hand prints marking where the spanks had landed SMACK!! CRACK!! THWACK!! SMACK!! CRACK!! THWACK!! SMACK!! CRACK! Which brought new howls of anguish and tearful sobs    "PLLEEEEZZZE STOP, I PROMISE TO STOP BEING A BRAT!!!! My bottom is burning ,,,, "

"But sweety, your thighs are still pale and need some attention!!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!, THE SPANKS WILL SHOW BELOW MY CUT-OFFS AND SWIM SUIT!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeppp, you should have thought of that before!!"

I lightly caressed her thighs then landed several hard stinging on the back and inner sides of each firm upper thigh, noting the quick scarlet flush and her frantic yelps of pain. ,, SMACK!! CRACK!! THWACK!! SMACK!! CRACK!! THWACK!! SMACK!! CRACK!    "Just one more area to cover and I will be done sweety!!"

"Noooooooooooo!! I can't stand any more,... my bottom is on fire ...it is killing me ...I'll be good, I promise!!!! PLEEEEZZZE!!"

I lightly rubbed the soft crease between her thighs and buttocks then spanked the base of her bottom with a slight upward swing, the buttocks compressing and bouncing nicely as the spanks landed ....SMACK!! CRACK!! THWACK!! SMACK!! CRACK!! THWACK!! SMACK!! CRACK!   "Yeeeooooooawwwwww!!!!!" The spanking over, I gently caressed her deep scarlet hot bottom and thighs as she sobbed in my lap. When she a had relaxed a bit I helped her to her feet and sat her in my lap, gently cradled in my arms, her head resting on my chest .... gently drying her eyes and tear-damp cheeks ... lightly caressing and soothing her burning bottom and thighs. She gave a final sob and then a deep sigh as she settled contented in my arms.

The rest is left to your imagination....however vivid it might be !!!  :D  :D  :roll:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
Replies from old board so far:
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 06:19:35 AM »
N2B:
Very vivid Dus! And how delightful!

Though I can't help but say "bugger! " too  :angry:

I've had so much computer troubles in my past....and have never found a neighbour like you!

POUT

Thanks for the nice read Dusty!!
May the tawse be with you.

LiL_Mz.Brat

• Lil.MsBratty
  • Senior Spanko
  • Inacent? Yes Very! Hah!
Re: Jill's Bottom Pays the Price
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 07:31:04 PM »
one word! wal*mart, another word ADAPTER  :laughter: but over all i loved the story im going to read about 2more times because it gets better and better! yes very vivid!!!

Le'Faye
Life is so hard sometimes........but as long as i have god i shall overcome any and everything!

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 03:26:43 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

perfect Dustbunnie, just perfect

Loving Brat Of Sire[/size]
Chronological age is a waste of time...[/size]

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 03:59:58 AM »
Thisw has a sequel ...  Jill.. Part 2  :D :D :whistle:

Thanks for the comments  :D

Cheekie

• Miss Cheekie!
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Spanko
  • ~*~Happy 2017~*~
    • ~* My World *~
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 01:41:31 AM »
"But sweety, your thighs are still pale and need some attention!!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!, THE SPANKS WILL SHOW BELOW MY CUT-OFFS AND SWIM SUIT!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yeppp, you should have thought of that before!!"

DUSTY you're mean LMAO you're gonna let her spanks show under her bathing suit??? one word for jill ONE PIECE!

LOOOOOVED THE STORY DUSTY!
~Cheekie now, Cheekie then, Cheekie to the very end.~

~*Not me in the avatar pic*~