December 12, 2017, 02:16:50 PM

Author Topic: Tonight on Dr.Phil – Attitude, Disrespect and Bad Behaviour  (Read 6862 times)

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
Tonight on Dr.Phil – Attitude, Disrespect and Bad Behaviour
« on: November 04, 2005, 06:36:54 AM »
Everyone knows who's Dr. Phil, right?  :roll: I'm sorta counting on it by posting this story. Enjoy or suffer  :D

Tonight on Dr.Phil – Attitude, Disrespect and Bad Behaviour

Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we are going to meet a young couple from Tulsa Oklahoma. Life should be bliss for these newlyweds, but there are some problems in the paradise.

Tom sent me an e-mail, telling me his wife is out of control. Not only does she get snotty and sometimes plain rude, she also behaves like a 5 year old when she doesn't get what she wants. Let's see what our cameras caught when we visited them.

-   I don't think she wants to talk to you right now Dr. Phil. She is pretty upset about something I did this morning.
-   Oh? Is that so? What exactly did you do then?
-   I came from my morning run, headed to shower... you know, the usual stuff… like I do every morning. Tina came in while I was in there and flushed the toilet. Twice. She claimed it was an accident, but I know she did it on purpose. She likes doing practical jokes like that, but I was NOT in the mood for her jokes, not then, so I just grabbed her and pulled her under the shower without thinking much, and turned it on cold water to give her a bit of her own medicine.
-   She got upset that you gave her a cold shower?
-   Yeah… I shouldn't have done that, but I really wasn't in the mood for that.
-   I see. Well - I better go check if she has calmed down a bit. Thank you Tom.

<Dr. Phil knocks on Tina's door, but gets no answer>

-   You think she's in there, Steve [the cameraman]
-   Better check, we're supposed to get this thing done by noon.

<Dr. Phil tiptoes in, and finds Tina in front of the computer, headphones covering tight her ears.. He gets close enough to be able to hear that she is listening to some terrible noise - and close enough to read the from screen:

"At least I got this day completely for myself! Because now he feels sooooo guilty about what he did! I can get ANYthing I ask now! Heehee!"

Dr. Phil turns to face Steve, looking a bit shocked, blinks, and whispers: "I don't think she even noticed we came in!"

-   Excuse me young lady <Dr. Phil taps Tina's shoulder> can I too have a word with you 

<A sudden shriek, like that of a surprised Thanksgiving turkey, strikes through the bedroom, just a moment prior to the flying headphones>

-   Oh I'm sorry, are we interrupting something?
-   Ohhhhh nooooooo  - erm… ehh-heheh…he (with an innocent smile on her face) I was just chatting here with my friend :D
-   Yes, so I noticed. But we had an appointment and I'd like talk to you now, if that's okay?
-   Oh yes suuuureeee, just hang on a second, k? :D I'll just say bye bye to her if you don't mind. :D

<Dr. Phil rolls his eyes at Steve, and the camera in front of Steve's face>

-   We heard there's be some trouble this morning. Can you tell us more about that?
-   Ohhh yes, I sure can!! <Tina crosses her arms and takes a pouty look on her face> Tom was being mean to me – again!! I really don't get that guy, you know?! I mean who the h<BLEEP>l does he think he is?!? When I married him I didn't expect him to be a cruel monster, no! I…
-   What did you expect, Tina?
-   Huh?
-   I asked, what did you expect when you married Tom?
-   I… I dunno… <Tina looks like a deer caught in the headlines, a bad question – obviously! – and looks a bit embarrassed > I expected him to be nice and romantic… all that stuff, you know?
-   Is that so?
-   Uh-huh.
-   Have you given him a chance?
-   A chance?
-   Yes, a chance. A chance to be nice and romantic.
-   All the f<BLEEP>g time!! But he just yells, no matter what I do!
-   I see.
-   Are you sure he isn't just reacting to your attitude and bad behaviour?
-   There's nothing wrong with my attitude!! Nor with my behaviour as a matter of fact!
-   I see.

Ladies and gentlemen, tonight on Dr. Phil - Tom and Tina, from Tulsa Oklahoma! On tonights show – Attitude, disrespect and bad behaviour!

<audience applauds while Tom and Tina walk in, waving to the cameras,Tina grinning from ear to ear obviously enjoying the attention, Tom barely forcing his face to a distant, sad smile>

-   This young lady, by her own words, does not have an attitude problem. Her boyfriend however, called me and asked for advice on how to handle her, because living with her has become a battle he would much rather not fight. Now tell us Tina, what were you thinking when you got an invitation to this live show?
-   I didn't. I don't think things like that, you know? I just do stuff, and if it makes Tom feel better –he's been soooo grumpy lately- then I can do that for him, you know? :)
-   Tom has been grumpy? Is that true Tom?
-   Well, yes, guess I have…
-   Glad you can at least admit it! See Dr. Phil? That's the kind of a person I have to live with. He is "guessing" he might have been a "bit" grumpy!!

<Tina rolls her eyes a full circle, then the poutish look on her face returns again. That particular gesture makes Dr. Phil roll his eyes.>

-   Don't you think you have had anything to do with his mood Tina?
-   ME?? How can you even suggest that!?
-   Because I like to say things straight. You knew I always say things straight, when you agreed to come, didn't you?
-   Ohhh yes!!! And I am hoping you get some sense into him, because I sure can't. He has become impossible to live with!
-   Don't worry, you have no idea how straight I'm going to be tonight young lady. ;)

-   Now Tom, how do you react when she throws a fit like that?
-   A FIT?! It was NOT a…
-   I wasn't talking to you, young lady. I was talking to your husband.

<Tina tries to huff and puff to the camera, but Steve behind it, moves the focus on to Tom>

-   I try to stay calm, but it's not easy. Lately everything has felt like I can't do a thing right, like she's never happy with me. It really pulls me down, because I would want to pamper her, take breakfast in bed and wake her with a kiss, silly things like that. But I can't. I have to be on my toes all the time because no matter what I do, she gets upset.
-   What do you do then?
-   I try to make it up to her later.
-   As in buying things?
-   Yeah, pretty much.
-   Is it true that she has written a LIST for all the things she'd want to have?
-   Yes, it is. But at least that's how I know I can't screw up with that. I can't screw up everything.
-   Is it working?
-   I don't think so. One day she got upset because the petticoat I gave her was wrong color.

<Tom sighs and looks down a bit embarrassed>

-   Why do you let her push you around like that?
-   Because it's much easier than trying to reason with her.
-   If it's not working, why do you bother?
-   Because I love her.

<Dr. Phil turns to face Tina again>

-   Did you hear that Tina? He loves you.
-   Yeah?
-   How about you? Do you love Tom?
-   Yeah… I guess so.
-   You "guess"?
-   Okay, I do. But it's not easy, you know?
-   Well Tina, I don't know, because obviously I see something else than you do when I look at Tom. I see a young, handsome, yet a bit insecure guy, who's up to his ears in love with someone who acts like a spoiled 5 year old, and throws ANYthing  right back at his face, just to get some attention. Am I right Tom?
-   Yes, sounds familiar.
-   How long do you think your marriage will last if you don't do something Tom?
-   I'm afraid not very long. But I don't know what to do anymore.
-   Well Tom, this must be your lucky day because I know exactly what you're going to do. In fact, I'm gonna teach it to you right here, right now. Could someone bring in the straight-back chair please?

<Dr. Phil gets up and places the chair in front of Tom, then walks to Tina, takes her wrist and pulls her up, then firmly leads her to face Tom>

-   Now Tom, ask her why is she behaving like a spoiled brat?
-   Sweetie, erm… why do you behave like a… like a spoiled brat?
-   Hey!! I resent that! – Tina spits out and tries to pull away, but Dr. Phil has a good grip on her arm.
-   Okay, let me try. You just watch and learn Tom ;)

<Dr. Phil sits on the extra chair, and quickly swings Tina over his lap>

-   Are we comfortable down there?
-   WHAT do you think you're DOING?! Let me go this MINUTE!!
-   I'm sure you know exactly what I'm doing, or will in the next minute or so.

<As if it had been his cue, Dr. Phil steadily starts to spank Tina's seat. Left, right, left, right – and so on. The sound manager has to turn down the volume knob on Tina's microphone, because her screams and bad language would deafen him. Dr. Phil pauses>

-   Now young lady, when I've gotten your attention, I am asking on behalf of Tom: Why do you behave like a spoiled brat?
-   I do NOT, you m<BLEEPBLEEP>g perv!!
-   Bad answer, let's start over.

<With that Dr. Phil shifts to the next gear: sharper and faster, and much lower, causing the screaming to become even louder>

-   Let's try again shall we?

<Tina is too busy catching her breath to answer that>

-   Why do you behave like a spoiled 5 year old brat Tina??
-   I dunno…  <biting her lip a bit, which far less attitude>
-   But you admit you do, don't you? <accompanied with a few, much softer slaps>
-   I guess…
-   You "guess"? Again? <Dr. Phil starts to spank a bit harder again> You guess way too much girl, and we're gonna change that today.

<Tom is enjoying the show, and so is the audience, there's not a person in the room who isn't grinning from ear to ear, out of sheer happiness of witnessing justice>

-   Today you will learn, that attitude, disrespect and bad behaviour DO have consequences, and that the consequences may be hazardous for your sitting ability. Am I making myself clear??
-   Yessssss!! Please stop! I'll be good I PROMISE!!
-   I am sure you will young lady, because this is what Tom will be doing from this day on, if he decides you have earned yourself a spanking. Aren't you Tom?
-   Definitely! :D
-   Now can someone please bring me the paddle?

<An assistant walks in waving to the audience with a brand new beachball paddle, with a red ribbon tied on the handle>

-   Noooo paddle PLEASE!! I said I'll be good, honest!

<Tina starts to struggle to get free at the sight of that thing, but to no avail>

-   Now now missy, where do you think you're going?

<Dr. Phil tests the paddle on her upturned behind - once>

-   Behave yourself! And calm down. We are not here to embarrass you, but to teach you a lesson.

<Having said that, Dr. Phil let's Tina get up and gives her a firm hug, whispering something to her ear. Whatever it is, it makes Tina blush beet red, and cover her buns with her hands as if they were in immediate danger of some kind of an attack. Then he gets scooped up by Tom's safe arms. Audience applauds again loudly>

-   Tom, Tina – I am giving this paddle to you as a belated "housewarming" gift. May it guide you, and remind you, that you two love each other, and should treat each other with respect. No tantrums, no attitude, and no bad behaviour should ever be let between you two and your wonderful relationship. A friend of mine who believes in domestic discipline once said: "Better a sore bottom than a broken heart!" He couldn't have been more right!

<Camera zooms in to Dr. Phil's face, who this time doesn't blink with both eyes like he always does, but gives a meaningful wink to the home audience before fade out>
May the tawse be with you.

needed2b...

• A Very Special Person
  • Super Spanko
  • Miss Confibberality 2005
    • Spankzunlimited
Re: Tonight on Dr.Phil – Attitude, Disrespect and Bad Behaviour
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 03:10:11 PM »
 8O  :clap: :clap: :cheers: WOW brat!!  :faint: WHEW! You had me glued to the screen! Amazingly well done! I loved the way you described everything, the camera views, the conversations, facial expressions, and you could hear them think. It was really realistic, like I really was watching Dr. Phills program.

And o boy, would I love him to do that real life! Someone actually asked him once on his show, on the phone, if he was a spanko. He didn't say no to that I think.  :D I'll post that article somewhere else if I find it.

Really really really well done brat, I'm impressed!  :yes: :bow:
I am a dreamer, but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take...

Nun Sense

• Junior Spanko
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 04:27:07 PM »
I agree whole-heartedly with Need2b. Great job! Really well done.

Would love to read more!

What about a return visit to Dr. Phil, to see if she learned to behave....or gone worse for liking 'the consequences'  :D
I will make you feel The Power of my Brush

Mike

• Junior Spanko
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 04:39:34 PM »
Highly amusing! I never looked at Dr Phil like this. Don't think I'll ever look at him the same! lol
Strict but Fair

No prevaricating, young lady, confess to me, right now!

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 04:37:44 AM »
Paddy..... have watched Dr. Phil and you did a fantastic job of portraying one of his sessions  :D :D

Have often thought as I watched the series that a good spanking was what was needed in many cases  :roll: :whistle:

missmolly

• Senior Spanko
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 11:23:10 AM »
Okay now I really loved the story but........ Dr Phil is real  8O I thought he was a figment of your imagination Pads - lol

And I'm with Nun-Sense... I would love to read more! So get writing -  :whistle:
Times change, and we change with them

needed2b...

• A Very Special Person
  • Super Spanko
    • Spankzunlimited
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 02:17:50 PM »
 :? A day has passed, and STILL no part two?  :glare:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 04:40:36 PM »
There isn't going to be part two :P

Holy Mo... :groan: How can someone NOT know about Dr. Phil? Unbelievable  :nope:

Jeanny

• Chatroom Chief
  • Advanced Spanko
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 08:39:14 PM »
 :laughter:

Oh pads, that was a real good one ... i think that show would have had the highest ratings ...

Well written too - good to see you writing again - keep it up !!

Alyx

• Full Spanko
    • http://alyxfic.netfirms.com/index.htm
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2005, 09:54:50 PM »
I enjoyed that immensely, Paddio (even though I think Dr. Phil is full of it sometimes  :D ) -- well done! It's too bad you don't write for television....I would definitely watch more TV if the programs were like that.  :laughter:

needed2b...

• A Very Special Person
  • Super Spanko
    • Spankzunlimited
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2005, 12:51:23 AM »
 :thinking: Now you got me thinking, Alililio.... :thinking:

Think I'm gonna write a letter to dear Dr Phillio  :D

Dear Sir  ;)

I know you tell us we're all responsible for our own actions and so on.
And that we should face the consequences of those actions too.
But you see, I have this friend, Paddiono. And she should be writing for telly?
But she doesn't.  :( And now I'm losing out on income, cos I'm sure she'd share  :D

Could you perhaps have a little chat with her?  :whistle:
And let her feel the consequences of her none actions?

Kind regards,

Need2b

ps Enclosed you find a hairbrush and Paddywhacker.  8)

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2005, 03:29:24 AM »
 :D :laughter: :laughter: :rofl:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2005, 08:03:28 AM »
Cut it out need2b  :glare: you will not write such a letter, is that clear??   :gonnagetit:

But the thought of sending this story to Dr. Phil did cross my mind, until I got a grip of reality again  :laughter:

needed2b...

• A Very Special Person
  • Super Spanko
    • Spankzunlimited
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2005, 10:57:02 PM »
 :laughter: I think you should send it!  :roll:

young lady

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2005, 07:15:11 PM »
I saw 'Dr. Phil' in the heading and just had to read it.

Very well written! Really good, I loved it!