Author Topic: A special weekend Pt1  (Read 3821 times)

Sire

• Full Spanko
A special weekend Pt1
« on: May 31, 2006, 04:54:46 PM »
Lucas grabbed the kettle from the small table in the corner of his hotel room and poured the freshly boiled water into the cup.  He took the cup and sat in the large leather chair. Relaxing for the first time today, the journey down to Winchester had been very tedious and seemed endless. The delays due to several minor road works done nothing to help his anxiety either. The planning of this weekend had occupied his mind a great deal over the past week. He was determined that this weekend everything to be just so. This was to be a special weekend; although it was only the second time they would meet they had developed something special between them. Both had felt it from the moment they set eyes on one another in the hotel lobby the previous weekend. Although every second they spent together had been so perfect it had not been quite how Lucas had planned things His car had broken down on the way there and he had to finish the journey by train arriving a lot later than he intended.  The hotel was not all that he had hoped for and at times his anxiety for it to be all he had planned got the better of him, but apart from that it had been such an enjoyable few days and it was so hard for them to part company at the end.

He looked up from his coffee and gazed around the room, checking that everything was, as he wanted. He checked every detail off as he scanned around the room The room was perfect, It was large, more of a suite than a room very well furnished and tastefully decorated On the bedside table he had placed a large box of her favourite dark chocolates, a single yellow rose on the pillow her side of the four poster bed and there was champagne cooling in the mini bar. Yes everything was, as he wanted.

His heart suddenly skipped a beat as the phone beside him rang, he lifted the receiver and the vice of the receptionist greeted him
“ Sir your guest has arrived shall I send them up to your room or would you prefer to come and greet them in reception”

“” Will you send them straight up and ask the porter to bring up their luggage please”

Lucas got up, rinsed out his coffee cup placing it back on the tray and then looked in the full-length mirror. He was not a fastidious person by nature, but he did like to look good when he met her.

A few minutes later there was a soft knock at the door on opening it he was greeted by a radiant smile from her.

“ Hi babe”

Amanda stepped into the room before either could close the door they fell into one another’s arms. Exchanging a deep passionate kiss, there tongues exploring each other’s mouth. Lucas’ hand slid down Amanda’s back to her, he squeezed her cheeks gently pulling Amanda closer to him as he did so. The warm softness of her felt so good and her perfume rekindled the memories of last week.

Deciding it be wise to curtail things before they got to heated Lucas took her jacket from her and told her to make herself at home. Amanda walked across to the couch sat down and eyed the room.

“ Oh this is very nice babe, but you should not have gone to so much trouble, I would be happy anywhere as long as I was with you”

Lucas sat beside her putting his arm around her he drew her close, they engaged in another long passionate kissing session, their tongues exploring each others mouth and their hands caressing one another. After about 30 minutes of them embracing. Lucas rose to make them a cup of tea. Amanda   looked at him and smiled broadly, inwardly she was hoping his silence on her behaviour during the week was a sign he had decided to overlook the matter. At the time he was not to pleased, his voice on the phone was very stern and he was not pleased that she had broken her rules so soon after they agreed them. She did not make a habit of going out of an evening and when she did it was not common practice for her to get drunk. But on this occasion she had been out with a couple of girlfriends and they had let their hair down. And after all it was not her idea to climb into the shopping trolley and let her friends push her through the high street. And everyone who seen them thought it was amusing, even the policeman who stopped them and suggested that it might be better if her friends took her out the trolley and retuned it to where it belonged and continued their walk home in a normal manner seemed amused by their antics. And after all it was not as though it was broad daylight.

Lucas handed her a cup of tea 

“Would you like to freshen up now or would you prefer to go for a walk after we had tea.” He asked

“ Oh a walk would be nice I am rather stiff after the drive and it such a beautiful day and I can have a shower after our walk“

The shade offered by the trees gave welcome respite from the hot sun as they walked hand in hand along the riverside. They were oblivious to everyone, busy chatting still getting to know one another, their conversation only interrupted with stops to exchange kisses and to gaze lovingly into each others eyes.  The more they talked the more each one knew that they were meant to be together they were so in tune with each other. There was time in their conversation when the other knew just what the other was about to say. 
 They came to a pub nicely placed on the rivers edge and decided to rest a while. It was a typical oldie worlde riverside pub the walls were painted white with black woodwork and there was a gravelled area with well-tended flower tubs and baskets at the front with tables shaded by large parasols.  They sat at one the tables enjoying the view, their cool drinks refreshing their thirst. They continued to talk of various things and still Lucas had not brought up the subject of Amanda’s behaviour. She was getting ever hopeful he had chosen to forget about it. Although she longed to be spanked again by him she was not sure if she was ready for or indeed able to take a punishment spanking.  After all she had only had her first real life spanking at their last meeting and he had been so considerate and gentle with her. It had been everything she dreamed of   all those days sense she had realised that there were lots of others woo had the same desires for spanking as her.

“ Well babe have you finished your drink? Shall we make our way back and freshen up before dinner”?

LiL_Mz.Brat

• Lil.MsBratty
  • Senior Spanko
  • Inacent? Yes Very! Hah!
Re: A special weekend Pt1
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 06:08:00 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: MORE! MORE! ............. in the pic of the the tree's that looks like and very very old couple is that just a pic or are trying to say that's the two of you?.... :unsure: because my granny(well play Granny) loves spanking just as much as the next person but if granpa(play also) was to spank her he'd probably die :( im just sayin...... :D :laughter: Great story
Life is so hard sometimes........but as long as i have god i shall overcome any and everything!

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 06:18:29 PM »
very nice Sire...i could feel MYSELF relaxing as they walked along the riverside...lol...(but why the hell did you stop there???? you`re trying to torture us, aren`t ya? :naughty: )

and LilMs...they don`t look THAT old...not much older than i feel at times... :blink: on second thought...never mind...

:rofl2:

Loving Brat Of Sire[/size]
Chronological age is a waste of time...[/size]

LiL_Mz.Brat

• Lil.MsBratty
  • Senior Spanko
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 07:35:21 PM »
 :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: hmmmmmmmm i wonder if she feels as old as i feel all the time :thinking: hmph! o well whatever LOL :D
Life is so hard sometimes........but as long as i have god i shall overcome any and everything!

Sire

• Full Spanko
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 08:09:51 PM »
:clap: :clap: :clap: MORE! MORE! ............. in the pic of the the tree's that looks like and very very old couple is that just a pic or are trying to say that's the two of you?.... :unsure: because my granny(well play Granny) loves spanking just as much as the next person but if granpa(play also) was to spank her he'd probably die :( im just sayin...... :D :laughter: Great story

No  Lucas and Amanda are not that old  and besides age is just a means of measurement of  time not a measurement of how one feels

LiL_Mz.Brat

• Lil.MsBratty
  • Senior Spanko
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 11:25:36 PM »
*looks @ sire * uh huh thats nice :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: .........just get to the story LOL

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 09:24:22 AM »
 :x :x :x :x

ok...so...WHERE THE HELL IS PART 2 DAMNIT!!!!

*TAPPING MY FOOT AND COCKING AN EYEBROW AT SIRE* :glare:

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 03:07:40 AM »
:x :x :x :x

ok...so...WHERE THE HELL IS PART 2 DAMNIT!!!!

*TAPPING MY FOOT AND COCKING AN EYEBROW AT SIRE* :glare:

8O 8O 8O   ..... This brat sounds almost Toppy..... better get to writing Sire  :roll: :roll: :whistle:

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2006, 03:18:43 AM »
 :P :P :P :P

yeah SIRE...where`s part 3 now???