Joulukuu 12, 2017, 01:53:45 pm

Kirjoittaja Aihe: THE SITTER (f/fm) - PART 1  (Luettu 7767 kertaa)

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
THE SITTER (f/fm) - PART 1
« : Tammikuu 19, 2005, 08:42:20 pm »

This was Jean s first time looking after the two Smith children and she was really eager about the job.  The high school freshman had just turned 14 and her mother had agreed that she could babysit on school nights as well as weekends as long as she continued to keep her school grades up.  When Mr. Smith first called her about tending his two children he had mentioned that, if things worked out satisfactorily, he might need her several times a month.  Jean really liked looking after younger children and this might be a steady source of spending money during the school year.  The children, 10-year-old Bobby and 9-year- old Betty, seemed pretty well-behaved..... at least when their parents were around :)  

Dinner was over and the kitchen cleanup done.  Betty and Bobby quickly cleared the table, stored leftovers, scraped dirty dishes and loaded the dishwasher by 7 and asked if they could watch TV.  Jean agreed that they could watch in the family room until 8:30 if they behaved.  She was settled at the kitchen table with her school books to study and work on her assignments until it was time for her to read them a bedtime story or two and tuck them in for the night.  Her concentration was suddenly broken by loud voices and scuffling sounds coming from the family room.  Rushing in to check on the problem she saw that Bobby and Betty were tussling on the sofa exchanging blows and each blaming the other for the squabble.   I was watching my program and Betty changed channels      It's my turn to pick out a program ... Bobby picked the first one.... no .. it s MY turn       She watches yucky programs        Do NOT...they are NOT yucky :(    

Jean quickly shushed and separated the two youngsters and told them to sit apart, at opposite ends of the sofa.  She then told them if they could agree on programs they could watch until 8:30.  If there was anymore squabbling the tv would be off and they would head for bed     The two agreed to watch Betty s program next and were chatting back and forth softly as Jean returned to her studying.  All was quiet until 8 PM when Betty s program ended and a scuffle erupted over the next program selection.  Jean found the two entangled on the sofa hitting each other and arguing over what program to watch next.   Okay, that s it .... both of you ...  TV off and head for bed,,,NOW    I ll be up in 15 minutes to read your a story and tuck you in.. Better have bathes taken, teeth brushed and pajamas on by then or there ll be some spanks :o       Bobby and Betty reluctantly headed upstairs arguing as they went.  

Jean realized that she was being tested and that she probably shouldn t give them any slack on this.  She set the kitchen timer for 15 minutes as she returned to her studies and casually monitoring the upstairs activities, sounds from the bathroom as they bathed and brushed teeth, then some sounds from the upstairs den.  When the timer went off Jean quietly went upstairs to see if they were ready for story-time.   She checked the bedroom... neither kid was in bed.... opening the door to the den, she found them in their night clothes sitting together in a large armchair watching a small TV set.   She quickly strode across the room and turned off the tv as Bobby and Betty watched, wide-eyed and anxious.  BUSTED 8O  8O

Jean announced that Bobby would be first, pulling him out of the chair and leading him  over to the small sofa.  She sat with him standing apprehensively by her knees as she firmly held his chin forcing him to look at her while she lectured him about obeying her and doing as he was told.   She then pushed his pj bottoms to his ankles and pulled the protesting boy face-down across her lap. She pushed his pj top up out of the way and rested her left arm at the middle of his back with hand holding his hip, her right hand  on his silky soft bottom and backs of thighs, feeling him tense and squirm in anticipation.  Jean raised her right hand and brought it down sharply across both bottom cheeks with a satisfying SMACK and a loud  OUCH    from Bobby.  She tightened her grip at Bobby  waist as the boy began to wiggle and twist to avoid the spanks that followed in rapid succession .... 3 on left cheek,  SMACK   SMACK   SMACK, a slight pause and 3 on the right cheek SMACK   SMACK   SMACK.  Bobby had stopped ;struggling and was sobbing  :cry:  :cry: softly between his yelps as the stinging spanks landed.  Jean paused, noting his scarlet bottom marked by her hand prints, then landed a final series of hard spanks across both bottom peaks, his bottom flattening and jiggling as each stinging spank landed and was marked by a frantic howl from Bobby.   Jean gently soothed Bobby s hot scarlet bottom as she helped him off of her lap and onto his feet.  

Okay, Betty, your turn now....   as she took the teary faced girl  :cry: by the arm and led her to the sofa, ignoring her protests and promises to be good.  She sat and firmly held her chin, giving her the same lecture she had given Bobby.  She then reached up under Betty s nighty, stripped her panties to her ankles and pulled the protesting girl face-down across her lap. She pushed her nighty up out of the way and rested her left arm at the middle of her back with hand holding her hip, her right hand smacking the soft bottom and backs of thighs.  Betty protested, kicking and wiggling to get free so Jean moved her right leg around to block the kicks and quickly landed a hard stinging spank across both bottom cheeks with a satisfying SMACK and a loud  OUCH    from Betty.  She began landing hard spanks in rapid succession .... 3 on left cheek,  SMACK   SMACK   SMACK, a slight pause and 3 on the right cheek SMACK   SMACK   SMACK.  Betty had stopped ;struggling and was sobbing softly  :cry:  :cry: between yelps as the stinging spanks landed.  Jean paused, noting the scarlet bottom marked by her hand prints, then landed a final series of hard spanks across both bottom peaks, Betty s bottom flattening and jiggling as each stinging spank landed and was marked by a frantic howl.   Jean gently soothed Betty s hot scarlet bottom as she helped her to her feet.

Jean held Betty in her left arm and held out her right for Bobby, who quickly scooted over to join them.  Cuddling both weepy children close in her arms, she helped them dry their eyes and faces, then gently cuddled then and softly soothed their still red bottoms as she explained that she really did like them a lot but expected them to mind her and behave.  She hoped that they would like her looking after them, but she would spank when needed.   Both wrapped their arms around her neck, gave her goodnight kisses and promised to be good.   She gave each a final light swat as they ran off to their beds and she followed to tuck them in.

Things were quiet until Mr. Smith returned at 11 and asked how things had gone.   She gave him a brief recap of the evening, including the spankings.  Mr. Smith chuckled as he paid her,,,, adding a generous tip,,, and then led her to the hall closet, reached inside and took down a small light paddle telling her she could use that if needed to save wear and tear on her hand.  Jean grinned and said she was sure they had gotten the message :D

Though Jean had walked from her home to The Smith s house, that was in daylight and Mr,. Smith planned to drive her the mile to her home.  When they were seated in the car Jean noted that Mr. Smith sat waiting before starting the car.   Jean, the car doesn t start until seatbelts are fastened.   Oh, I never use seat belts  :roll:      Sorry young lady, you do in this car ... rule is seatbelt fastened properly or a spanking      Jean decided to comply this time and reluctantly fastened her seatbelt.  Mr. Smith then drove her home, watching until she was safe inside her house.  
l

HMMMMM..... will Jean test Mr. Smith on the seatbelt issue :?  :unsure:  :unsure:   Watch for next episode  :D  :roll:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Sukupuoli: Nainen
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Vastaus #1 : Tammikuu 21, 2005, 06:43:33 am »
I dunno, she sounds older than 14 year old. I mean.. how many 14 year old know the difference between younger kids testing her, and younger kids being just annoying pain in the arse?

If I'd agree on wearing a seatbelt sign of maturity, or not wearing the opposite - then she'd sounds more of her age - but I don't, so there goes my case...  :?
May the tawse be with you.

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Vastaus #2 : Tammikuu 21, 2005, 04:50:07 pm »
Lainaus käyttäjältä: Paddy
I dunno, she sounds older than 14 year old. I mean.. how many 14 year old know the difference between younger kids testing her, and younger kids being just annoying pain in the arse?

I think that a 14yo who has been around younger kids much would know the difference; after all, they have gone thorough the same stage themselves :unsure:   In any case, let's call it literary-license :D

If I'd agree on wearing a seatbelt sign of maturity, or not wearing the opposite - then she'd sounds more of her age - but I don't, so there goes my case...  :?

Hmmmm....... looks like there might be some lessons in this story for paddy-brat  :D  :rofl:

:D  :blink:  :rofl:

Paddy

• Tech Spanko
  • Super Spanko
  • Confusing I am, yes
    • Spankz Unlimited
« Vastaus #3 : Tammikuu 21, 2005, 05:12:12 pm »
:x
May the tawse be with you.

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Vastaus #4 : Tammikuu 21, 2005, 06:30:13 pm »
:gonnagetit:  :whistle:

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Vastaus #5 : Kesäkuu 17, 2005, 08:30:49 pm »
Bumping up and adding Part 2  :clap:  :party:  :whistle:

prissy

• Junior Spanko
Re: THE SITTER (f/fm) - PART 1
« Vastaus #6 : Elokuu 18, 2005, 02:46:48 am »
You mean you are suppose to wear that seatbelt.. hmmmmm...  :unsure:

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Vastaus #7 : Elokuu 18, 2005, 03:06:33 am »
You mean you DON'T wear seatbelt when riding in a car... young lady 8O 8O

prissy

• Junior Spanko
« Vastaus #8 : Elokuu 18, 2005, 05:30:26 am »
 :whistle:  I forget, but seem to remember after a spanking for a day or so...

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Vastaus #9 : Marraskuu 03, 2006, 03:35:47 am »

If I'd agree on wearing a seatbelt sign of maturity, or not wearing the opposite - then she'd sounds more of her age - but I don't, so there goes my case...  :?
sorry, had to comment here since i never got around to reading most of the stories in here...

Paddy, you`d be surprised at how mature some 14 year olds are for their age...

when i was 14, i was in foster care and i had a job babysitting...not 1 or 2 little brats but 7! the oldest being 12 and the youngest being chronologically 5 but he had Downs Syndrome and was only at the mental capacity of 2...there was a 5 year old and an 8 year old who were the biological kids of my foster parents and then there was the 5 year old DS child, a 6 and 7 year old of the neighbour, an 8 and 12 year old foster kids who lived in the same home as i did...

one day, the 12 year old had an anxiety attack and started hyperventilating and, being new to the situation, i wasn`t too sure what to do but something in me clicked and i made her breathe into a paper bag...it was something i vaguely remembered seeing on tv and figured it might work...once i had her doing that i called the emergency services, just in case it was something serious...while doing all this, i was making dinner for the other kids and keeping a very watchful eye on the Down`s Syndrome boy all at the same time...

by the time the anbulance got there, the 12 year old had almost completely calmed down and the rest were at the table eating happily...but i tell you, i was never so happy in all my born days to see them as i was at that point...once everything had settled down and the paramedics had left, after checking the 12 year old out to make sure she was ok, i waited until they were all in bed...then i went into the bathroom, locked the door and bawled my eyes out...i was so bloody scared but i knew they counted on me to stay calm for them...

when i think back on that, and i see how 14 year olds behave today, i wonder how most of them would react in that situation...and i know that at least half, probably more, would have panicked/freaked out not knowing what to do...

(then again, i was used to having to deal with things on my own long before then so i guess it helped in a way...)

as for seatbelts...well, i never wore them back then on the rare occassion i was in a car and i STILL don`t wear them unless i know a cop is gonna be around...i hate them, they lay across my throat(cause i`m a shortass) they are too tight and in my own personal experience, i`m not convinced they will save my life...so, thats a personal opinion i have of them but still...you would be hard pressed to see me wearing one...

thats all... :D

Loving Brat Of Sire[/size]
Chronological age is a waste of time...[/size]

Dusty

• Old Feathery Muffin
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Spanko
« Vastaus #10 : Marraskuu 03, 2006, 04:34:33 am »

------------------

as for seatbelts...well, i never wore them back then on the rare occassion i was in a car and i STILL don`t wear them unless i know a cop is gonna be around...i hate them, they lay across my throat(cause i`m a shortass) they are too tight and in my own personal experience, i`m not convinced they will save my life...so, thats a personal opinion i have of them but still...you would be hard pressed to see me wearing one...

thats all... :D

Sorry lilgirl, but Dusty has come upon a couple of accidents where drivers were spilled out of of their cars and suffered serious injuries because they were NOT using seatbelts.  Some cars have adjustabke seatbelts to acommodate various body sizes (I an a shorty and appreciate this  :D)   Also there are some clips available the properly position the belt.  The belt should not press against the throat... or be too tight .... it is not in  proper adjustment in those cases.   In cases where the seatbealt is NOT worn, a strap across the bottom is a proper application :D :D

lilgirl

• Enigma
  • Super Spanko
  • Spoiled Rotten
« Vastaus #11 : Marraskuu 03, 2006, 06:17:06 am »

Sorry lilgirl, but Dusty has come upon a couple of accidents where drivers were spilled out of of their cars and suffered serious injuries because they were NOT using seatbelts.  Some cars have adjustabke seatbelts to acommodate various body sizes (I an a shorty and appreciate this  :D)   Also there are some clips available the properly position the belt.  The belt should not press against the throat... or be too tight .... it is not in  proper adjustment in those cases.   In cases where the seatbealt is NOT worn, a strap across the bottom is a proper application :D :D

well...lets just say that...we differ on this...cause i have 2 cases just involving family where the seat belt didn`t save the life and...AND...on the rare occassion when i WAS wearing a seat belt and was in an accident, i got worse injuries from the seat belt(ended up with bruising across my chest and shoulder, my head snapped forward and then back causing me neck pain that i STILL have today because the vertebrae in my neck got compressed and fractured ) than when i was in an accident where i wasn`t wearing one  (ended up hitting my head on the windshield...broke the windshield, got a few cuts on my forehead and some glass splinters in the cut that i was still picking out 3 years later cause the hospital didn`t bother checking, cleaning or otherwise examining the cuts...)

maybe its just my kind of luck...i also know of someone who got trapped by their seatbelt and died because his car was upside down in a ditch that had about 18 inches of water in it and since he couldn`t get out of his belt, he ended up drowning...

maybe the prob i have with them is that the media always prints when they occupants DON`T wear their seat belts but hardly ever reports about the fatalities where they WERE wearing them but died anyways...that just makes me think that they are only trying to pull something over on me and because of that, i just make my own decisions on it...

yes, i`m stubborn...yes i`m pigheaded...yes, i knitpick...but only because there are more than just success stories when it comes to the seat belt yet the failed stories are quietly and conveniently swept under the rug...but...its all good...besides...i HATE wearing it...it sucks and is too uncomfortable...and besides...i think the biggest reason i don`t wear one is because the authorities say i HAVE to...maybe a strap across the bottom would make a difference...who knows... :dunno: (although i do make sire my kids wear their seatbelts...cause they are smaller than me and can more easily be thrown around the inside of a car during an accident)

Loving Brat Of Sire[/size]
Chronological age is a waste of time...[/size]

Cheekie

• Miss Cheekie!
  • Global Moderator
  • Advanced Spanko
  • ~*~Happy 2017~*~
    • ~* My World *~
« Vastaus #12 : Toukokuu 21, 2007, 11:17:52 pm »
:winner: Great story dusty!!!!