December 12, 2017, 06:35:59 AM

Author Topic: Megan's Mistake  (Read 5859 times)

janeysue

Megan's Mistake
« on: April 17, 2006, 08:15:50 PM »
[I used to worked with a lady name Betty who once told a couple of us (during a smoke break) she insulted her mom when she was 17 and her dad let her have it when he got home from work. That information supplied me with several lovely fantasies ;) :D]

Megan stands in her bedroom carefully placing clothes in the open suitcase on her bed. At 18, she’s leaving home tomorrow to go to college. While she ponders whether or not to take a particular blue sweater, she hears two short knocks and her door opens. Her father enters and closes the door behind him. Megan sees he’s holding the brown leather spanking strap. He still has it? Shit. She hasn’t seen that thing in years.

Suddenly, the reality of the situation dawns on her. Her father speaks. “What, exactly, did you say to your mother this afternoon, young lady?”

Uh-oh, this is not good. She and her mom had engaged in a loud discussion, which Megan ended by making an ugly remark and slamming out the front door. She clears her throat. “Umm…I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean it—I was just mad. Honest.” She looks at him imploringly.

“I asked you a question, Megan Louise.”

Megan shrugs and looks down at the floor, both embarrassed and indignant. What the hell is he doing? She is way too old for this, practically on her own, practically an adult. “I can’t remember, exactly,” she mumbles.

She glances up to see her father’s raised eyebrow. “You’re really asking for it. Do you honestly think it’s wise to defy me like this? What did you say?”

Megan is nervous now. She made a mistake by not answering the first time. “I said…I said…Daddy, please don’t do this. I’m too old. I made a mistake. I’ll apologize to Mom…”

Her father is glaring now, waiting for her response.

“I said I’m not going to end up being a fat loser like she is,” Megan whispers.

“Across the bed, hands out over your head.”

Megan is wearing shorts with an elastic waistband. As she obeys, she feels him yank them down to her ankles along with her panties. Then, immediately after, she feels the first whack, followed by several more. She clenches her fists. The tears are coming. “Pp…please stop, Daddy. It really hurts. Please.” He keeps spanking even harder, alternating sides and landing the strap lower, on the tops of her thighs. She pounds her fists on her bed and starts wiggling and kicking. Her father unceremoniously picks her up, sits down on the bed himself, and pulls her over his knee, holding her tightly in place.

She now feels the sting of his hand. Although it’s harder to struggle in this position, she tries. “I HATE you!” she screams. I really hate you.” SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

Her bottom is on fire now, and as he keeps slapping it, her anger fades. She’s crying hard now and not fighting. Still, she receives another ten slaps. Then, he turns her around and lets her cry in his arms. She truly is sorry for what she said, and her sizzling bottom assures her she is both forgiven and loved.

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Re: Megan's Mistake
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 04:02:37 AM »
Good story..........  well told,  janey  :D

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 08:52:23 PM »
Yikes!  :eek:
And yes, she was definitely asking for it  :laughter: Loved this janeysue, thank you!  :thumbup:
May the tawse be with you.

needed2b...

• A Very Special Person
  • Super Spanko
  • Miss Confibberality 2005
    • Spankzunlimited
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 01:32:31 AM »
 :thumbup: Well done...and what a nerve telling dad she hated him while being otk  8O 8O

Up for round two  :cheers:
I am a dreamer, but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take...