Joulukuu 12, 2017, 02:00:25 pm

Kirjoittaja Aihe: The Curious Coed  (Luettu 5200 kertaa)

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
The Curious Coed
« : Huhtikuu 13, 2006, 04:55:32 pm »
Have finally started writing a story that has been bouncing around in my minds for a while... might even dream up a sequel or two :D   :unsure: :thinking:

The Curious Coed

I had dropped Marion, my older daughter off at her professor's house for the weekly study/social meeting of her classmates and headed back to the small convenience store-gas station beside the county road at the mouth of the canyon ..... they had the lowest gas prices in the area and I made it a point to stop there and fill the car's gas tank each week.  Marion was in her Freshman year at the nearby State University, commuting from home on a daily basis.

I was in the store paying for the gas when it appeared that it was shift-change time as an older woman was cashing out the register, preparing to relieve the young lady who had just finished processing my credit card and was now obviously ready to head home.  As I tucked my credit card back in my wallet, the young lady asked if I was Marion's Dad, having seen the name on the card.  I admitted that indeed I was.  She wondered if I was going back up the canyon and if so, could I give her a ride.... she was in Marion's class at the university.  I agreed and she quickly hopped into the car.  She introduced herself as Greta and admitted that she was really relieved at not having to walk the two miles home along a unlit gravel road.  I remembered the name Greta from some of Marion's conversations about her classmates, but couldn't recall the topic of discussion or circumstances.

I suggested that she fasten her seatbelt, a requirement in my car and after a little hesitation and a questioning look she fumbled with the seatbelt until I heard the buckle snap.  Since it was a couple of hours until the student meeting would end and Marion would be ready to go home, I decided that I might as well take Greta to her place, about another mile up the canyon.  As I chatted with her I sensed that she was being a bit hesitant, almost as if curious about something and wondering if she dare ask   Finally, casting a sidelong glance at  me, she got her nerve up to ask if it was true what Marion had told her, that my kids got spanked if they didn't wear the seatbelt.  She gasped when I assured her that was the case and she remarked that her parents didn't believe in spanking.  That rang a bell as to what Marion had said, that one of her classmates, Greta, had never been spanked and was inordinately curious about the subject, often pressing her classmates for details about their spankings.

As we pulled into the yard of the small house where Greta and another coed were renting during the school year, the house was dark, with only the porch and yard lights on.  As Greta opened the door to get out and the dome light came on, it was evident that although Greta had carefully fastened her seatbelt, she hadn't been belted in.  "Greta ....  just a minute young lady.  What is the meaning of this?"   Her reply of  "I'm sorry, Mr. Miller" was belied by her smug expression and the defiant gleam in her bright eyes as she sat back on the seat waiting to see what my reaction would be. 

"Greta, you're looking for a spanking, aren't you?"    Her soft "yes ..... shall we go in the house first?" was accompanied by a gleam of anticipation.  I got out of the car and walked around to her side of the car.  Taking her gently but firmly by the elbow I helped her out of the car and guided her up the porch to the front door, which she unlocked and turned on the inside light.   We entered into what was actually a small cottage, with combined kitchen, dining area and sitting room with a sofa along one side.  She excused herself for a few moments to check her phone for messages, see what had been left for her evening meal, and put on a pot of coffee.   I took this opportunity to study her a bit closer ... a very attractive and intelligent young lady, about same age as my Marion but a bit slighter in build.  Long dark brown hair and hazel eyes, a ready smile and elfin grin.   Bet she drove her male classmates crazy.

After she appeared to have things in order she came and stood a bit nervously in front of where I had sat comfortably on the sofa to watch her bustle around on her small chores.   "Well, young lady, what should I do with you after that stunt you pulled with the seat belt?"  She replied with only a little hesitation, "Probably the same as you would do if I were Marion."   I quickly informed her, "if Marion pulled a stunt like that at your age, I would blister her bottom good with a paddle or hairbrush."   She gave a slight gasp, her eyes got round as saucers and her hands flew back to cover her bottom.  She relaxed a bit as I added, "but seeing as how this will be your first spanking, I think that my hand will be effective in getting message across and satisfy your curiosity very nicely."

Greta was obviously a bit nervous as she stood in front of me, her feet shifting  and her hands back protecting her nicely arched bottom as I scolded her and expressed my disappointment in her behavior.   Finally I took her left arm and guided her face-down over my left thigh with her upper body resting on the sofa.  She automatically grasped a pillow as I adjusted her to my satisfaction .... her perky bottom nicely arched.  I pushed her skirt up above her waist as I explained that although my kids were spanked on their bare bottoms she would be allowed to keep her panties up.  However, I was a bit surprised to discover that she was NOT wearing panties although I had been beginning to suspect that there had been some nefarious plotting involved here.

Taking a firm grip at her slender waist with my left hand, elbow resting at  her shoulder blades, I brought my right hand down hard across both arched bottom cheeks ...SMACK!!  She gave a sharp yelp! and squirmed a bit then ...... SMACK  SMAACK  SMACK   SMACKK  more hard spanks landed, her bottom cheeks flattening and jiggling.  Her yelps, yowls and struggles attested to the effectiveness of the spanks... I moved my right leg to pin her flailing legs  and landed more spanks ...... SMACK  SMAACK  SMACK   SMACKK ....SMACK  SMAACK  SMACK   SMACKK .  She ceased struggling and lay lightly sobbing and promising to behave,  pleading for me to stop.  I landed a final series of spanks at the crease and backs of thighs .....  SMACK  SMAACK  SMACK   SMACKK ... then let her stand up to rub her bright scarlet bottom as I gently comforted her, drying her tear-stained face as she tried to rub the pain from her newly spanked bottom. 

Greta stood in front of me, gazing at the floor as she continued to gingerly massage her skirt-covered bottom,  She glanced up at me as she asked hopefully, " you're not mad at me are you Mr. Miller?"  "No, not at all, just disappointed that you would deceive me like you did ..... and a bit surprised at the scheme that you and Marion cooked up."  I gently tipped her face up and grinned as I asked if the spanking met her expectations.   She grinned back as she quickly replied, "yes, but it HURT... a lot more than I expected!!"    "Hmmm, didn't Marion tell you about that part ?"   "Yes, but I figured she was probably exaggerating...... hate to think of getting it with a paddle or hairbrush!!"   "Well Greta, I spanked you because you misbehaved and I was disappointed with your behavior. I hope that you have learned your lesson ..... and that your curiosity has been satisfied."   She responded that it certainly had been but I was sure that I heard her mutter under her breath "for now".

It was time for me to leave to retrieve Marion from the meeting.  I could see that I was going to have to have a chat with her about plotting with her friends,  :thinking:  :whistle:

marie-kathleen

• Junior Spanko
  • Sukupuoli: Nainen
    • Evanescently
Re: The Curious Coed
« Vastaus #1 : Huhtikuu 13, 2006, 10:30:03 pm »
I liked this one! and she just happened to not be wearing any panties...haha! :laughter:
I'm not a brat...I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Vastaus #2 : Huhtikuu 13, 2006, 10:54:38 pm »
 :dunno:  :whistle:

janeysue

• Vieras
« Vastaus #3 : Huhtikuu 14, 2006, 02:40:54 am »
 :thumbup:  This was really good. Thanks.

Cheekie

• Miss Cheekie!
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Spanko
  • ~*~Happy 2017~*~
    • ~* My World *~
« Vastaus #4 : Heinäkuu 06, 2007, 03:05:44 am »
although im all for seatbelts this makes me not wanna wear them if i happen to be in the car with a strong man lol .............. Great story dusty
~Cheekie now, Cheekie then, Cheekie to the very end.~

~*Not me in the avatar pic*~

lil miss naughty

« Vastaus #5 : Heinäkuu 06, 2007, 01:47:46 pm »
cool story dusty i liked it alot  :D