Author Topic: Jim & Mary part 3  (Read 3433 times)

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Jim & Mary part 3
« on: December 29, 2004, 03:34:58 AM »
THE PRACTICE SESSION

Jim noticed his belt still laying over on the sofa and hesitantly asked Mary “would you really have used the belt on me?? Never been spanked with a belt or strap but some of my friends have talked about it. Have you actually used a belt on your brothers??"

“Yes, I have used a belt on my brothers a few times and, yes, I would have used it on your bare bottom if deserved,"   the petite 19-yearold replied with a smile Mary sensed that her 15-year old friend was really curious about this so she suggested teasingly that perhaps he would like a demonstration “ I promise I will be careful and not hit you very hard with it"    Mary offered as she retrieved Jim's belt from the sofa, thoughtfully running it through her fingers. She noted that it was about 1 ¼ inches wide and heavy, with a supple oil finish...could sure be VERY effective on a bare bottom!! She slapped her left hand lightly with the doubled belt as Jim gingerly rubbed his still smarting bottom and watched her apprehensively

“Okay, but I get to do the same to you. Might be appropriate for the next time you forget to return borrowed books and stuff!!"    Mary gave a startled gasp, not sure that this was really such a good idea after all, given her tendency to be absentminded or forgetful but readily agreed. “We'll spank lightly, and stop at once when asked to ...fair enough??"

“Okay, I'll go first.... my bottom has recovered enough."    Jim offered laughing as Mary approached him with the doubled belt in her right hand.

“Great...Jim...got another spanking position I would like to try out if you are willing"   she explained with an impish grin as she stood beside him. She quickly unfastened his shorts then gently pushed his shoulders forward and wrapped her left arm around his waist bending him over her left hip. She stripped his shorts and briefs down to fall around his ankles and lifted his long T-shirt high above his waist, taking a moment to admire and pat his arched bottom and upper thighs, still a nice deep red from her earlier treatment. She sensed Jim getting a bit restless so she tightened her hold around his slim waist and landed a light smack across his bottom with the doubled belt. Jim gave a slight start and surprised yelp at the SPLATTT of the belt, then relaxed as he realized that Mary was indeed being gentle. After landing several more light swats, Mary shifted Jim slightly so that his bottom cheeks arched out more and then adjusted her hold around his waist, her soft cool hand finding and lightly brushing his hard erect organ. Jim squirmed a bit at first then relaxed, finding her soft touch enjoyable. “How many more spanks??"    Jim asked. “Remember, you get the same!!"

Mary ventured hopefully “How about six more??"     Jim's trust in her was increasing and he was really curious about the feel of a belt spanking so he readily agreed that this was acceptable and that the swats should even be increasingly harder, he would holler if they started getting to be too hard.

Mary tightened her arm around Jim's waist and landed the next six swats with gradually increasing force, the last a firm smack across both bottom peaks that left a bright red welt and brought a sharp yelp from Jim as he tried to get free from her grip around his waist. She blushed deeply when she realized that she was holding his rigid tool but laughed and quickly turned him loose. “I thought a few times of doing that to my brothers when I spanked them   ,.such a tempting handle for controlling naughty boys when spanking their bare bottoms!!! Jim covered his embarrassment with a good natured laugh as he pulled up his briefs and shorts. Mary reluctantly surrendered the belt to Jim, a bit apprehensive about what was to come.

Jim told Mary to take off her panties and lay face-down on his bed with two thick cushions raising her bottom into a nice arched position for her spanking. He pushed her dress up above her waist and then held her in place with his left hand on the center of her back as he sat near her on the bed. He lightly patted and stroked her thighs and bottom cheeks, noting that there was still a nice reddish blush from the earlier spankings. “Okay, same as you gave me, six light swats for warm-up and practice then six increasingly hard ones. I'll stop anytime you ask me to"   He brought the doubled belt down lightly across her pertly arched bottom cheeks noting the slight jiggle as the belt caressed her firm round bottom, then slowly landed a few more at about the same force. Mary's only reaction as a slight wiggling and arching of her bottom in anticipation of the swats of the belt.

Jim paused for a bit and then reached his left hand over her back to hold her for the next six swats, his left hand gently cupping her firm right breast. She gasped and started to protest but quickly realized that this was payback for fondling him. Darn brat!! Jim slowly landed the next six swats, each a bit harder than the one before, at the same time slowly sliding his curious left hand down her side and to the soft mound between her thighs. The final swat landed with a smack and brought a sharp yelp from Mary as it left a red welt across her wiggling bottom. She quickly got up, retrieved her panties and rearranged her dress ..“Brat!!!"

Afterward, sitting in the kitchen with cookies and soft drinks, the discussion turned back to the spankings. Mary looked over at Jim smiling as she asked if he still wanted her as a sister after the bare-bottom spanking she gave him, reminding him that she sometimes spanked her brothers harder Jim immediately replied that it would be great to have her as an older sister, adding with a grin that he would certainly try darn hard to avoid any cause for her to use a paddle or belt on HIS bottom.

Jim then asked if she planned to spank him every time he gave her attractive bottom gratuitous smacks.... she had to admit that it was sure a tempting target!! She laughed and agreed, admitting that others yielded to the same temptation. She would just keep tabs and after it reached a dozen or so they could negotiate the payback. Jim agreed with this. He really enjoyed her taking him across her lap and spanking him...as long as the spanking was not TOO hard... and he knew he would get to spank her often since she always neglected to return 2 or 3 items.

After a short silence Mary, grinning broadly, asked what he thought of the belt. Jim said it was okay when used lightly....kind of a caressing sensation ... but could sure be very painful if used hard. Thought he would wear one of his light cloth belts after this when she was coming over!! She laughed saying that maybe she would bring her own belt or borrow his mom's wooden hairbrush. She grinned as she remarked that her brothers did NOT like a belt and it's use brought about a rapid attitude improvement and copious tears after a few good firm swats. Her parents had used the hairbrush on her but never a belt. Both quickly agreed that the belt and hairbrush would be limited to serious punishment spankings.

Mary then somewhat hesitantly mentioned that they probably needed to discuss the fondling that they had engaged in. Both agreed that this, even though enjoyable and exciting, could easily lead to unwanted complications Jim quickly remarked that means that you can't use my penis as a control stick!! Mary nearly choked laughing as she replied that her breasts and pussy were off-limits!! Transgressions would result in a hard spanking to be determined by the offended party.

Mary mentioned that she had to get home now so Jim walked her to the door. They embraced, each lightly swatting the other's bottom and remarking how spankable it was.

missmolly

• Senior Spanko
Re: Jim & Mary part 3
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 04:05:49 AM »
Quote from: Dusty

Mary then somewhat hesitantly mentioned that they probably needed to discuss the fondling that they had engaged in.  Both agreed that this, even though enjoyable and exciting,  could easily lead to unwanted complications

A humongous under statement I'd say there Dusty  :D
Times change, and we change with them

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Jim & Mary part 3
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 05:43:24 PM »
:roll:  :lol:  8O