Author Topic: Party Girl  (Read 5972 times)

Jeanny

• Chatroom Chief
  • Advanced Spanko
    • Spankz Unlimited
Party Girl
« on: July 05, 2005, 02:56:03 PM »
"I don't want to go.  Ask Chrissie to go with you – I'm sure she'll be delighted."

"Why on earth would I want to ask Chrissie to a beach party?  Sure, she'd like to go, but there are plenty of men who are willing to take her.  She doesn't need me."

"Oh, and you're saying I do?  I'm your good deed for the night?" Chloe deliberately misunderstood.

David sighed – he loved Chloe – but she could be so … so … female.

"Listen, I don't want to go to the party with Chrissie, but with you – so you can stop that attitude right now. I'll pick you up at 7."

Chloe watched as David left.  He'd pick her up at 7, which meant she had two hours to get ready.  But what could she wear?  One thing was for sure – she wasn't going to put on a bikini or swimsuit.  They'd all laugh at her.  It wasn't as if she had Chrissie's body – slim, curves at the right places and a nice B-cup.  She'd be wearing one of those miniscule bikinis under a light mini dress … flirting with all the guys who'd call her young and spontaneous and cute, even though they were the same age.

Chloe hated her body more then ever.  How on earth could she look good next to someone like that?

She knew Chrissie 'liked' David a lot – and she was sure it was only a matter of time before she'd try to make a move on him.  Today would be a good opportunity.  The whole gang would be at this beach party, there were going to be cocktails and a BBQ on the beach, so who would think badly of a little flirting?

She could hear David say, "Chill out Chloe, it's just a bit of harmless fun – why don't you join in the fun instead of sitting here moping?"

The silent tears that trickled down her face soon became sobs; she really had made herself miserable.  When she stopped crying she noticed it was 6.30, and David would be here any time soon now.  She grabbed a pair of pirate trousers and a wide t-shirt and put them on.  She was trying to make her eyes look less red and puffy when David arrived.

It was as bad as she expected.  Chrissie was flirting with every man on the beach, and Chloe was fretting.

David noticed something was wrong – but he couldn't figure out what could be bothering her.

He let himself fall into the sand next to her. "Hey honey, you ok?"

Chloe swallowed. "Yes, I'm fine." Well I would be if Chrissie wasn't here.

At that moment one of their friends called "We're going to have a game of beach ball, are you guys in?"

David looked at Chloe.

"You go," she said, "I'm fine here – I'll watch, it's way too hot for me."

Of course Chrissie had taken off her shirt, playing in her bikini – and of course she had to be on David's team.

That was it – she'd be damned if she just let her get away with it.  Chloe waited till the game was over and everybody was sitting down, enjoying the refreshments the waiter had just brought.

She picked up her drink and joined the group, watching Chrissie like a hawk.

"Who won?"

"We did," David answered her with a smile, he was glad she finally had decided to join the group.

"Oh wait, you didn't get your prize yet!" Chrissie chirped, as she threw her arms around David's neck and kissed him.

This was what Chloe had been waiting for.  She slowly raised her bottle of lemonade and poured it over Chrissie's head.  "Here's your prize Chrissie, I hope it'll help you cool down."

She turned around and stomped off.

David was stunned for a few seconds, then he went after Chloe.

She was walking at the edge of the water when he caught up with her.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing – leave me alone."

"Chloe, I am going to ask you one more time – what's wrong?" David's voice was firm, yet concerned.

Silence.

"You've got 30 seconds to tell me; otherwise I'll have to spank it out of you."

"20 seconds."

Chloe's mind raced – how could she tell him?  

"10 … 9 … 8 …7 …"

"It's just … I can't tell you."

"Sure you can." He smiled at her. "Try."

Chloe took a deep breath "Imfatandplainandboringandyoumustli keChrissiealotbetter."

Before she knew what was going on Chloe found herself over David's knee, getting soundly spanked.

"Hey – I told you!   You're not playing fair!" she protested.

"This is for putting yourself down," he told her grimly, as his hand came down on her bottom over and over again.

Chloe yelped and wriggled, making protests, but secretly loving each second of it.  He wasn't spanking her for what she did to Chrissie, but because of what she was doing to herself.

He must care if he went to the trouble of spanking her.

And that made the tears come.

David stopped spanking her and hugged her gently. "You're a silly girl, I'm glad you aren't like Chrissie – one of her is more then enough.  I like you for who you are, Chloe, and so should you … you're sweet and you've got lovely eyes and …" but instead of going on he bent over to her and kissed her.

"Now let's go home – so we can finish this without an audience…."

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
Party Girl
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 10:38:42 PM »
I just noticed this now.. and I'm half foot in bed already :duh:

:unsure:  Saving this until tomorrow morning  ;)
May the tawse be with you.

brigitte

• Full Spanko
Party Girl
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 11:02:24 PM »
Jeanny, I really like this story!! What Chloe was going through was so universal, and believable. I'll bet that most people, especially women, have gone through something similar at one time or another.

And I like that sentence without any spaces between the words....    

"I'mfatandplainandboringandyoumustlikeChrissiealotbetter."  I can almost see her taking that deep breath, and saying it all in a rush like that.

Great story!

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
Party Girl
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 10:23:54 AM »
I think brigitte said what I was thinking too - very well written and a great story  :bow:

Thank you Jeanny!  :party:

Jeanny

• Chatroom Chief
  • Advanced Spanko
    • Spankz Unlimited
Party Girl
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 07:49:58 PM »
you're welcome  :hug:

about the oneword sentence : i think it is the only way she could have said it ... you know before her courage failed - or her brains kicked in ... depends on how you want to see it ...

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
Party Girl
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 08:24:25 PM »
I'd say both - and I'd also say you caught that feeling well.

I wouldn't have even thought of expressing like you did. Brilliant detail!  :bow:

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Party Girl
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 09:54:01 PM »
Marvelous story, Jeanny, and beautifully told with a nice moral at the end  :D  :D

Alyx

• Full Spanko
    • http://alyxfic.netfirms.com/index.htm
Party Girl
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 09:30:51 AM »
Great story....nice and romantic. And David's a cool guy.  :clap:

missmolly

• Senior Spanko
Re: Party Girl
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 02:39:06 PM »
And you stopped there, Jeanny  :?

That pair had SOME WAY to go I think!!!
Times change, and we change with them

Jeanny

• Chatroom Chief
  • Advanced Spanko
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 09:10:58 PM »
Like where ????  :D

LiL_Mz.Brat

• Lil.MsBratty
  • Senior Spanko
  • Inacent? Yes Very! Hah!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 10:38:28 PM »
:DO My goodness that was such a beautiful story, and i myself have felt like that too but i got over it REAL QUICK! :whistle:  :laughter: thanks so much and keep it coming!!! 8)
Life is so hard sometimes........but as long as i have god i shall overcome any and everything!

BratGirl_2006

• Senior Spanko
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »
wow! this was very well written!  :)
I'm not a brat! I just have to have it MY way!