December 12, 2017, 01:56:50 PM

Author Topic: pirates part 3  (Read 3109 times)

Jeanny

• Chatroom Chief
  • Advanced Spanko
    • Spankz Unlimited
pirates part 3
« on: April 05, 2005, 01:57:09 PM »
She did some fast thinking.

"Please let me go.  You heard what he wants to do to me – I … You could say I held you at gunpoint – he forgot to take the gun … you would be safe … Please you can't let him do these things to me ."

She had to win his sympathy somehow.  "You saw how I have been treated by him before; maybe you have a sister my age.â€?

Kitty was so concentrated on talking her way out – she didn't notice how severe the fight had become.  The sailor holding her had though.  Finally he made his decision
"Run for it, girl – these are buccaneers, so you might have a chance with them.  Make sure you stay hidden until there is no way you can be returned to this ship.  Now run!"
He gave her a hard push.

Kitty stumbled more then she ran to the other ship – luckily the boats were close enough for her to jump the ship and make it to the other one in one piece.

There wasn't much time to look around, she needed to hide – and fast.  

She found cover in one of the lifeboats, for the moment she was safe.  
Exhausted she closed her eyes.  What was she to do now?  She was a stowaway on a pirate ship. Without food or water.  She needed to think – but her head was so heavy …

"Mew?"

Something hungry or lonely too was walking over her head. Kitty woke up.

"Mew?"

"Hello puss – what are you doing on a ship?"

She stroked the cat, something it seemed to like, as it started purring.

"So do you know where I can find something to eat?"

Kitty looked at the cat, she (Kitty, had decided it had to be a female)  looked healthy and well fed.  The cat looked at her too– then jumped out of the boat onto the deck.
Kitty watched her carefully – No! It had to be the stress; the cat couldn't have understood her?  But then – there was no one in sight, what did she have to lose?  Swiftly she followed Mimi (what she had called her new friend), who led her past the kitchen.

Kitty could smell the fresh baked bread – peeking carefully inside, she saw the breads cooling down, quickly she reached through the open window, grabbed a loaf of bread and a  flagon of wine.  Not wanting to tempt fate, she hurried back to her hide-out. Shortly Mimi joined her.

"Thank you Mimi, here, want some bread?"

It felt like the best meal she had ever had.  She was away from her Uncle, away from Gustave and she had made a new friend.  The sun was shining and the sea calm. Stroking Mimi her thoughts drifted away.

"Kitty!  Kitty!"

With a shock she came back to earth.  Someone was calling for her?  Had her uncle got someone aboard the ship to take her back?  She hoped not.  She still had the gun, be it with only one bullet.

"Kitty – hey Jack, have you seen that stupid cat?  The captain hasn't seen her since we attacked that boat, and he wants her found. You know how much he cares for it.   I do wish he had a parrot though … Kitty, puss where are you?"

Kitty took a deep breath. "Why didn't you tell me you had my name?" she whispered to the cat. "Now I think you'd better go before some finds me here.  Come back later ok?"

But Mimi didn't take kindly to being disturbed.

"MEOW" she protested.

"Hushhhhhhh" Kitty tried to muffle the cat's noise by putting her under her dress.

Mimi looked at her disapprovingly "MEOW"

"Well, well! looks like we have found Kitty and something else the Captain might be interested in! Jack, Dave take a look at this."

Three faces were staring down at Kitty.

Three – and she only had one bullet .  She decided to take her chance facing the captain.

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
pirates part 3
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 03:58:55 PM »
This sounds like the start of a novel..... get to the spanking :gonnagetit:  :gonnagetit:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
pirates part 3
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2005, 04:33:38 PM »
:lol:

Take no notice of Dusty, a good story needs proper foundation, and I like the way you build it.
May the tawse be with you.

Jeanny

• Chatroom Chief
  • Advanced Spanko
    • Spankz Unlimited
pirates part 3
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2005, 08:04:58 PM »
Well - as the spanking itself is my weakest point in writing stories ... i'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer ...

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
pirates part 3
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2005, 08:25:54 PM »
Hmmmm ..... maybe a demonstration on your bottom would help with the writing  :unsure:  :roll:  :roll:

:gonnagetit:  :gonnagetit:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
pirates part 3
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2005, 09:30:00 PM »
Lucky me, I was FORCED to find a second quote for today  :hmm:
This one caught my attention too - especially for you Duster :kissmy:

The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is
generally employed only by small children and large nations.
-David Friedman

:P
May the tawse be with you.

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
pirates part 3
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2005, 10:23:53 PM »
Touche   :bow:

Just offering to give the poor brat/novelist an example to work from  :D  :D  :D

missmolly

• Senior Spanko
pirates part 3
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2005, 10:44:51 PM »
Jeanny you are a terrible tease  :yuk:

Now get post part-4 - it's really beginning to get interesting now me thinks  :D
Times change, and we change with them