Author Topic: Chance Meeting  (Read 3244 times)

janeysue

• Full Spanko
Chance Meeting
« on: May 18, 2006, 08:16:18 AM »
Liam Miller did a double-take. There was certainly a resemblance, but could that woman standing there studying a box of cookies actually be Melanie Jensen? Impossible. Melanie Jensen, head cheerleader, yearbook editor, honor society president, pride of Valley Senior High School, would never have let herself go this way. But as he looked more closely, he realized it was, indeed, Melanie. Although she had gained at least 40 pounds, her bottom was still round and inviting, even in jeans, 20 years later.

Liam’s mind wandered back to the last time he’d seen Melanie. It all started at a graduation party their senior year of high school, an infamous “barn party” featuring kegs and kegs of beer. Liam had known Melanie since they were kids, age six or so, because they’d lived in the same neighborhood for years. She had obviously had too much to drink at the party, and Liam stepped in as she was filling her empty plastic cup with beer anyway. “Don’t you think you’ve had enough, Mel?” he asked.

Melanie had laughed. “We’re celebrating, Liam, remember? To the end of high school.” She lifted up her cup in a toast.

Liam grabbed the cup from her. “You’ve had enough to drink, Mel,” he said.

Melanie, gorgeous, slender little Melanie Jensen, turned and took another cup, then glared at him. “And who do you think you are? The PARTY police?”

“You’ve had enough to drink, Melanie,” Liam said a third time. “I’m taking you home now.” He locked his arm in hers and turned to Janelle Johnson, Mel’s friend. “Did she come with you? Or did she drive herself?” he asked.

“She came with me,” answered Janelle.

“I’m taking her home then,” said Liam.

“Ok,” Janelle replied.

“Stop it,” Melanie had said, trying to shake free of him. “I’m not THAT drunk. I can take care of myself, thank-you-very-much!”

Liam didn’t let go. “I am taking you home now,” he responded firmly. “If you make a big scene, I will put you over my knees, pull down your jeans, and spank you right here in front of everyone. Got it?”

Melanie had simply glared at him, but he noticed she allowed him to maneuver her through the crowd and outside to the gravel parking lot. Liam’s small gray Mitsubishi pick-up was parked in a back corner. Half-way through the deserted parking lot, Melanie again fought to get away. “This is stupid, Liam,” she insisted. “What is your PROBlem? I’m not even that drunk. What’re you doing?”
“I’m taking you home now.”

“Well, I don’t WANT to go home! Who the FUCK do you think you are?”

That had been it. Melanie had pushed his buttons and now he was in motion. “I’m your FRIEND, you little shit! I’m trying to protect you and you don’t appreciate it even one little bit!”

“My FRIEND? Friends don’t act like this. You’re being a bully, a jerk!”

By now, they were at Liam’s truck. Angrily, he unlatched the lock from the tailgate and adjusted it. After grabbing a blanket from the truck bed and folding it to provide a little padding between her and the metal, he bent Melanie face down over the tailgate, unbuttoned her Levis 501s, yanked them down to her ankles (along with her panties), and began smacking her bare ass with his right hand…hard.

“Owww!” Melanie protested. “Stop it! That HURTS!”

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK…SMACK…Liam kept spanking Melanie, letting loose all of his anger and frustration. Her bottom turned a bright pink, then darkened, as he kept slapping her round little cheeks. Liam, practically reliving the moment 20 years later, could almost see those tight little cheeks bobbing up and down in rhythm with his slaps.

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
Re: Chance Meeting
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 06:10:55 PM »
Nice story janeysue....... ahhhh.....fond memories of highschool days  :D :D

janeysue

• Full Spanko
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 04:33:11 AM »
Thanks, Dusty. Glad you liked it.  8)

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 06:16:40 AM »
I liked it too :clap: ...and can't wait for the sequel  :D
May the tawse be with you.

janeysue

• Full Spanko
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 06:45:32 AM »
Thanks, Paddy. By the way, I JUST LOVED your Dr. Phil story... :D :)

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 06:48:03 AM »
It was one of those moments when I couldn't restrain my imagination ;)
May the tawse be with you.

BratGirl_2006

• Senior Spanko
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 06:51:37 AM »
wow! this was sooo good! waiting for the sequal
I'm not a brat! I just have to have it MY way!