Author Topic: Best Of The Worst  (Read 6133 times)

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
Best Of The Worst
« on: May 19, 2006, 05:06:46 AM »
'Well, my lady..what do you have to say for yourself?' he asked, as she stood in front of him at last. It had been too long since she had been in his presence, too long since she last felt his touch, his kisses, his embrace. Too long since she looked into his eyes, and she had forgotten just how intense his gaze was when she had disappointed him. Looking up into his eyes, searching for a spark of forgiveness, she saw none. Indeed, her punishment would come first, before she would be given that reward. And OH! What a punishment she had coming! Why did she do it, she thought to herself. Why did it seem like such a good idea at the time, knowing that she would eventually be here, standing before him, knowing what was to come. Quickly looking back down, she whispered
'i`m sorry Sir'.
What more could she say? Tell him she missed him and was lashing out? That she didn`t think ahead when she was doing it? That she was having a series of very bad days and was feeling stressed? No, that would not excuse her behaviour, and she knew it. She had displeased him greatly, and now, she was to pay the price for it. Part of her was tempted to throw herself at his feet and beg him to be lienient, but a bigger part of her knew she needed what was to follow, that she wanted to feel his hand on her bottom, if for no other reason than to reinforce that she was loved and cared for. She became aware that he was still waiting for her to speak, so in a louder voice, summoning up all the courage she could muster, she replied...
'I`m sorry Sir, i know i have broken my rules that you have established for my own well being and safety. I cannot make any excuse for it. I deserve to be punished'. Her legs started to tremble, and her insides felt like they were going to burst out of her body as she waited. Oh, how she HATED the waiting part...more so than the sore backside she would have to try and get comfortable with that night when they were in bed.
'I didn`t think you would make excuses baby' he said softly. Then he lifted her chin so that her face was directed towards his. He saw a faint moisture there, in her eyes and knew she really was truely sorry, but that didn`t make things any different. This had to happen if she were to learn. He couldn`t allow her to run wild, like the spoiled person she had become. He HAD to teach her that she needed to be responsible for her actions, and that there was a price to pay for negative behaviour. She kept her eyes downcast for the space of a few heartbeats, then forced herself to look at him.
'You know that i love you...' he said...'you know that i worry about you....and you know, and agreed to...the rules that were put in place, did you not?' he asked.
Well, duh...she thought but wisely didn`t voice that out loud.
'Yes Sir, i know all of that. And i agreed that whatever you thought was fitting as a punishment, i would not fight you on it.' Her voice broke there, and she couldn`t say anything more past the lump that had lodged itself in her throat.
'Well, then. I think it is time to start.' he told her. Taking her by the hand, he led her over to the sofa, and as he sat, she was rather surprised when he sat her next to him, instead of her usual position, across his knee. Casting a questioning gaze his way, she waited to see what was going to happen.
'Yes baby, i know you are confused with this position, but i feel that you should know exactly what is to take place today' he told her. Well, this was new, she thought...he usually just spanks and gets it dealt with. This couldn`t be good.
'So...in the weeks since we were last together, and the behaviour you have exhibited, i thought long and hard about how you should be punished. And i finally decided on this...'
He drew a piece of paper out of his pocket, unfolded it and began to read.
'there is to be 5 parts to this spanking today' he read
5???? her mind screamed... omg! i really am in BIG trouble!
He noticed her suddenly still form go tense, and knew why. He knew his love and how she thought, and knew this would be the only way to get her absolute attention.
'Right, now...the first part of the punishment will consist of a 5 minute hand spanking over your clothes, followed by a further 5 minutes with the hairbrush.'
He glanced her way, to see if she was paying attention. Sure enough, she was sitting wide eyed, with a slight pout to her lips.
'After that, you will remove your pants, then go back over my knee for another round of hand and hairbrush for 5 minutes each on your panties.'
Damn, she thought...i`m really gonna have trouble sitting this week, i can see...
'After that is done, you will remove your panties, i will examine your bottom and apply some lotion so as not to damage your skin. After that, you will stand in the corner for 10 minutes, reflecting on your behaviour and what has brought you to this point. Do i make myself clear on this, young lady?'
'Yes Sir' she replied, already feeling the tears welling up.
'Good. Part 2 will consist of you going back over my knee, bare bottomed, and i will hand spank you again for 5 minutes, followed by the brush for a further 5 minutes.'
He noticed her starting to fidget and squirm in her seat. Good, he thought, i`ve got her attention and she knows this is no game.
"After that, i will again apply some lotion and you will return to the corner, with your hands on your head, for another 10 minutes. If your hands go anywhere near your backside, i will repeat your spanking....understood?'
She sat there looking at him, wondering what the consequences of telling him to go...ooooooo...no, she wouldn`t do that. She brought this on herself and she now had to show him she could keep her word.
'Yes Sir. I understand.'
'Good...' he said...'after the 10 minutes are up, you will go to the kitchen, and make yourself something if you wish, get a drink, go to the bathroom and take care of any business you might have.' She blushed furiously at that last statement...how could he just so casually talk about things like that???
'My love...we have shared things, we have been intimate with each other, and there shouldn`t be anything between us we can`t talk about. Stop blushing like a virgin bride over something completely natural.' he told her, although he did admit to himself that he liked to see her blush like that. It made her look innocent, trusting and far too sheltered for her own good. It brought out the Protector in him...wanting to protect her from anything bad that may threaten her. Finally, his thoughts settled and he continued reading.
'Now, after all that is taken care of, part 3 of the punishment will begin. You will lay on the bed, with the pillows under your hips, at which time, i will use the paddle on your bottom. You wil get as many strokes as i think is deserved. You will mot try to cover your bottom with your hands or the strokes will not count and we will start again...is that clear?' This time, he didn`t bother to look up at her, because he knew if he did, the fear that would be present in her eyes would be his undoing. He heard her stutter and finally manage a quiet 'yes Sir'.
'Once the paddling is over, i will then take a strap to you. You will get 20 with it. And the same rule applies to your hands with this. No covering or they won`t count.'
Dear god in heaven, she thought, i`m never going to be able to do that!
'Sir, if i may...i`m afraid...afraid i won`t be able to control my hands once the pain gets too bad.' Tears started to slip down her cheeks and she quickly brushed them away. Save them for later, she told herself.
'I understand that you have not had a punishment this harsh before, and i will keep that in mind baby. But, if you continually try to cover your bottom, i will have no choice but to restrain you. I will not have you behaving this way again, i will not tolerate it, understood?'
'Yes Sir' she replied
'Good. Now, after the 20 strokes, you will once more have lotion applied, and you may have a good rub, then it wil be back to the corner for 5 minutes, hands on your head, no rubbing, no moving, no whining.'
'Yes Sir'...i should have that printed out on little flash cards, she thought, and just flash my answer at him. Oh good grief! she though... What was wrong with her!?!? Here she was, being told about the worst spanking she was to ever have gotten and she`s being cheeky...silently, mind you, but still...she must have lost her mind to even be thinking such thoughts...
A sharp slap to her thigh brought her attention back to what he was saying.
'Part 4 will have you sitting at the desk, on the hard wood chair, and writing all your rules out, one at a time, 10 times each, with the consequences taking place today being written after each rule. That way, you will have them memorized and hopefully, will not be tempted to break them anytime soon or in as bad a manner as you have these past weeks. Is that clear?'
Sighing, she replied 'yes Sir.'
'Good. Now for the 5th and final part of your punishment.' He lifted his head and looked at his love. This was to be the hardest part of the whole ordeal for him...he detested causing her pain...hated to see her cry...but if she is to know he meant business, then this final part must be carried out. Quickly leaning forward, placing a butterfly kiss on the end of her nose, he settled back and finished reading.
'Part 5...the final part of your punishment. You will assume the diaper position...'
'WHAT!!?' she cried. Of all the positions she had been put in, this was the one she found the most embarassing because it exposed so much to him. It was the most awkward, the most painful. She HATED it...she would do ANYTHING to avoid it.
'But Sir!!! i HATE that one!!! I can`t DO that!! i just CAN`T!!!'
She covered her face with her hands and started to sob, knowing she would not be let out of it.
'I know that, young lady, which is exactly why i chose it. This punishment is to teach you a lesson. And i feel the only way to do so is to subject you to the one position you abhorr the most. I`m sorry baby, but your actions of late have given me no other option.'
He waited until she regained her composure, and continued...
'Now, once in position, i will require you to hold your legs straight. If you fail to do so, or refuse, i will restrain them in that position. Is that clear?'
Trembling visibly now, she croaked out an answer that might have resembled a 'yes Sir' but he wasn`t sure.
'Pardon me? What was that?' he asked her
Clearing her throat, she replied 'Yes Sir' and furrowed her brow at the fact that he made her feel like such a naughty girl.
'I will then use whatever i decide is necessary to drive the point home that i will not tolerate this behaviour from you. No amount of begging, pleading or crying will make me stop until I am certain i have made my point. Is that clear young lady?' He straightened up, looked straight at her and waited to see what her response would be. As emotions flickered across her face, he realized she was mentally gauging what the effects of this punishment would be once it was over, whether or not to tell him to go to hell and walk out, or to stay and face it. He waited...studying her features as he did so....waited for a few minutes...and was about to say something when she spoke loud and clear for him to hear.
'Sir, you know my fears, you know my innermost thoughts and feelings. You know i trust you with my life and i know you would never do anything to mentally or physically harm me beyond repair. You are a fair, just man and i am under no obligation to participate in this if i feel it crosses the line.' She started playing with her hair, something from childhood she used to do when she was nervous...'i have behaved in the most childish way imaginable. I have deliberately broken my rules, knowing there were consequences for my actions. I have disrespected you by deliberately cursing at you, talking back, being cheeky with you and continued to do so. I am sorry for how i have made you feel. It hurts me to think that you might have thought that i didn`t care because of the way i acted. I love you with all my heart and soul, and at the time, i did not stop to consider how i was making you feel. Afterwards, my heart was near to breaking when i looked back on it, but i could not do anything about it. Please believe me when i say, i am honestly and truely sorry for any hurt i may have caused you and that...' taking a deep breath, she steadied herself and plunged on...'i am ready to be punish Sir, as you see fit. I trust you, i care about you, i love you more than words can convey. And i deserve what i have coming.'
Shifting, so that she was now kneeling on the floor at his feet, she looked into his beautiful eyes, and said 'i am ready Sir. Please punish me for behaving so badly. I can only hope you will forgive me once it is all over.' And with that, she bowed her head and waited for him to respond.

Sitting dumbstruck, because he never expected such a heartfelt response from her, his heart started to pound, and he thought it would burst open, so full of love it was for this beautiful woman kneeling at his feet, asking to be punished, desperate to please him. He almost tore the paper up, wanting to grab her, tear off all her clothes and make mad passionate love to her right there. But he forced himself to push those thoughts to the back of his mind. There would be plenty of time for that in the years to come. He had made up his mind about one final part of the punishment she knew nothing about. Once it was all over, and she was resting in his embrace, he would ask her to marry him.

Loving Brat Of Sire[/size]
Chronological age is a waste of time...[/size]

BratGirl_2006

• Senior Spanko
Re: Best Of The Worst
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 06:12:41 AM »
WHOA!!!!!!!!!! that was sooooooooo awsome!!!!!!  :D
I'm not a brat! I just have to have it MY way!

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 06:46:38 AM »
Yikes!  8O and WOW!!  :bow:

He had made up his mind about one final part of the punishment she knew nothing about. Once it was all over, and she was resting in his embrace, he would ask her to marry him

What a nice way to describe a marriage btw, a punishment  :rofl2:
May the tawse be with you.

janeysue

• Full Spanko
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 07:00:41 AM »
Uh...what Paddy and Bratgirl said.  8O 8O

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 07:07:29 AM »

What a nice way to describe a marriage btw, a punishment  :rofl2:

thanks brats...lol

and Paddy.... :winner: :winner: :winner:

(that kinda came out wrong though...but you BRATS know what i meant... :P)

BratGirl_2006

• Senior Spanko
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 04:51:39 PM »
when are you gonna post the rest of it????  :whistle:
I'm not a brat! I just have to have it MY way!

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 08:04:21 PM »
 :blink:

there`s more?

LiL_Mz.Brat

• Lil.MsBratty
  • Senior Spanko
  • Inacent? Yes Very! Hah!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 06:52:22 PM »
 I do i will marry you oh my bad! :D :cry: That was  :cry: Beautiful!!! yes when is the rest?  because u cant just stop so soon she bout to get married and have a family(maybe) ........
when are you gonna post the rest of it????  :whistle:

but then again there are some stories it's just good to  think about and add your own endings and thoughts to it   :unsure: :) :D :laughter:

But great story!!!
Le'Faye
Life is so hard sometimes........but as long as i have god i shall overcome any and everything!

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 12:47:52 PM »
 :D

i know...i just...i haven`t written the whole thing yet...i am doing it a section at a time...when the creative urge hits me. Thats usually between 3 AM and 8 AM...when i`m supposed to be sleeping...kinda like right now... :unsure: oopsie...but i managed to get the first part of the spanking written...who wants to read it?

Waits....and waits...and waits....

:?
no one?? oh... :(...ok...i won`t post it then i guess... :sadangel:

LiL_Mz.Brat

• Lil.MsBratty
  • Senior Spanko
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2006, 05:03:04 PM »
I WANNA READ IT!!!............... :cry: ure mean!................. :D :laughter: :D

but yes i would LOVE to read it!!! y r u being a story hog? LOL Kidding
but i DO want to READ it!
Life is so hard sometimes........but as long as i have god i shall overcome any and everything!

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2006, 06:35:22 PM »
 :haha: :haha:

i know...i was just kidding...ok, i`ll post it...

8O ummm....uh oh...i think i forgot to save it! :cry:

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 08:36:53 PM »
i know...i`m evil.... :twisted: :rofl:

ok, ok....here it is...

Best Of The Worst...

Punishment part 1

('Right, now...the first part of the punishment will consist of a 5 minute hand spanking over your clothes, followed by a further 5 minutes with the hairbrush.'
He glanced her way, to see if she was paying attention. Sure enough, she was sitting wide eyed, with a slight pout to her lips.
'After that, you will remove your pants, then go back over my knee for another round of hand and hairbrush for 5 minutes each on your panties.'
Damn, she thought...i`m really gonna have trouble sitting this week, i can see...
'After that is done, you will remove your panties, i will examine your bottom and apply some lotion so as not to damage your skin. After that, you will stand in the corner for 10 minutes, reflecting on your behaviour and what has brought you to this point. Do i make myself clear on this, young lady?')

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rising to her feet, she glanced in his direction quickly. He had left the room to no doubt get the straight back wooden chair, the one they always used for spankings. She hated that chair because if her legs got too wild during a spanking, there were rungs that he made her put her legs through to keep them out of the way and the only way she could get loose was to roll off his lap while pulling her legs towards her body. And even so, she risked twisting her ankle, as she had once before. The best idea, she thought, was to just take the spanking and get it over with.
He returned with the chair and seated himself on it, beckoning her over to him. As she made her way to his side, she could feel her legs start to tremble just slightly, which caused her to stumble and end up falling almost directly into position. He had to reach out to stop her from falling completely over.

'Well, my dear, that was rather kind of you to speed things up' he commented, then chuckled, since he knew it was accidental. She rolled her eyes and wisely bit her tongue, holding back the smart remark that was trying desperately to take flight from between her pouting lips.
Once he had her properly positioned, he ran his hand lovingly across her bottom, and spoke to her.

'You know why you are here?' he asked
'Yes Sir' she replied
'Then tell me' he said.
'I am over your knee, about to be spanked, for being an insufferable brat the past few week' she said
WHACK!!!
Taken completely off guard by the sudden slap, she gasped and bucked up, her hand flying back to cover her bottom.
OWWWWW!!! she cried
'Wrong answer my love' he said, moving her hand out of the way, 'shall we try again?'
'Ummm...because i broke my rules and was rude?'
WHACK!!!
'NO'
'I don`t understand what you mean then!' she exclaimed, as he moved her hand away once again.
He waited for about a minute, to see if she would answer him, then...
WHACK!!!

'I`m waiting young lady' he barked

It finally dawned on her what he was waiting for, and mentally chided herself for her lapse in memory.

'I am over your knee, about to be spanked, for being an insufferable brat the past few weeks...SIR' she said.

'Exactly' he replied, 'And what happens to brats who break their rules and are rude?'

'They get spanked Sir' she replied

'Perfect' he told her, 'now, lets get on with it'.

And with that, he started to lightly spank her, first one cheek, then the other, making sure to alternate between them. She kept her hands and feet on the floor and took the first few minutes of the spanking quietly and obeidiently. Soon though, the spanks were getting harder, faster and more grouped, 5 on one cheek, 5 on the other...then 3 to each side, then 6. She hated it when he did that. She couldn`t count on any continuity for this one, she thought, which usually made it more bearable. At least knowing it was side to side, one at a time, she could mentally prepare herself for the blows. But this way...it was anyone`s guess where the next slap would land. As he continued to spank, she started getting uncomfortable and her feet started trying to push her over his lap, hoping to propel her from the punishing hand that was now raining down blow after stinging blow. The heat was just starting to reach an uncomfortable degree when his hand finally stopped its punishing contact with her backside. She felt him rubbing her now warm cheeks and she sighed. That wasn`t too bad, she thought, though she knew there was alot more to come.
Waiting over his knee, she felt him reach across her for the hairbrush that was on the coffee table, then rest it on her bottom.

'I trust, after this is all over,' he said 'that you will think twice or more before deciding to misbehave again.'

'Yes Sir, i will' she replied

The weight of the brush on her warm cheeks suddenly disappeared, and before she could suck in a breath....WHACK!!! WHACK! ....down it came.

WHACK! SPANK! WHACK! WHACK WHACK!!WHACK!!!

Now it was starting to sting, and she started wriggling and squirming around, hoping to divert the brush to a different area so that she could have even a micro second of relief from the sting that was starting to get worse as the brush decended on the same spots over and over again.

WHACK! SPANK! WHACK! WHACK WHACK!! SPANK! WHACK!
WHACK WHACK!!WHACK! WHACK WHACK!!WHACK! SPANK! WHACK! WHACK WHACK!!

ooowww...ooowww Sir....please! that hurts!' she cried out when a particularily hard volley of spanks made intimate contact with her bottom.

'Now, i`m sure...' he said, while continuing to spank her with the brush 'that you have already heard countless times before, its supposed to hurt. Otherwise, there would be no point in administering a spanking to correct bad behaviour' he told her between whacks

WHACK! SPANK! WHACK! WHACK WHACK!! SPANK! WHACK!
WHACK WHACK!!WHACK! WHACK WHACK!!

Now she was trying in earnest to move her poor bottom out of the line of fire, kicking her feet and trying to hold herself up with one hand while trying to cover her bottom with the other, which he immediately grabed and pinned to the small of her back.

OOOWWWW!!! OOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWW!!! PLEASE STOP!! I`M SORRY!!!OOOUCHHHH!!! she cried.

'You will learn, my dear' he stated, and finished the last minute of the brush spanking off with a constant barage of spanks, peppering her entire backside, top to bottom, side to side, with hard punishing blows.

WHACK! SPANK! WHACK! WHACK WHACK!! SPANK! WHACK! WHACK WHACK!!WHACK!
WHACK WHACK!!WHACK! SPANK! WHACK! WHACK WHACK!!

As she realized the brush had stopped its contact, she panted heavily and forced herself not to let the tears loose that were threatening to course down her cheeks. He waited a minute for her to gain her breath back, then tapping her lightly with the brush on the thigh...

'Now, my love, stand up, remove your pants and then come back over for the next part' he told her.

'Yes Sir' she replied, a quaver in her voice

Getting up, she gave her bottom a quick rub, then unfastened the button and undid the zipper, sliding her pants, ever so gently past her bottom, down to her knees. Without saying a word, she immediately went back into position, and he wasted no time in resuming the task at hand. As sore as she was from the hairbrush, she tried not to wiggle and squirm as much, but the punishing hand raining down on her already tender backside wasigniting a new flame in her globes.

SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!!!SPANK SPANK!!!!!

'OOOWWWW!! Baby!!! PLEASE!! Not so harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW W!!!' she cried, as his hand came down extra hard, reminding her she was NOT to try dictating how her spanking should take place.

'I see you have forgotten,' he said

SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!!!

'...that I decide how hard to spank you'

SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!!!

'YEOOOOOOOOOWWWCH!!! NO SIR!!! I HAVEN`T!!! I`M SORRY!!!' she cried, losing the battle with the tears as she felt them escape their prison and course down her cheeks to splash on the floor.

SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!!!SPANK SPANK SPANK!!!!!

'Good... then... we... will... have... no... more... suggestions... from... you... about... it...' he replied, making sure to punctuate each word with a solid CRACK of his hand.

'YES SIR!!!' she yelled, kicking and gasping with each blow. Biting on her lip, she tried as hard as she could to endure this part, knowing the hairbrush would be next, and she needed to save as much energy as she could to get through it.

It took a few seconds before she realized that he had stopped spanking her and was waiting for her to calm down before the hairbrush made its presence known once again. Hiccoughing slightly and trying to catch her breath, she shifted, moving her body closer to his, as all the kicking and wiggling had moved her uncomfortably to the edge of his knees, which were digging into her ribs. She couldn`t see him smile as she did so, and she wasn`t aware that his thoughts were racing, looking at her reddened cheeks, making his arousal stir beneath her. The sight of her freshly tanned buns always did that to him...and he wished he didn`t have to continue, but continue he must if she were to learn that he meant what he said.
Sighing quietly, he once again picked up the hairbrush and rested it on her bottom. Even through her cotton panties, she could feel the coolness of the wood, and was grateful for his thoughtfulness in doing this.

'Now', he said, startling her, for she wasn`t expecting him to speak...indeed, she wasn`t really paying attention to much but the fire on the ole back porch...'5 more minutes love, and then this part will be almost over...with just the corner time and the cream to see to' he told her.
He was deliberately giving her extra time to adjust to the pain, but she didn`t know that. He hated hurting his love, and wanted her to see he could be compassionate, even during a punishment as severe as this was to be.

'Yes Sir' she replied, and he heard a quiet sob escape from her. Damn it, he thought...

WHACK!!!!WHACK!! WHACK!!!SPANK!!WHACK!!!

Down came the brush without warning again and she gasped loudly and bucked so fiercely that she actually fell off his knees and onto the floor. Realizing what had just happened, she quickly scrambled back into position and hoped he wouldn`t take that as her trying to escape. With a very quick glance at his face, she positioned herself and waited.

'Baby...' he said, putting his arm across the middle of her back and sliding it under her, making sure he had a firm grip on her to prevent it from happening again 'I know that that was not intentional. Just make sure it does not happen again though or i might change my mind and it will have to be dealt with as well, understand?'

'Yes Sir' she replied, 'it won`t happen again.' (if i can help it, she added silently)

WHACK!!!SPANK!!WHACK!!!WHACK!!!!WHACK!! WHACK!!!SPANK!!WHACK!!!

OOOWWW!!! OOOHHH GODDDDDD!!!!!! THAT HURTS!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WHACK!!!SPANK!!WHACK!!!WHACK!!!!WHACK!! WHACK!!!SPANK!!

OUUUUUUUUCHHH!!!!! OHHHHHH PLEASE!!!!!I`M SORRY!!!!! I`M SORRY!!! I`LL BEHAVE!!! I SWEAR I WILL!!!!YYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Her cries made it difficult for him to continue, but he did, although, he did soften the blows just enough to ensure she wouldn`t end up bruised or marked badly. One thing he hated was leaving bruises and marks, though he knew some marks were bound to happen this time. He felt that he could keep them to a minimum, considering she still had more punishment coming. Her sobbing reached inside his thoughts and he realized that not only had he stopped spanking her, there was some moisture in his own eyes. Before she could notice the lull, he dropped the brush on the floor beside the chair, and gently rubbed his love`s tender bottom. After about half a minute, he helped her up, and held her close as she cried into his shoulder.

'Shhhhh, baby....shhhhh....its ok...its done now...' he crooned in her ear. He waited until her sobs became occassional sniffles and then he stood up, holding her cradled in his arms for a few seconds before placing her gently on her feet.

'Wait here sweetheart, while i go get the cream.' he told her, and left the room. The minute her was out of sight, her hands went to the waistband on her panties and she carefully slid them off, then gently rubbed her poor bottom. So intent was she on trying to rub the sting out of her cheeks that she didn`t notice him enter the room until he heard him clear his throat, and her eyes snapped to his instantly.

'I`m sorry Sir...' she started to say, but he raised his hand, cutting off her words.

'Its ok baby' he told her, 'i didn`t say you couldn`t rub after this part, remember?'

Her sigh of relief was so loud, he grinned and, making his way back to the chair, he patted his lap once more. She slid back into place, this time to be administered to with the soothing coolness of the cream. He noticed that a few places had some pinpoints of broken blood vessels, and he made a mental note to try and avoid those areas as much as possible durning the rest of the punishment. Massaging the cool cream in, rubbing gently and tenderly stroking her bottom, he felt her relaxing and knew it was time to finish this part of the punishment.

'Corner time love' he told her, and, helping her to her feet once more, he guided her to it, lifting her shirt to leave her bare, red bottom on display.

'10 minutes love, and you are to reflect on why you are there, understand?' he asked, leaning close to whisper it in her ear

'Yes Sir, i understand' she told him, and smiled, because she knew how much he loved her and how much he had to care in order to carry out this punishment. Yet, standing in the corner, she couldn`t help her thoughts straying from their purpose and thinking about what was yet to come...

(to be continued)

Sire

• Full Spanko
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 09:08:23 PM »
 Lilgirl Dreams do come true  you know  :twisted:

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2006, 09:11:44 PM »
 :(

sometimes they do, sometimes they don`t...i`m more of a don`t than a do...for most things anyways...but...one can always dream

LiL_Mz.Brat

• Lil.MsBratty
  • Senior Spanko
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 01:26:11 AM »
Thanks Lil Girl u r such and :littleangel: