Take no action
1 (25%)
Just make her clean it up
2 (50%)
all the above except #3
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: July 21, 2007, 05:59:56 AM

Author Topic: Did You Ever?  (Read 2585 times)

LiL_Ms.Brat

• Hello.
Did You Ever?
« on: July 20, 2007, 05:59:56 AM »
hear about the Little cutie who got spanked for leaving her cousin's beautiful home a pigsty?
....U haven't well let me tell you the story!

It all started when I left the state to go see my sister, and I left a certain little "cutie" at my house, she gave me her word that she was gonna keep my home clean, pretty, shiny, and nothing was going to be broken (like I left it)..... I come home to Dishes in my sink, trash hasn't been taking out I've been gone for a week or so, The smell is :sick:  awful!!!!
 I drop my bags in my bedroom, lay on my bed, and thinks should i go commando toppie on her, or call her mom and let her handle it, or both! i continue to think, i got more upset then before..........as I'm laying on my bed there's a knock on my door
"What the hell do you want?" i ask so nicely :rollseyes: .....
"Hey, cuz how was your trip I missed you so much!" :hug: .....
"get off my bed" I say so nicely :laughmaybe:
...She does and she looks at me "Faye what's wrong with you?" .....
I'm quiet* ... " at least the house is still standing" she says....
*by the grace of God. I think to myself* ............
*i'm so upset I cant even think straight* so I ask her ... "You want something to eat?" ...TACO BELL!!!! she replies.... * I leave* and I come back with the food, she's eating and online and then goes to sleep..........now im up wondering!

this is going to be a story and i hope that ya'll enjoy it but first the rest has to happen that's up to ya'll (poll)
:dunno: ..Why ask a Toppie?...I'm sure he doesnt know either.. LOL

Cheekie

• Miss Cheekie!
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Spanko
  • ~*~Happy 2017~*~
    • ~* My World *~
Re: Did You Ever?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 01:20:55 PM »
   :D I dont think i have!, It wasnt a pigsty, you're so over dramatic about your precious big home! THERE'S NOT A STORY TO TELL! :P :whistle:

8O 8O 8O It's not like i didnt take out the trash on purpose i couldnt find the darn trash can! you could leave it by the Drainboard like other humans do! oops u aint human! :P either way! I will clean it up and could u please not tell my mother! BESIDES! i only broke 2(vase in the hallway & chipped the paint) things you act like you came home to a invisible house! it was still standing just smelling and no matter how hard i searched for the trash can i couldnt find it.....oh and btw I'll put anyone on hold to get my eat on! so yes i was going to eat my taco bell REGAURDLESS to what you said! :P HUMPH!

I'll make you a deal! ...... I will be your flunky for 3 hours! :D
LOVE YOU COUSIN!!!! :hug:
~Cheekie now, Cheekie then, Cheekie to the very end.~

~*Not me in the avatar pic*~

LiL_Ms.Brat

• Hello.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 06:22:57 AM »
   :D I dont think i have!, It wasnt a pigsty, you're so over dramatic about your precious big home! THERE'S NOT A STORY TO TELL! :P :whistle:

8O 8O 8O It's not like i didnt take out the trash on purpose i couldnt find the darn trash can! you could leave it by the Drainboard like other humans do! oops u aint human! :P either way! I will clean it up and could u please not tell my mother! BESIDES! i only broke 2(vase in the hallway & chipped the paint) things you act like you came home to a invisible house! it was still standing just smelling and no matter how hard i searched for the trash can i couldnt find it.....oh and btw I'll put anyone on hold to get my eat on! so yes i was going to eat my taco bell REGAURDLESS to what you said! :P HUMPH!

I'll make you a deal! ...... I will be your flunky for 3 hours! :D
LOVE YOU COUSIN!!!! :hug:

I know u havent YOU're THE STORY!... Smelled like one!....I am NOT!.. There will be in the morning :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ..... if u can follow the smell to food you should follow the smell to emptying the TRASH! YES YOU ARE GOING TO CLEAN UP AND BUY ME A NEW VASE i didnt tell her * i was bluffing* you told her yourself! :P ...yeah and you act like the smell of trash was INVISIBLE too!...Not funny!...Next time try opening the drawer and behold a TRASH CAN!....I see greedy pantz! .... this isnt a T.V show (deal or no deal) .... i dont want a flunky i just want my home cleaned!!!
Yeeeaaaaahhhh whatever! :hug: but you're still getting spanked in the morning :winner:
:dunno: ..Why ask a Toppie?...I'm sure he doesnt know either.. LOL

Cheekie

• Miss Cheekie!
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Spanko
  • ~*~Happy 2017~*~
    • ~* My World *~
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 05:50:36 PM »
WHAT EVER BROOM HILDA!!!!

* :cry: i will post the story later*

so in the mean time "KICK ROCKS!" :P :whistle: