Author Topic: Anticipation - Part 1  (Read 3037 times)

lursprung

Anticipation - Part 1
« on: August 06, 2007, 04:31:46 AM »
(This is in anticipation of what is to come this week.)

She sat in the driveway looking at the house. She leaned her head back and thought on the conversation they had a few days prior.

"I want you to spank me," she had told him quietly. He looked at her and waited on her to continue. "I know I've told you that before and I've always chickened out but we are going to be alone for a few days so..." she lowered her gaze to the floor as she sat there blushing.

"So, you think this will be a good time to get what you have always wanted. Am I correct in this?" he asked her after a moment.

"Yes."

They had talked on how she wanted the spanking to happen. Everything from what implement to use and how to talk to her to whether she wanted bare or covered. They had covered everything, together.
You see... they were both new to this. She has always known that she wanted to be spanked. She wanted to be spanked like a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar. SHe wanted to be scolded while she was spanked, until she cried. He wanted to be able to do this for her and found the idea of having her upturned bottom laying across his lap, waiting on him to turn it red for her, very exciting.

"Well, no time like the present," she thought to herself as she opened the door and put her feet on the ground.

Her hand, palm sweaty, lingered on the doorknob, her heart beating in her chest. She knew it was coming. She had wanted this for so long. SHe was so scared to let it happen though. SHe was scared to give control of herself over to him, or anyone for that matter. She wasn't sure she could go through with it. She knew she would chicken out and call it all off, but she couldn't.. could she..?  This confused mixture of emotions coursed through her body. Taking a deep breath she turned the handle and walked into the house.

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Re: Anticipation - Part 1
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 04:43:07 AM »
You have certainly aroused our interest........ chapter 2 will follow soon..... I hope :D :D

Cheekie

• Miss Cheekie!
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Spanko
  • ~*~Happy 2018~*~
    • ~* My World *~
Re: Anticipation - Part 1
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 11:27:27 PM »
Being Scolded makes the spanking fun for me :D
~Cheekie now, Cheekie then, Cheekie to the very end.~

~*Not me in the avatar pic*~