Joulukuu 12, 2017, 02:14:16 pm

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Desperate princesses - part 3  (Luettu 1954 kertaa)

Jeanny

• Chatroom Chief
  • Advanced Spanko
    • Spankz Unlimited
Desperate princesses - part 3
« : Toukokuu 23, 2005, 04:29:45 pm »
At the same time the three princes were having dinner with the dwarves at Prince Matteus castle.  The topic of conversation was the behaviour of the princesses.  Laurence and Frederick were impressed by the way Matt ruled his household.  The dwarves were shocked to hear about Snowy's behaviour and apologized to Laurence for the time they attacked him.  All in all it turned out to be a very interesting evening for all of them.

"Ladies and gents … well just Ladies – welcome to this performance.   I see you've all got your free bottle of champagne!" The crowed cheered.

"But I don't drink alcohol," Cindy protested, "and I have to drive later on.   Matt will be so upset when something happens to the car."

"One glass won't hurt you, dear, and if you're worried about driving later, well I could do it," Aurora reassured her.  "Now relax and enjoy the show."

"… so please put your hands together for Sir Dancelot."

To the tune of Also sprach Zarathustra a knight in full armour entered on stage.  Women started to scream.  Some very handsome pages started to take off the knight's armour.  First they got rid of the gloves, throwing them in the crowd and giving one lady a black eye.  Then they went for the body armour with tin openers, taking off smaller pieces so as to prevent further damage to the public.

Suddenly the music changed and Sir Dancelot took of his helmet and jumped out of his shoes.  Shaking his long curled hair, he danced over the stage like Rudolf Nureyev. The only difference was that Nureyev usually remained dressed.

The princesses had a great time.  "Isn't he great?" Aurora sighed "Fred would never act like that."  She topped up the girls' champagne.  Even Cinderella didn't object anymore.  There was something about being tipsy that was quite funny.  She giggled. "Would you really want him to Aurora?"

Suddenly the lights went on.  The show was over. Still giggling and chattering away, they made their way out.  With a shock Cinderella realised it was dark.  "Snowy! It's dark."

Snow White looked at her friend "Well yes it is Cindy.  Are you scared in the dark?"

"No, but didn't Laurence want you to be home before dark? Oh dear it's 2.30 already. Matteus is going to be so upset. And … and … I did drink – so I can't drive.  Oh girls, we're in so much trouble."

"Don't panic Cindy. I'll drive."

"But you've been drinking too, Aurora."

"Don't worry – I'm used to having champagne, so it doesn't have any impact on me. Give me your keys."

"Just be careful, Matt will be upset enough without the car getting damaged."

"Cindy, chill out, Aurora and I will deal with Matt, ok?  Now get into the car," Snow White ordered.

The drive home went fine, more because it was late and there was hardly any traffic than for Aurora's driving.  As Aurora drove up to the porch, Cindy noticed all the lights of the castle were still on.  "This is not good. This is not good," she muttered "You are coming in with me aren't you?"

Before they even reached the steps, the front door opened.  Prince Matteus came out and rushed to Cinderella "Cindy! Are you all right? I've been so worried about you."  He hugged her tight. "I was about to send out a search party for you …"

"Oh dear," Snow White giggled. "You were right Aurora – he would have."

"Aurora. Snowy. What are the two of you doing here? Shouldn't you girls be at home?"

"Well, Cindy was a bit worried about your reaction because we were running late, and we thought we could spend the night here," Snow White started to explain.

"I see.  Well, I think you'd better come inside then. It's way to cold to stand here chatting."  Matteus' voice sounded rather cool all of a sudden.  He ushered the girls inside, through the hall into the dining room.

"I'm sure you girls would like to call your husbands to let them know you're ok."  It wasn't so much a question as a statement.

"Oh no thank you Matteus, I don't want to wake Laurence up.  I'll take care of him tomorrow."

Matt's face darkened.  "What about you Aurora?"

"Oh Matty, I'm so tired, all I really want to do is sleep."

"Really?" Matt raised an eyebrow. "OK, I'll get Alice to show you to your suites."

Taken aback by the way Matteus was acting, Aurora and Snow White followed the maid without saying another word.

As Cinderella got up he stopped her.

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Sukupuoli: Nainen
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Vastaus #1 : Toukokuu 23, 2005, 06:52:35 pm »
You stopped too Jeanny...?   :blink:
May the tawse be with you.

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Vastaus #2 : Toukokuu 23, 2005, 08:33:19 pm »
Jeanny ..... where is the rest  :o  :o

Dusty looking for his trusty rubber-soled slipper ........Jeanny :gonnagetit:  :gonnagetit: