Author Topic: Small Town Diner  (Read 3308 times)

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Small Town Diner
« on: June 26, 2006, 04:56:14 AM »
It was the only cafe in the small Northeastern Wyoming town, owned and operated by a local ranch woman and her 22 yo daughter, Betty.   Mom handled the cooking and Betty tended the front dining area  ....  the food and service were excellent.  :D  I and a friend, Al,  were based in the town when working in the area and took most of our meals at the cafe so had become fairly well acquainted with the attractive daughter.   My friend was been annoyed for a while that although they served big attractive salads, a mediocre French the dressing was the only option offered. After several weeks of hinting that some variety would be appreciated, asking if they bought it by the barrel, and suggesting some other varieties, he finally brought his own.  I had bypassed the problem since I preferred my salads without dressing. :roll: :whistle:

We had ordered our meals and we both asked for our salads sans dressing ...  Betty was used to my request but wondered if he wanted his dressing on the side.  Nope, just a plain salad. :unsure:  When the salads came, he pulled out his bottle of salad dressing and poured some on his salad.   When he put the bottle down, Betty grabbed it, telling him that she would check it out.  8O A scuffle ensued over the bottle of dressing until Al got up from the booth, grabbed Betty's arm and led her to a nearby convenient chair.   She quickly ended up face-down over his lap, getting the tight seat of her jeans soundly spanked. :spank: :spank:  Betty's first reaction was surprise at the position she found herself in, then embarrassment and concern as the spanks began to take effect, then apologies and promises of better behavior. :crybaby2: :crybaby2: 

I was an interested spectator and silent cheering section, watching with interest .... noting mom peering out from the kitchen to see what the disturbance was and grinning as she noted her daughter's predicament. Since it was early, before the dinner hour, we were the only customers at the time.   Betty, red-faced and well chastened was scarce until she brought us our tab at the end of our meal and apologized for her misbehavior

Watch for sequel to this  ;) ;) :roll: :whistle:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
Re: Small Town Diner
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 06:51:56 AM »
Cute! :D
Although, I think Betty got set up and Al was the one who should have been spanked...  :thinking:
May the tawse be with you.

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 09:43:40 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:

great story Dustbunnie...so...your name was Betty before huh??

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Loving Brat Of Sire[/size]
Chronological age is a waste of time...[/size]

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 05:37:13 AM »
:clap: :clap: :clap:

great story Dustbunnie...so...your name was Betty before huh??

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

:? :? :? :? :?